Chapter 19

"No!! Ed!!" Wenrie screamed and I just stood there, not able to move my body when...

"Wenrie!!" I shouted at her after I was grabbed by another titan. She seemed hesitant after seeing what had just happened to Ed but rushed to me, trying to figure out how to kill the titan. 

I saw her stab on the arm that I was on and it attracted it, kind of forgetting about me. 

"What are you doing?!" I suddenly felt a pang on my chest as the titan made its way over to her.

"You're not going to die here, Plue!" She shouted back at me as she dodged the swinging arm that was reaching out for her. Backing up a bit, she run towards me at full spped and jumped before she could go downwards as she was still on the roof.

As she was still in mid-air, she forced her body to spin and sliced the hand that was grabbing me. Time practically slowed down when we were falling to the ground.

"Remember that tree seed, Plue. Do it for me. Your dad, my mom, all of us. It'll be like a mark indicating the end of this choas and a mark that the deaths of our fallen soldiers didn't just die in vain but did their part for humanity." Tears formed from her eyes making her vision seem blurry but she pushed it away and smiled as we were almost nearing the ground. "I love-" 

Time went back to its original state and I saw her got eaten by a 5m titan that caught her with its jaw. 

As I landed on the ground, the hand of the titan that was still around me but not long enough as it started to dissolve as steam rose from it. 

My hand was bowed down as I ignored the titans that were circling around me. 

The pain I felt earlier increased but it wasn't the same kind of pain I've always kept on suffering from. It was new and it felt weird. 

I started to feel anger because of what the titans had done to people, especially my foster parents.

I felt regret, thinking what I could've done in order to save them.

And lastly, sadness.

These mixed emotions made me frustrated and it makes me just want to scream. 

I noticed my necklace glowed a little more. Pulling it out, I didn't care whether it just made me feel much worse than ever.

"Why are you also even part of my life?" My voice came out hoarsely. As I lifted it up, I noticed none of the titans haven't made a move on me yet.

"What are you waiting for?!" I shouted at them, "Why can't you just eat me like how you ate my parents?!" 

But then, familiar words came out of a titan that was infront of me. "Save me.." It said. 

My eyes widened as I remembered the day when Levi came to rescue me from my near death. It had also said the same thing as what this titan here had said.

Those two words kept on repeating in my head that it started to hurt too much like it would explode any minute. 

I grabbad the sides of my head once I dropped the necklace next to me. 

The urge to scream grew each passing second until I couldn't take it anymore. 

I looked up from the blue sky and opened my mouth...