Slushy

"Jimin, you'll love the school, trust me." His mom attempted to assure the boy. It was Jimin's first day at his new school and he didn't want to leave the car. "I'm not going." Jimin shook his head. "Jimin, I'm gonna give you to the count of three before I drag you out the  car myself." She said seriously. Jimin opened the door and got out, slipping on his backpack. "Have a nice day." She said and Jimin closed the door, walking off.

He'd just moved to Seoul after the death of his father. His mom wanted to get over it by moving so she wasn't reminded of them, despite Jimin's protest on leaving. He was already depressed enough and leaving all his friends he's know since pre-K was hard enough. Now he had to attempt to make new ones. Jimin walked into the school, the hall crowded with people, happy to see each other after summer vacation.

Jimin kept his head down as he got stares from a few people.

"Is he new?"

"I've never seen him here before..."

"I think he just moved here."

He ignored them as he walked to the office to get his schedule. He didn't even get to pick his classes because he'd moved there last minute. He walked trough the office door, the office ladies greeting him. "You must be the new one, Jimin right?" One asked and Jimin nodded. She walked back into a room before coming out with a schedule sheet. "Heres your schedule. Try not to get lost." She gave a warm smile before Jimin bowed and left. The school was huge and he knew where nothing was. He was bound to get lost.

He walked into the halls, two minutes left on the clock to get to class. He looked at the schedule and frowned. "Art?" He whispered to himself in disgust. He hated drawing and painting and stuff like that. He walked down the halls, trying to find people who were maybe in his grade. Like he'd talk to anyone anyway, he was too afraid. He's already forgot to take his anxiety medication so he was feeling worse than usual.

He saw a group of girls and one guy hanging out with them, chatting away and what not. The girls were very pretty and had pretty expensive clothes on. The guy was handsome, his hair dark and face very cute. He skin was pretty pale and he was a bit taller than Jimin. Hesitantly, he walked over to them. "Um, excuse me?" He said quietly, the group silencing and facing Jimin with looks of judgment. "D-Do you know where room 320C is?" He mumbled quietly. "Ew as if! Do we look like maps to you?" A girl scoffed, the others giggling. She must've been their leader Jimin concluded.

"Babe, chill. He's new probably." The guy said. "I don't care! Not anyone can just come up and talk to me if they want." She frowned. "S-Sorry." Jimin bowed. "Find it yourself piggy." She snarked as they headed to class. Jimin assumed they were popular. The guys stayed back, looking at Jimin. "It's on the third floor, make a left and it's the first door on the right." He said. Jimin smiled gently. "Thank you." He whispered  softly and walked off.

Jimin was five minutes late to class. He walked in, the teacher looking at his watch. "You must be Park Jimin." He said, voice laced with judgment. Why was everyone here so judgy. "Yes sir." Jimin whispered. "I'm  Mr. Lee, I love all art, cooking and long walks in the rain. My dislikes? Hmm what was it? Tardiness." He deadpanned. Jimin gulped. "There's an open canvas in the back, Mr. Jung make room, this isn't the changing room at the mall." The boy rolled his eyes and moved his back pack and jacket off the empty stool, Jimin standing there, setting his backpack down.

"You will have 20 minutes to pain this delight." He said. He took a sheet off of a photo with a beautiful lake on in it. "Begin." He said. It was quiet and Jimin had no idea what to do. The boy next to him, dressed pretty expensive as well, began painting right away. He wore a light beige Gucci sweater, light blue ripped skinny jeans and beige platform shoes, along with a Gucci bag.Everyone was so rich, he didn't like it. All Jimin wore was on oversized striped long sleeve, skinny jeans and his favorite pair of Dr. Marten boots. His hair was a cute blond color as well.

"You're new?" The boy asked, Jimin looking at him and nodding shyly. "What are you, mute?" He asked, Jimin rolling his eyes. "Okay, bitch." The boy said under his breath. Jimin began to paint to the best of his attempt, Hoseok smirking as he pulled out his water bottle, poring a small puddle of water on Jimin's stool. Jimin sat down, tired of standing too long and shuddered at how cold the seat was, not knowing he'd sat in water. The boy covered his mouth to suppress a laugh, Jimin looking at him weird. "Can I help you?" He said, loudly, startling Jimin which made him mess up his painting.

Jimin sighed and stood up, grabbing his canvas and taking it to the front, people gasping when they saw the back of his pants. "Um, may I try again, I'm not very good at this." Jimin said quietly. "Once you commit to something, you have to work with it." Mr. Lee said, Jimin pouting as he turned to go back to his seat. The teacher gasped and Jimin turned around. "Um, h-heres a slip, to um, see the nurse." He rambled, the class bursting into laughter. "Why, I feel fine?" Jimin asked. "Just go." He said, handing Jimin the slip.

He went back to his seat to grab his backpack, the boy handing it to him with a laugh. Jimin was walking in the halls when he ran into someone. "Hey, you're the new kid Jimin right?" He asked. He only knew his name because the other boy in Jimin's art class texted him. "Um, yeah, do you know where the nurses office is?" Jimin asked. "Sure!, down that hall and to the left, first door on the right." He said. "Thanks..." Jimin didn't know his name. "Taehyung" He said and smiled. "Make sure you talk loud when you enter, Nurse Kim had bad hearing." He said and Jimin nodded before walking off, Taehyung laughing quietly seeing what was on his pants.

Yoongi was in Meditation Class, the class doing a yoga unit to start. His phone buzzed and he smiled seeing the text.

TaeTae: You're in for a laugh.

Yoongi chuckled, the teacher sighing. "Focus." She said, Yoongi joining the rest of the class in the cat pose. Jimin walked in, yelling. "Nurse Kim?" Everyone dropped from their poses and sat up, glaring at Jimin. "Nurse Kim's office is on the other side of the floor, near the art room." The teacher sighed. Jimin saw Yoongi who was laughing at him quietly with some of the girls. "But-" "Namaste." She said passive aggressively.  Jimin left and eventually did find the nurse's office.

"Hello there." She smiled as he walked in. "Um, I don't know why I'm really here. Mr. Lee sent me." Jimin said as he turned around to set his stuff. The nurse chuckled softly. "I think you had an accident, dear." She said. "W-What?" Jimin laughed nervously. "Look at the back of your pants." She said, handing him a hand mirror.  Low and behold, there was a giant wet spot on the back of his pants. He thought the seat was just cold but no. "That guy, he had a water bottle." Jimin spoke to himself, shaking his head. "Don't worry, it'll dry." She said as she pointed to the fan. So there Jimin had to stand in front of a fan until his pants were dry. He couldn't believe he'd been humiliated this much on his first day.

...

did you guys catch the movie references in this chapter😉