Chapter 35

I changed the future.. I saved Petra and Ouluo.. Farlan and Isabel are safe.. We've captured the Female Titan.

Relief washed over me like a wave as I stared in the clear blue sky. We were now on our way back to the walls. I was lying on one of the carts as I couldn't ride my horse for now. My left arm had been dislocated and I hadn't let anyone see it.

"Plue," Levi called out to me, bringing me back to reality. "Are you okay?"

I chuckled while laying right arm over my eyes, blocking out the sunlight. "For the hundredth time Levi, I'm perfectly fine."

"I wouldn't call your missing left arm fine." He muttered.

"Okay.. Exclude the 'perfectly' then."

He sighed as he looked over me, keeping a steady pace on his horse. "What happened, Plue?"

Guilt replaced my relief from earlier. I knew that I had to eventually tell them.. So what's the point of running away?

I opened my mouth and started talking when the ground shook with tremendous force. Soon, it felt more like footsteps coming towards us. Millions of footsteps.

"A hoard of titans are gaining on us!" Reiner Braun alarmed all of the nearby soldiers around him. Another soldier went ahead to the Commander's squad to give them the sudden information.

I sat up slowly and looked over the horizon to see a cloud of dust in the distance. Then, as it moved closer, a group of titans were making their way towards us, faster than our current speed.

"Levi!" I screamed at him as the titans soon engulfed us, making some of the soldiers topple over their horses. But the weird thing was, they ate none of them.

"Plue! Grab on to me!" Levi reached an arm out, struggling to keep up under all these huge amount of dirt washed over us. But before I could grab his hand, a titan with a menacing set of jagged teeth grabbed me from the cart and carried me away.

Levi's POV

"Levi!!" Plue screamed in horror as I watched her being taken away by a titan. Realization hit me and I snapped the reins of my horse, galloping at full speed after the titan.

'This cannot be..' I pulled on my hood while using an arm to shield my eyes from the dust and dirt around me. 'Please, don't tell me that this is from a dream..'

"Help!!" A familiar masculine voice cried out. I glanced at the place where I last heard the person's cry. Then I saw it, proving that this was all from that dream.

Farlan was captured by a titan.

Isabel's POV

"AHHH!!" I screamed as a titan tore of my gear and crushed them with its giant feet. More and more titans came my way as each of them fought over me.

"Isabel?!" I whipped my head around and saw Plue being in the same situation as me. Except that she was in a more battered up state than me and her gears are still on her. She gripped onto her handles tightly and made her way towards me.

"Oh God.. What happened to you?!" I exclaimed in a worried tone. Plue clutched onto my right shoulder as she tried to keep her balance while I clutched onto her. Her right arm was covered with her green cloak.

"Just.. try to see an opening." She huffed out while stabbing a titan's eye which was coming towards us.

"O-okay.."

Levi's POV

"Farlan! Don't you dare die on me!" I demanded as I made my way towards him. He was nearing the bloody mouth of the titan as his limp body was dangling from the hands of his devourer.