#SaveMumbo

Mumbo woke up to a pile of messages. Groggily scrolling through them, he quickly realised what they were: copyright claims. 400 of them. He dropped his communicator in surprise.

Flying out of his base, looking for someone, anyone to help, he ran into Grian and Iskall. The trio landed on the top of the Architechs' rail station as Mumbo frantically explained what had happened. Two already were behind him.

Soon the entire server had gathered, everyone rallying around Mumbo, helping him in whatever way they could. Twenty were behind him by now.

And then he posted the video. And everybody saw, and everybody was angry. Angry at Warner Chappell, for doing this. Angry at YouTube, for making the system exploitable on this level. And we still are.

We will rally and we will stand for Mumbo until the situation is fixed. And I, and many others I'm sure, will still stand until it is made so that this can never happen again.

We are here for MumboJumbo.

Okay, so this is serious. I've already posted this lil rant on Amino, but:

This entire situation should never have been a thing. And yet, as far as I am aware, YouTube have done absolutely nothing about this. And if they won't, we will keep on standing here, speaking for the awesome person that Mumbo is.

And YouTube should listen.

This has been Pi, and I'll see you all at some point in the future!