Chapter 33

Year 850

Months had passed and the 104th Trainee Corps had graduated, turning into Cadets. I was present on that day as I had to be the one to announce a long ass speech regarding about their progress and the purpous of each military branch that they could join to. I was mostly the one talking the whole ceremony and not the other Commanders.

During one of their last training, the Colossal Titan reappeared and destroyed Wall Maria. Later, another titan had appeared, strangely similar to the one I've encountered in the outside world, breaching Wall Trost.

The Scouting Legoin wasn't present that time but I was left in the HQ along with Farlan and Isabel to 'babysit' me, according to Erwin.

We arrived at Wall Maria a little late as the titans had started to invade the district, devouring every citizen they came across to. It was just like 5 years ago when District Shiganshina was invaded by them.

However, though, a boy named Eren Jaeger was said to be a titan shifter, similar to what I had predicted 4 years ago. He helped to seal Wall Trost with a big boulder before more titans could swarm the district. Although, there were times where he went berserk and it took him a while to control his abilities.

Sealing the gate shut, that's when the Scouting Legion came and showed up. A trial was held in the courtroom a few days later to 'discuss' about Eren's abilities, much like my case 5 years ago. Eventually, we won him over and the Military Police had lost.

And now, Levi's Squad including me, had to watch over Eren for his protection and do some 'experiments' on him, but that's all of Hanji's work.

When the Cadets had their disbanding ceremony, about 20+ of them had joined

They had feared looks on their faces after Erwin gave them scary but true facts of what they're to be experiencing in the legion, but brave enough to step up and face the consequences. They were now the new soldiers and part of the Scouting Legion.

In a few days time, another expedition has been planned regarding about a trip to get to Eren's basement as, according to him, it held all the information needed to know about the titans and their origins. And this time, I'm going to be a part of it.

But behind all of that 'basement trip' helds another plan which is only discussed for the superiors and a certain group of people.

It was about a new titan they had encountered during their last expedition during the second titan invation. But only Erwin, Mike, Hanji and Levi new about it.

And that titan was another shifter.

"Three titan shifters and two of them are unknown.." I murmured while scanning through a report that held all the information about the titan. "A female?"

"Yes. It appears to have female features, no doubt about that. It has high standards of combat skills, almost to the same level as you and Levi." Erwin explained as he propped his elbows on top of his desk. "It didn't kill any of us but just hid beneath the tall forest of trees."

"So," I placed the papers down, still looking at the handwritten words. "you want us to capture this titan?"

"It may help us on further  researches about its ablilites and knowledge about shifters. It might help Eren Jaege, too."

"Seeing that bitch again, huh." Levi gave his usual tch remark. "Okay, shoot. What's the plan."

And now, here we are, readied atop of our stallions, preparing for our journey beyond the walls. The new Cadets first expedition.

Glancing down onto the fully black coloured necklace laying upon my neck, I touched its cold edges fiddling my fingers around it.

You haven't been much of a bother lately, huh? I let out a slight chuckle and placed it back down as I heard the Commander's voice. The gate was starting to open and we were ready to face our desired goals and also

Expected deaths which awaits us from our door.

A/N: Okay. I know that it isnt supposed to be Wall Maria that has been breached and it should be Wall Trost. If you remember the chapter where the 1st titan invasion was, only Shiganshina was breached. and the reason behind that was because Reiner had heard about Plue's scream and is kind of 'afraid' of her.