As If

The walk back home was a pain not only for Y/N but for the boy that was tugging at her hand for the girl to hurry up. The cold breeze hitting her cheeks but not feeling much of it due to the amount of alcohol she had consumed. "I don’t wanna walk anymore." Y/N slurred coming to a stop, a whine escaping her throat as she threw her head back.

"No, c'mon we’re almost home." the girl's best friend and ultimate crush encouraged. She sniffle and shook her head no. "Okay, c'mere." He grabbed her limp arms and turned around, placing them over his shoulders "Jump." He ordered and Y/N smiled widely, clumsily jumping on the boy's back, he hooked his arms to the back of her knees and started walking again.

"You’re so lovely to me, Hazzy." Y/N mumbled, resting her head on Harrison's shoulder.

"Only because you’re fucking hammered, mate." He chuckled "Your mum is gonna have my head." he shook his head as his friend's house came into view.

"No… You’re always lovely…" Her eyes were closed, too dizzy and tired to try to keep them open. "That’s why I’m in love with you. Because you’re a good boy." She confessed in her drunken state.

Harrison froze the moment the words left the intoxicated girl's mouth. His heart was beating so fast he felt like he was going to pass out on the pavement, he couldn’t do that because he was carrying her on his back, so he took a deep breath and kept walking even though all he wanted to do was to put her down and kiss her because he was so into her it was almost painful.

But he refrained of doing so because she was drunk to oblivion and maybe she didn’t really felt that way. But drunk words are sober thoughts, aren’t they? He battled in his head as he climbed the steps of her family home.

"Alright, off you get." He said, slowly putting her back down on solid ground.

"Mmh, thank you, Hazzy." Y/N slurred, kissing his cheek, "I love you." Is the last thing she says before entering the house. He stood there and watched her close the door, not because he chose to just watch her but because he was just spaced out.

"Love you too." He whispered, turning around to start his walk home. This whole situation would have been less agonizing if it wasn't for the fact that the party they have been at that night was a farewell for him, two months away from London, away from her.

The night that she drunkenly confessed to him was the only thing that kept him from losing it during filming, her texts and calls were a constant challenge for him to not just ask about it, if it was truth or not. But he didn't wanted to have that conversation with her over the phone from the other side of the world, he wanted to be in front of her, looking into her gorgeous eyes.

"Hazzy!" Y/N ran the distance left between the boy coming out of the gate and the border were she stood for at least fifteen minutes waiting for him. Her body clashed with his, his arms immediately wrapping around her waist as hers tangled themselves around his neck.

"Hey, Y/N/N." He chuckled, squeezing her and lifting her from the floor as he kept walking further away from the gate and towards the luggage claim area, her feet dangling as she held onto him for dear life. She had missed his scent, his hugs, his voice, even though she heard it through the phone or her laptop it just wasn't the same, it was all too overwhelming that her eyes started to well up. Her grip on him got impossibly tighter as she let out a sob. "Hey, what's wrong?" He put her down on her feet and she was quick to bury her face in his chest, scurrying her arms inside his opened jacket to encircle the boy's waist.

"I just missed you." Her mumbling muffled by his hoodie, Harrison's hands caressed her hair, his fingers running through her locks. She slowly looked up at him, her cheeks damp and rosy, her vision blurry with unshed tears. His pale blue eyes met hers and her heart thumped against her rib cage as a small smile graced his face, his eyes ever so bright and sparkly.