Chapter 29

Plue's POV

As I lay on the cold hard ground breathing heavily, I watched the scene in front of me. Levi was beside my limp body, holding my left hand, and he was sleeping soundly. I struggled to get up but the intense pain that jolted throughout my body prevented me to do so. Instead, I just reached out a hand while calling his name hoarsly.

"L-levi... help m-me.." Then, the scene vanished and was replaced by the person who had placed me in this misery.

"Oh. Calling out to him won't help you do any good, Plue." She bent down and stroked my chin with her fore finger.

"Y-you bastard.."

"You'll do just fine." She leaned in and whispered. "I've also experienced this before." And within a blink of an eye, she vanished into the thin air again. A new scene was shown and it wasn't the same as before. This time, the Scouting Legion went out of the walls for expedition. A group of new trainees were in their horses, following along and a few of them were being led by a red haired. Me.

"What is this..?" I sat up, struggling, legs stretched across and watched what was happening next. "The future?"

The group that I was leading consists of two male blonds, one tall and the other short, and a brown haired man. Another was trotting up beside me, a petite blonde girl, and she had an extra horse tied next to hers. Suddenly, the scene changed and a titan with female features was attacking us. Only me and the tall blond man to be precise. The rest were all down except for the girl who was trembling in fear.

Then, the tall man suddenly pushed me off when the titan's hand was about to grab from behind. He was the one who was grabbed instead.

"Reiner!" My future self shouted at him. The scene vanished.

"Reiner.." I spoke the man's name. It was new to me but seeing his body features was somehow similar to someone I've met or passed before. Before I could think about it more, I felt the same torturous pain over again.

"AGH!!" I screamed out and clutched onto chest.

'Please, let this be over...'

Year 849

Hanji's POV

"Yes! That's it!" I cheered at the young trainee on as she threw more forceful punches towards my palm. "Just keep you posture right and use a bit more of your energy."

"Yes, Sir!" She huffed out and threw me a final hard punch.

"You did great, Christa!" I patted her head and smiled at her warmingly. "If you'll just keep up with the tactics, you'll do just fine."

"Thank you so much for teaching me, Squad Leader Hanji!" She smiled widely and it gave her that radiant glow on her face.

"Christa," A dark haired woman, probably one of her friends, came up to us and dragged Christa away. "Thank you for what you've done." She said before walking away.

"Sure." I said and watched as the both of them joined with another group of trainees. I chuckled. "Youngsters.."

Me and Levi were checking on the 104th Trainee Squad today as a request from Erwin. They were doing hand-in-hand combat when we've arrived at their training grounds. As usual, Commander Keith was shouting at them ear piercingly and glaring at their faces whether they liked it or not.

Speaking of Levi, I haven't seen him anywhere after we went to our own ways upon arriving here. While searching for him, a certain light ginger haired woman came rushing to me in the distance. Petra wasn't wearing her brown jacket and her shirt was untucked. If Levi saw her, he'd throw a fit.