Shock Fest ii

"What did just happened?" Matty asked while being tugged by his arm to the front of the group.

"I just... I so cold..." The girl tried to explained but her embarrassment was taking over her ability to form proper sentences.

"What? Babe, what happened?" Her best friend asked again.

She took a deep breathe before explaining "I held a stranger's hand thinking it was you." Y/N buried her face on the boy's chest, letting out a soft groan.

"Dude." Matty said through a chuckle,"He was cute, though" he pointed out earning a soft punch on the ribs.

"I also may have told him that I wanted to die" she looked up at her friend just as their group started to move again. Entering a cage filled with masked people weaving chainsaws at their heads.

"I mean, it's the perfect place to say that." Matty stated and grabbed her hand, tugging her along the cage. She was completely out of the loop, not even flinching at the roaring actors, thinking on the warmth that the blonde boy's hand gave her and how different it was from Matty's.

The stranger's hand was nice and soft, when she intertwined her fingers with his she felt at ease, almost like she felt when she held her friend's hand. The boy's arm was a bit bulky and toned, Matty's were slightly thinner but just as toned. Now she could make out all the differences she didn't picked up at the moment it happened.

"Hey! Wake up!" Harrison was shaken out of his daydreaming by his sister clapping her hands on front of his face.

"Yeah?" He responded, absently biting the plastic spoon that came with his hot chocolate.

"I said, do you want to do the truck ride?" Charlotte repeated.

"Uhm. I think I'll pass on that one." He announced, his sister nodded moving closer to the ride along with their friends leaving him behind. Harrison walked towards a bin to dispose of the empty paper cup and chewed spoon.

When he started a conversation with one of the actors, he saw her, the girl that had held his hand earlier. She was holding onto the arm of the same boy that came to interrupt his flirting. Well, attempt of.

"I don't want to do more Matty, please." the girl begged her best friend.

"Alright, how about a drink?" The tan boy suggested and she nodded with a big grin on her face, power walking to the stand dragging him by the hand.

Harrison saw them approach the drinks stand were he was chatting with the characterized man. He debated on ditching the guy he was talking to -or pretending to talk to- and go say hi to the girl. And he did just that, excusing himself cutting the guy mid sentence and stepping closer to the pretty girl.

"I suggest you try the hot chocolate" Harrison said softly standing right next to her.

Y/N furrowed her brows at the suggestion but froze when she switched her attention from the menu to the owner of such soft voice beside her. It was him, it was the boy she accidentally held hands with.

"Uh- I- You-" She stuttered, exhaling heavily and biting her bottom lip, brows pinched together, worry washed over her entire body. "I'm sorry?" was the only thing that she could come up with.

"The hot chocolate in here is the best you'll ever have" he beamed at the stunned girl, she could not tear her eyes from his hypnotizing blue ones.

How was he so comfortable talking to her after what had happened? "I-is it?" She was nervously fidgeting with the tassels of her scarf.

"It sure is. I'm Harrison, by the way" the blonde stretched out his hand for her to shake. She looked down at it but didn't take it."It's not like you haven't held it before." He dared to joke, Y/N's eyes widened and she whined lowly.

"Sorry about that" she apologized, biting her bottom lip and tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"No worries. You're going to leave me hanging then?" Harrison teased a bit.

"Oh! Sorry" she shook his hand, "I- uhm I'm Y/N" she told him shyly and the boy nodded, a beautiful smile graced his gorgeous face but neither of them let go of the hold on each other, indulging on the lovely feeling. Her hand was cold but his quickly made it warm, in fact made her entire body fill with a cozy almost homely warmth.

"Let me buy your drink" Harrison offered after a few seconds of holding each other's gaze and hands.

"Oh no way, you don't have to" she politely declined, letting go of his hand. Instantly missing it.

"I don't. But I want to" he insisted, stepping closer to the counter, she shyly accepted and ordered what he suggested she tried.

Matty was on the side, suddenly forgotten just glancing at his friend and the cute boy. And to think she was reluctant to come out with him.

"Haz!" One of his friends shouted from not so far, diverting his attention from Y/N's blushing face. Raising a hand and nodding when they gestured for him to go with.

"Look I have to go, but I'd love to know you better" he said, fishing his phone out of his jeans."May I have your number? " he asked, pressing his lips in a tight line waiting for the girl's reaction.

"Y-yeah." She breathed out "Sure" she nodded and took his phone from his hand typing in her number then giving it back.

"Okay..." he looked down at the device, smiling at it. "I'll text you" he warned, meeting her eyes.

Y/N nodded and held her cup up just as he turned around. "Thanks for the drink" she beamed when he looked over his shoulder and waved, a big cheeky grin adorning his beautiful face.

"And you didn't wanted to come, huh?" Matty teased, making her turn around and scrunch up her face at him in mock.