Chapter 16

"How is Big Bro?" Isabel walked in my office after what had happened. She wasn't wearing her usual uniform but a nightgown, her hair untied. Its already nighttime and most of the soldiers are already sleeping.

"He's fine, Isabel. You should go to sleep. I'm sure he'll be fine tomorrow." I looked up from a paper I had been reading over and over, which I still didn't understand due to how weak my mind is working right now.

"Okay. Good night, Big Sis." She slowly walked out of the room and closed the door gently.

'I should be sleeping too.' I stacked the unorganized papers and placed them neatly onto one side of the table.

As I walked through the moonlit hallways, I decided to go outside for a while.

It was chilly but not too cold that you'd start to shiver. I sat on one of the benches that was just outside at gazed up the night sky.

Stars were scattered, glowing like they're some kind of glitter sprinkled all around.

I heard the door open but I didn't looked back to see who it was.

"Plue?" It was Levi.

He sat down beside me, wincing abit from his injury.

"Feeling better?" I asked him, still gazing at the stars.

"Yeah. Just a little bit painful though."

None of us spoke for the next couple of minutes as both of us were occupied, gazing at the stars that were miles away from us.

"I wonder," I was the first to break the silence. "if we ever get our freedom, will we also have a change of revolution?" This time, I turned my gaze away to face him.

"Who knows. You're the one who's entitled Revolution." He met my emerald green eyes with his grey ones that shone due to the moonlight.

"Maybe Revolution's the first before Freedom." I said when he suddenly grabbed the side of my head and pulled me to his chest. "Levi.."

"We'll be the ones who will help change the world. All of us. We'll surely get out of this and see what goes beyond these huge-ass walls." His voice sounded calm and not the usual grumpy one he always uses. The soft beating of his heart was heard from where he placed my head at.

I just nodded in reply. It was quiet again but not the like the awkward type.

Soon, I fell asleep on his chest.

Levi's POV

"Plue." I whispered at her, checking whether she was still awake. "Plue?"

I shook her a little but she just shoved my hands away. She's asleep alright.

I sighed and carried her in my arms. She was surprisingly light as what Hanji told me.

'No wonder shitty glasses likes carrying you.' Walking back to the building, I went to her room and placed her down gently on her bed.

After blanketing her over, I went back to my room and slept as well.

And dreamt about some kind of expedition we went to.

"Farlan! Don't you dare die on me!"

"Hey, Levi. See the rest of the world for me?"

"No!!"

"Levi! You better come quickly! Your squad's on trouble and so is Plue and Isabel!"

'Shit. Why did it have to be like this?!'

"The titans are somehow being lured to where your squad is. It can't be...?"

"I hope not, Erwin."

"Lance Corporal! She's trapped inside the group of titans but she hasn't been killed. Isabel is too!"

"Commander! More titans are coming!"

"Fall back for now!"

"What about them?!"

"We can't save them with all the titans surrounding them!"

"Commander! They're out!"

"Isabel! Plue!"

"This is the perfect time, Levi! Each of them can be exterminated!"

"Ymir! What are you doing?!"

"She's going to kill us!"

"Where's Bertholt and Reiner?!"

"Eren's gone too!"

"Don't do it, Plue! You said we're gonna lead them out of this!"

"You're entitled Freedom, Levi. I'm going to do my job being Revolution."

"I'm sorry.."

"Everyone! Cover your ears!"

I woke up, panting, from my nightmare. I've only vague memories of it but I didn't want to remember any of it.

'Plue's done Revolution...?'