From Now On

It happened, she had invited him over to her flat, after 'jokingly' flirting back and forth for the past few months. She was head over heels for him but somehow knew or rather, felt, that he just wasn't in for her. But a casual hookup was enough for her to at least try and get him out of her head, that's what the girl told to herself plenty of times but she knew perfectly that it just doesn't work like that.

Last night was crazy, to say the least she was buzzing to have him but something seemed different, it wasn't like her very few hookups. He was gentle, sweet and so careful, taking his time. He had stayed over and she found herself waking up wrapped in a pleasant warmth, a comforting weight over her middle, quiet snores filled her ears.

Slowly and as careful as she could, Y/N wiggled out of his embrace, instantly missing the coziness of his body pressed against hers. Tiptoeing towards the door she took her dressing gown from the hook on the back of the door and wrapped it over her naked body before stepping out of the bedroom and into the bathroom to sort herself out a bit.

The mess of last night's party greeted her once she stepped out of the bathroom, she huffed at the amount of beer bottles scattered all over her living room and kitchen, she could've picked everything up last night when everyone left but her cleaning spread was interrupted by a certain blonde boy with dreamy eyes that started to profusely flirt with her.

"Want a beer?" She asked her long time crush over the music.

"No, I'm good. Thanks." he declined, making her scrunch up her face in confusion, she had seen him stumble to his flat late at night so many times that him not wanting to drink tonight through her off a bit.

"Why's that?" Her brows furrowed.

"A bet. With my little sis." he explained, shrugging, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh I see. Well in that case." she put the beer bottles back in the fridge and got two cans of Sprite out, handing one to the boy "Cheers." she smiled at him opening it and clicking the cans together, before taking a sip.

"You don't have to do that." he chuckled.

"I don't. But I want to. Besides, I can keep everyone on check to make sure they don't wreck my place." the girl shrugged.

"It's also fun to watch people get progressively hammered." he grinned, turning to over look the living space filled with already drunk people.

They had spent the whole night laughing at the silly antics of her guests and having proper conversions instead of just flirting, which was new, but when the party died down and they were the last ones left he started to get a little flirty.

She didn't bother on cleaning right away only because her stomach was viciously grumbling, so she flicked the kettle on to brew some coffee and got started with breakfast.

Harrison felt the usual cold of waking up alone, a feeling he felt too often. Last night immediately replaying in his head and a drowsy, dreamy smile made its way up his face. Slowly opening his eyes he looked around carefully, taking in every detail of the room, just to make sure it was real. A delicious smell of freshly brewed coffee and what seemed to be eggs filled his senses, sitting up on the bed and rubbing the sleep off of his eyes. He scanned the floor for his bottoms, he found them scattered across the room, the boy covered himself before walking out.

He saw her sitting on a stool, leaning against the kitchen island with a steaming mug in her hands and a plate with toast in front of her. Harrison sighed at the sight, a smile tugging at his lips as he approached the kitchen. She was wrapped in a lilac silk dressing gown, her face was makeup free and her hair was a tiny bit messy.

"Morning." he rasped out, catching her attention.

"Morning." she smiled, her gaze lingering on his naked torso "Made you coffee and breakfast." she beamed at him, nodding towards the mug and plate across from her.

"Oh! did you now?" Harrison let out a little chuckle, making her stomach flutter.

"Mmh-hm."  The girl nodded, her bottom lips trapped between her teeth.

“Do you treat all your hookups like this?" He questioned, taking a sip of the perfectly done coffee.

She hummed and shook her head no "Just the ones that are my neighbours." she looked up at him as she sipped her coffee.

Harrison's heart drummed faster than it probably should and he felt a warmth run from his neck up to his face "So Dave got this too? Damn, I thought I was special." he joked.

"Ugh, I hate that guy." Y/N rolled her eyes at the mention of their unpleasant neighbour.

"Me too." Harrison said through a mouthful of poached eggs and toast "But really, though. Do you do this for your hookups? Because I wouldn't mind coming over more often." He swallowed and sipped more from his mug.

"I've told you, just the ones that are my neighbours..." She bit the rim of her mug "And have disgustingly beautiful blue eyes." she mumbled, looking away from him.

Harrison was already one of the two pieces of toast down when she said that, he put down his fork and knife to rounded the island spinning the stool where she sar around so he was standing in front of her. He just stood there admiring her then brought his hands up to cup her cheeks "Was this just a hookup? A one time thing?" He asked softly, looking at her straight in the eyes.

"I hope no." she confessed, capturing her bottom lip between her teeth. He ran his thumb over it to make her let go of it before connecting their lips in a sweet kiss taking her breath away. She let go of the mug spilling some of her drink on the counter and wrapped her hands around his wrists. "Your breakfast is getting cold." she whispered against his lips once they pulled apart.

"Mmmh." he nodded and reattached their lips, this time a little more passionate.

"Dave never left my food on the side." she kidded, resting her forehead on his.

"Please tell me you didn't sleep with that prick." Harrison whined, making her chuckle.

"No. I can't stand him." she scrunched up her pretty face in a disgusted manner.

"Good. And for the food... I think I'll have more of it from now on..." he stated, making her wrap her legs around his waist and picked her up from the stool, her arms going around his neck instinctively as he walked them back to the bedroom and kicked the door shut.