Going down • Suggestive •

being accommodated in the same building and floor as harrison meant you both rode to set together sometimes, not often for the fact that you were an ad and he was an actor; so most of the times your calls were far earlier than his. but then there were days like today when you both had similar calls so you could just be picked by one car.

he wheeled his suitcase into the lift, right behind you and pressed the lobby button. he turned to face the mirror of the lift as the doors slid closed and gave you a quick glance through it while he pulled his phone out of his pocket. “mind if i take a photo?” 

“not at all. go ahead.” you allowed, stepping back in an effort to not be in his shot, but it was a small lift so there was not much place to hide. you watched him point the device at his reflection on the mirror and he just stood there snapping a couple of pictures. 

god,” you said in your head, the sight of his muscular arms adorned with prominent veins just gave you a rush that you couldn’t control. you felt your lower half go warm. you crossed your arms over your middle trying to make yourself stop the thoughts without much success maybe because your eyes refused to look elsewhere but at the man. 

“like what you see, love?” his voice raised over the annoying music inside the little moving cabin. your eyes widened in terror of being caught staring at him through the reflective surface, or have you said something? have you been thinking out loud?

“s-sorry?” you played it off not so smoothly. 

“i don’t mind you staring, you know? i quite like how you bite your lip when you do it.”  by the time he finished his sentence he was fully standing in front of you, way too close. the concept of personal space and how you absolutely hated when someone hovered near you completely went out of the window now that involved him.

“i wasn’t…” you stopped to clear your throat, your voice had gone all wheezy and it made you curse him for having that effect on you. “staring.” you held yourself tightly with your arms, fingers digging on your sides attempting to keep it together. 

“you weren’t?” your head shook negatively, not being able to form proper words for he was leaning further over you. “i’ve got a photo that says otherwise, plus: heard you whisper something.” shit, you had been thinking out loud. you shuffled on your spot nervously, he didn’t intimidate you, he just… aroused you. “wanna touch something?” his question drew your eyes –wide in surprise up to his. “go on,” he encouraged. with hesitant movements your hand softly fell on top of his that was propped on the metal rail stuck to the wall and traced his raised veins with the tips of your fingers, following them up his forearm all the way to his swollen bicep where you wrapped your hand over his muscle, gently squeezing it. 

touch me,” you whispered before your brain could stop your tongue. you meant it, but you were sure it probably wasn’t what he wanted. how could he? you subconsciously began to put yourself down that your grip on his bicep flaked. however, without any warning he crashed his mouth with yours in a feverish, messy kiss while his hands wasted no time on making contact with your body. one arm –the one you weren’t touching, wrapping around your back holding your waist and bringing you flush to his firm body, his fingers digging into your side from the tight grip. his other hand was rapidly busy with a handful of your bum.

he had you helplessly and pathetically moaning into his mouth as you immediately kissed him back with a fervour uncharacteristic of you. your free hand travelled over his abdomen, getting a feel of his toned muscles there but spent little time there for your goal was his neck. so you continued roaming his front, up his chest until your fingers threaded themselves into his long curls poking from under his hat at the nape of his neck. 

when you were beginning to think that lift ride was being abnormally long there was a loud ding that filled the space before the doors flew open forcing you to untangle yourself from the man’s mouth and body. panting, you looked outside the lift sighing in relief that the corridor was completely empty. “we’re not finished,” he pointed out, equally out of breath as you. 

you were such a mess right then that all you managed to do was nod your head before you scurried out of the sultry confinement, too hot and bothered yourself that putting distance between the man and you was necessary in order to make it to set as if nothing had happened.