When The Party's Over

Don't you know I'm no good for you
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin'
But nothin' ever stops you leavin'

"I love him, Haz" she cried against her friend's chest "I gave him everything... And he's gone and done that" the girl sobbed. His comforting back rubs seemed to do nothing to calm her down.

"He's a dick, Y/N" Harrison huffed, annoyed at the girl's words but even more annoyed at the guy who had caused her state.

"I don't understand... Am I that bad?" She lifted her head from his chest to look at him.

"What? No. You're the best girl in this world" he said softly, cupping her cheeks with both hands, gently rubbing off the tears running down her face. She let out a hitched sigh and flicked her gaze down to his lips then she leaned, capturing his mouth in a rushed kiss.

Harrison knew this was just the heartbreak taking over, she was looking for some kind of release from the pain she was in. But his feelings for the girl didn't allowed him to make her stop, he wanted her, he wanted her so bad that any form of contact was enough for him. And now having her over him like this made his mind and judgment cloud.

Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that

But she wasn't his to have. Y/N didn't get back with her ex but she didn't let Harrison in either, not the way he wanted at least. He'll get texts from her asking him to come over or if she could drop by. He didn't had the courage the say no, because he was sure the moment he said it, she would disappear from his life. So he kept up with her game.

Don't you know too much already
I'll only hurt you if you let me
Call me friend but keep me closer (Call me back)
And I'll call you when the party's over

"If we just stopped fucking about this wouldn't be an issue" Harrison raised his voice, both locked away from the party going on outside. They almost got caught and she freaked out.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" She furrowed her brows at the blonde boy.

"Means we could be together and this wouldn't be an issue. You know? No hiding" he said quietly, resting his hands on his hips.

"Haz, no. You are my best friend" she came closer to him, placing her hands on his broad shoulders. "This works" she spoke for herself. Harrison just sighed frustrated and stepped back, unlocking the door and walking out.

Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
And I could lie, say I like it like that

That night when everyone went home and the only sound that invaded the flat were soft pants and moans, Harrison had made his mind. He couldn't keep going, he couldn't keep losing himself over her, not anymore.

He had keep her game up because she was heartbroken, but now the only heart breaking was his. And it was almost physical pain that he felt when he'll leave her flat to go back to his. She didn't loved him. And he was tearing himself apart for her.

But nothing is better sometimes
Once we've both said our goodbyes
Let's just let it go
Let me let you go

When he opened the door to find her standing in front of him with a mischievous grin on her face he took a deep breath before speaking "I'm done" he said, and the girls smile faltered.

"What?" She huffed.

"This" he pointed to her then to himself, not knowing how to call it "I'm done with it" the boy announced. He saw her face shift into an almost hurt expression but was quickly replaced by another grin.

"You kidding right?" She chuckled stepping closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "How about you take me to your bed and I'll show you som-"

"No. I said I'm done" he unwrapped her limbs from him and stepped back, "Could you please leave" he motioned to the door.

She stood in front of him in disbelief, her best friend was kicking her out. But deep down she knew she had it coming, so she left without saying anything else.

Harrison sighed once the door was closed, a massive weight lifted off his shoulders and a roaring pain in his chest. But he was free now, free to look for the right kind of love.

Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
I could lie, say I like it like that.