Lucky Strike ••richkid!au••

When his girlfriend said she wanted to have a cheap date and 'blend in' he never imagined she was actually serious and let alone imagine the place she would take him to. The loud music filled his ears, the neon and fluorescent lights illuminated his face, lots of people walking around, in and out of the spacious building. "Gorgeous, are you sure you want to go in?" His face contorted in slight distaste.

"Yeah! It's going to be fun, Haz. C'mon." She laced her finger with his and started to guide him further inside. The place was jam-packed and they had to wait for a bowling lane to be free. Y/N could see in her boyfriend's demeanor that he was stressing over not having control of the situation. "Harrison, relax." she run her hands up and down his chest.

"I am relaxed." He lied, forcing a smile out.

"No, you are not." She whined, lacing her hands with his, squeezing them gently. "I know what you're thinking and I suggest you stop."

"This could be easier if I had just rented the place for you, princess. No waiting, all just for my girl." He let go of her hands and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Yeah, but what's fun about that?" Y/N scrunched up her face, making him smile fondly at her and place a quick peck on the tip of her nose. "We can see other people have fun and run around. This place with just two people would be so sad." She reasoned with him, just when he was about to protest again the button that they were given started to flash indicating that there was a lane available. The girl squealed and jumped on her spot grinning widely "Let's go!" She grabbed the sleeve of his jacket making him follow her to the lane.

Harrison spent most of the date watching his girl laugh and cheer for him whenever it was his turn, disappearing at one point and coming back with a tray filled with snacks, she sat down on top of the table eating while he played, jumping off when it was her turn. Neither of them were good at bowling but the laughs that left Y/N's mouth made Harrison's heart beat faster out of joy, the huge grin on her face made him forget about the unpleasant place he was in, without any upper hand in any circumstance not because he couldn't but because she didn't let him. A normal date.

"Okay, last one." She announced, taking the ball in her hands and walking towards the lane. She took a deep breath, aiming first then swinging her arm back and threw the ball in a surprisingly straight line. Both of them letting out loud oohs as they watched the ball keep the same trajectory, knocking all of the pins down. "Oh my god!!" Both shouted, she turned and ran to her boyfriend, he was already standing with his arms wide open. The girl jumped in his arms still cheering, Harrison spun them around, chuckling along with her. "Did you see that!?" She beamed when the spinning came to a stop.

"That was amazing!" He smiled widely, putting her down on the floor but he didn't let go of her waist. The light pink on her cheeks, the sparks in her eyes and how she couldn't contain her grin even if she tried, it all made him so incredibly happy that his chest tightened, it was then he realized it wasn't the fancy clubs and expensive dinners that made them happy, it was just being with her no matter the place. "I love you." He blurted.

"Harrison..." She was shocked, it was the first time he said it. And out of all the ridiculously exclusive places they've been, all the romantic moments in foreign countries and far away cities, he said it at a cheap bowling alley with pop music blasting, lots of people around and the smell of all sorts of snacks.

"I love you so much." He repeated and rested his forehead on hers, he didn't care if she said it back because he felt happier the more he said it, it was the most honest thing he's ever said to anyone, not that he wasn't truthful but in the kind of status they both were on truth wasn't spoken often.

"I love you too, baby." She confessed, cupping his face in her hands, caressing his cheekbones with her thumbs. "I love you so much, Ha-." Y/N was cut off by Harrison's lips capturing hers, both sighing into the kiss, moving in perfect synch, sweet and gentle, innocence coating every second that lasted. When they pulled away he hugged her tightly, burying his face on the crook of her neck.

"What else you wanna do, darling?" He asked when he separated from her.

"I wanna go home and cuddle." She smiled up at him.

"Let's go then." He ushered her out. The ride to her home was quiet, she never let go of his hand and kept staring at him, her heart skipping a few beats when he glanced back at her at the red lights with a beautiful smile on his perfect face.

"Did you had fun tonight?" She asked him as she climbed in her big bed, settling by his side tangling her legs with his.

"I actually did, thanks for taking me there." He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and kissed her forehead.

"You're very welcome. We should do that more often." Y/N sighed, closing her eyes and fully relaxing against his cozy body warmth. Harrison hummed in confirmation, closing his own eyes, wishing for more days were he could see her as happy as she was tonight. He'll made it his mission to keep the beautiful girl happy no matter the cost.