In Your Eyes

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon, all the main lights turned off and the only thing illuminating the living room being the TV playing The Princess Bride in medium volume, blankets thrown over their bodies and full focus on the film. Y/N stirred under the covers sitting up from her slumped down position and got up from the sofa to take the mugs and plates lying on the coffee table to kitchen. Harrison's gaze turned from the screen to Y/N's back, watching her move out of sight. His eyes lingering on her shorts riding up on her and his hoodie bunched up around her waist. He smirked to himself incorporating his body to sit up and scooting a bit towards her side.

When she came back she notice his change of position and the mischievous grin plastered on his pretty face, the girl squinted at him suspiciously "What did you do?" She scanned her spot and lift the blanket to check if there was something hidden.

"Nothing" he sang, biting his bottom lip.

"Haz, what have you done?" She asked again, not believing him.

"I've done nothing! I promise" he held his hands up in surrender, she looked at him incredulous making him giggle "Come here" he encouraged, extending his hand at her.

"What's got to you, huh?" She chuckled, but took his hand nonetheless. He tugged her in front of him and with his free hand grabbed the back of her thigh to make her come closer to him. "Harrison, what are you doing?" He made her climb on his lap, legs spread so she was straddling him, she fully sat down on him placing her hands on top of his chest, Y/N looked at him in the eyes but he was just staring at her lips, so she leaned and connected them with his.

The kiss started out sweet and slow but was shortly turned passionate and hungry, while his hands roamed up and down her body. He shifted a little encircling her waist with both arms then turning to lay her back down flat on the sofa, positioning himself between her legs. Running his hands from her knees up to her hips causing the little shorts to raise up even more.

She hummed into the kiss, enjoying the sudden outburst of passion then smiled against his lips when he sneaked his hands underneath the navy hoodie of his that she wore. The make out session was turning sloppy and lazy then he suddenly pulled away, slowly opening his eyes. His lips were bright red and so swollen, his cheeks sporting a light blush.

Harrison was breathless not only because of the activities they've been partaking in but because of the sight of her lying under his body so close to him. Pretty face flushed with a lovely shade of pink and her soft lips swollen. He took his time admiring the girl's face, his heart filling with an overwhelming feeling of ease.

The way he was looking at her made her heart pound fast in her chest, she was sure he could feel it due to the closeness of their bodies. That beautiful twinkle in his mesmerizing frosty blue eyes, made her want to burst in happy tears. She loved that boy.

The blonde smiled and leaned again pecking her lips, then he pulled one of the blankets over them and buried his face on the crook of her neck sighing contently. The girl kissed the side of his head and started to run her fingers through his silky curls, looking back at the TV.

The first time he did that she was so confused and somehow offended that he suddenly pulled away and stopped the heated moment, she used to think she was the problem. But now she knew that he tended to do that, he'll get really handsy and eager but then he'll turn into mush and be all soft and cuddly.

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die" they both said in unison with a young Mandy Patinkin, both giggling and tightening their hold around each other.