Chapter 1

Plue's POV

I woke up by the sound of metals clashing in the distance, just like swords. I sat up slowly and scanned my surroundings. I was in a forest. There were tall trees around when a gush of wind came, making some of the leaves twirl about whilst following the wind's direction. Just then, I heard muffled voices behind me. I turned around and looked up at a blond man and a spectacled woman. They were wearing a white and brown colored uniform with a wing like logo placed just around where the heart is.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" The spectacled woman asked while walking up to me slowly, the blond haired man following her behind.

"I-I don't know. When I woke up, I suddenly found myself lying here." I stuttered, nervously clutching the hem of my white dress that I was wearing.

Silence filled the air for a while. The woman looked at me as if she was deep in thoughts. The man then broke the silence.

"Hanji, we should take her to Commander Ed. He'll take care of her." I looked at him and so did Hanji, according to what the blonde said her name was.

"Okay." Hanji nodded when she held a hand for me to take. "Come with us. You don't want to spend your time here all day, do you?"

I shook my head and took her hand reluctantly, standing up when she looked at something that was on my neck. "That's a pretty necklace." She pointed at my silver necklace with sapphire gems. It has the form of a small key.

"Thanks." I held the key, inspecting it. The sapphire gems reflected due to the sunlight. I only realized now that I was wearing this necklace.

As they lead me out the forest, Hanji started a conversation. "What's your name?" She asked. "I'm sure you already know mine since Mike here said it."

"I'm...Plue."

"That's cute." Hanji smiled at me. "By the way, we're trainees of the Scouting Legion. Commander Ed is the one who somewhat leads and commands us for whatever we do."

"Scouting Legion?" I asked. Hanji looked at me in disbelief. Mike remained silent.

"You mean to tell me you don't know what the Scouting Legion is?"

"Um, I barely know anything about it."

Hanji blinked. "Well, I'm sure you don't know what the other two organizations are also."

"Um?"

"Oh! Let me explain. There are three military organizations in this world. Those three are the Military Police who serves the King, the Garrison who guards and maintain the walls and lastly, the Scouting Legion who are ready to sacrifice themselves outside the walls and kill titans, also doing some research on them."

"Walls?" I asked again. Hanji didn't know what to say so she looked at Mike, pleading with her eyes to help her. He sighed and finally agreed to talk.

"There are three huge walls that guards us people who lives here, but are also separated depending whether you're rich or not. The outermost wall is Wall Maria. The middle one is Wall Rose while the center wall is Wall Sina, where the rich and royals live. There are also four other districts for each wall. I forgot what the others are but District Shiganshina for Wall Maria, Districts Trost, Karanese, Chlorba and Nedlay for Wall Rose, and Districts Stohess, Hermiha and Yalkel for Wall Sina." Mike looked at me after finishing. He suddenly took two sniffs when he said, "Please don't ask about something else..."

I blinked. "Um, titans?"

Mike sighed and Hanji lit up. She must like what these titans are.

"Hanji, please, this is not the time to explain titans." Mike interrupted before Hanji could even speak a word.

"But Mike... Plue's interested." She complained.

"No, she is but it's too late because we're here." Mike stopped walking infront of a building. More like a castle.

"Oh Mike, you're such a disappointment." Hanji sighed as she opened a door that leads inside the building. "But anyways, Plue, welcome to our HQ!"

[Edited]