Dalliance • nsfw • mob!au

“Tell me to stop.” He whispered, his face so close to hers that she struggled to breathe, his hands rested on her upper waist, not moving an inch down. “C'mon.” He continued leaning forward, his lips gracing hers making her swallow in anticipation. He glanced one last time at her eyes and he saw no resistance so he fully pressed his lips to hers, capturing them in a long awaited kiss that made them both melt right away.

Her arms slinked around his neck while his wrapped tightly around her waist, bringing her impossibly closer as he backed her up against the nearest wall, letting his hands wander over her body as her own pushed his face closer to hers. Tongues clashing, tasting the alcohol in each others mouths. The way she whimpered into his mouth when he cupped her bum firmly made him more eager to have her, so he did what felt right, he pulled her short dress up her hips and snuck a hand inside her underwear, his fingers running over her folds then circling her clit a few times.

He separated from her mouth retrieving his hand from inside her delicate undergarment and shamelessly spat on his fingers, smirking cockily when she moaned at the action. Putting his hand back to work he reattached his lips to hers while his fingers slid effortlessly over her clit and folds slowly lubricating her more and more. “Fuck,” She gasped when he inserted one of his digits inside her warm core, pushing it as deep as it went then drew it out slowly. Her hips rolled over his palm causing him to let out an airy chuckle.

“D'you like that pretty pussy being played with, doll?” He cooed while pushing another finger in, curling them and drawing them out almost completely. Y/n moaned with his movements, looking down between them to see his big hand cupping her already dripping center. “D'you like that, angel?” He whispered as he quickened his movements, making her gasp loudly and grip the front of his black dress shirt in her fists.

“Uh fuck!” She whined, breath ragged and throat already dry.

Shhh. Tom will not like to find me fingering his precious sister, will he now?” Her own hand came up to cover her mouth to muffle the pleasured sounds he was eliciting from her.

“Mmh,” She hummed against her palm as he kept the relentless pace, his arm and shoulder tensing as he put so much strain on them but the view and feeling were worth every pained, cramped muscle.

“Such a good girl, look at you.” He praised, watching her struggle to stay on her feet. Her knees were giving in as she felt the pressure between her hips grow unbearable, her coil snapping at an specific move of his fingers and she came crashing from his touch, shaking and moaning against Harrison’s palm. “Fuck me. You’re so fucking hot.” He growled as she clenched around his digits, his thumb circling her clit gently causing the girl to flinch a little. His lips peppered kisses on her neck all the way to her shoulder, then he lifted his face to meet hers, pecking her lips lightly.

“That was good.” She panted against his lips, the drowsy smile she wore made him smile lovingly. “Uh.” She moaned when he pulled his hand out of her underwear taking his fingers in his mouth and licking them clean. “Fuck,” She breathed out at the sight. His tongue poked out to swipe over his lips as he savoured her taste. His hands pulled her dress back down and settled on her backside comfortably as he kissed her passionately.

The door swung open, an stunned and angry Tom stood on the threshold, “You fucking bastard!” Tom growled and made y/n pull away from Harrison but she couldn’t get too far from him because he still had her flushed against the wall. She could only stare at her brother with wide, shocked eyes. “Get your fucking hands off of my sister!” His voice was a vicious roar that was so threatening that she felt her heart going mad inside her chest.

“Oy, calm down man. We’re just chillin’. Aren’t we luv?” Harrison taunted, squeezing her bum with both hands and pushing his crotch into hers. The man was so mischievous it gave her such a thrill but he was taunting Tom and that scared her more than it thrilled her.

“Y/n, get the fuck out.” Tom grumbled, pointing out of the door. The girl wriggled out of Harrison’s grip and hurried out of the room without even looking at Tom on her way out. “You stay away from her, you hear me? Touch her again and you’re a dead man.” The warm-eyed man warned.

“Can’t make her stay away from me, though. Nothing I can do about it but please the princess.” The blonde barely finished the sentence when Tom threw himself at Harrison, gripping fistfuls of his shirt angrily.

“You fucking touch my sister again, and I’ll fucking skin you alive.” Tom repeated his threat more harshly, but Harrison only grinned wickedly sending Tom a wink before removing the brunette’s hands away from him and walking out of the room with a confident stride, leaving behind a livid Tom.