Chapter 34.5

This is just an extra chapter which will explain some of the things happening over the last few chapters. I might repeat some of them but, I just feel I have to explain 'kay because it might've been confusing in some parts.

I hope this helps.

----------

When Plue was in coma, there's another kind of person which is actually her, like a mirror image. That person is the original body of the soul that is inside Plue. Confusing? Let's just say that Plue's body is an empty vessel, or a container, which is filled with things that aren't hers. The person who's things that belongs to her which is inside that empty vessel has come to retrieve it back. But, the person fused with Plue's empty vessel and its now two bodies in one.

The person, let's just call her Original Plue or OP for short, was once alive at the world where Plue is at right now. The physical and mental pain that Plue has felt over the past few years is actually OG's feelings when she was still alive. Although, Plue felt it as pain while OP felt it as emotional pain at certain times. The necklace also was once OP's at that is what connects them both, physically and mentally when OP fused up with Plue, or her soul which is inside that necklace.

The necklace is what brought Plue to the Year 842, like a time machine which is literally its purpous. OP is the one who made it and did some kind of 'taboo' or something that it involves 'putting' half her soul inside it in order for the necklace to work as a time machine. But it won't go on other kinds of years, only Year 842.

Ever since Plue arrived at the Scouting Legion, she's been literally heartless and doesn't have emotions and all that. But since OP had fused with Plue, she pretty much has feelings now. xD

Okay. Going back to a few chapters when Plue was in coma, there's this scene where all of the Elite Squad members died in the hands of the Female Titan. Comparing it to the previous chapter, only Oluo and Petra survived. And yep, Gunther didn't make it in the end.. //sigh.

Anyway, I'm so sorry if it didn't match up with what I had written before to the ones now as I may have forgotten them. I'll try my best to write the last chapter, or two last chapters I'm still not sure, more understandable. Let's just say for the Elite Squad part, Plue managed to change a bit of the future scenes she'd seen after remembering them. I'm deeply sorry again.

Putting those things aside, I'm very grateful for all of you readers who've been sticking up to this fanfic ever since the beginning of it (although sometimes, it might not have make sense). I have even changed some of the original plots to new ones and I just can't stick to which would be best to write. But again, this is my first fanfic that I've written and it may not end up good. Although, I am writing another SnK fanfic and I'm hoping that it would turn out better than this. Just a little bit of info about it; It'll take place in the modern world and is a romance genre.

I think that's it guys.

Thank you for reading this long-ass extra chapter.