Pizza

The next day, Jimin got ready for school slower than usual. He wasn't in a great mood at all. He got in the shower, humming softly to himself. He gently rubbed his lower area, reminded of the times when someone would touch him every night but those were the memories he was trying to get rid of.

He got out the shower, drying himself off. He noticed the scale next to the sink, slowly stepping on it. 142lbs. Yes, that was considered normal for his age and height but it felt like too much. He wanted to get rid of that weight. He wanted to hit at least 130lbs by his birthday next month. He'd have to restrict though.

Jimin dried his hair and put his clothes on, a grey oversized sweatshirt, skinny jeans and white platform shoes. He liked to appear taller because he was a bit shorter for his age. He made sure his school stuff was ready before walking downstairs. Yoongi sat at the kitchen counter, eating a bowl of cereal.

Jimin sat across from him, going on his phone. "Aren't you gonna eat?" Yoongi asked. Jimin shook his head, though he was really hungry. He totally wanted a blueberry muffin but he thought of the amount of carbs and sugars and fat in it and brushed it away.

Yoongi finished and grabbed his backpack. Jimin got in Yoongi's car with him, being quiet as usual. Yoongi turned on the radio, nodding his head to the music as he drove, Jimin measuring his wrist size. It'd gotten smaller since a few weeks ago.

He moved his fluffy blond hair away from his eyes as he looked out the window, arriving at the school. Yoongi parked and he got out, walking over to his friends as Jimin walked into school alone. "Hey Jimin." He heard Jungkook's cheery voice. Even though Jungkook was pretty emo, he was quite bubbly as Jimin could see.

Jimin gave him a warm smile as they walked around the halls. Jungkook accidentally ran into Taehyung, Taehyung frowning. "Watch it e-boy." He smirked evilly, Jungkook blushing slightly. "You like him?" Jimin asked quietly, Jungkook looking at him. "N-No! He's way out o-of my league." Jungkook shook his head. Jimin smiled as the blush on Jungkook's cheeks grew. "Yes you do!" Jimin whispered. Jimin never really talked louder than a whisper.

"We had a thing last year." Jungkook explained. "But, Yoongi didn't want us to be together because I wasn't popular like them." Jungkook sighed. "Only because I was new last year. He made the whole year he'll for me and Taehyung, he broke things off with me at the end of the year." Jungkook said sadly.

"Now you see why I call Yoongi a dick. Because he is. He will stop at nothing to hurt people." Jungkook said. "Just whatever you do, don't fall for him because you'll get even more hurt than I did." Jungkook said and Jimin sighed. He'd already fallen for Yoongi.

At lunch, Jimin sat with Jungkook. Jimin couldn't resist not eating his lunch. He had chicken, noodles and a few treats, cookies and a chocolate bar. He felt disgusted eating that much but he was hungry from not eating breakfast. "Oink! Oink!" Nayoung teased Jimin as she walked passed. "Oh please, we all know you were fat before you nearly died starving yourself." Jungkook fired.

"Shut up bunny face, you're just mad Taehyung broke up with you because he never liked you in the first place." Nayoung shot back. "Whatever." Jungkook said. "And you Jimin. Oh I've heard a lot about what you did in Busan. Your 'friends' told me after I found out what school you went to. Even I couldn't do that every night. Who knew you could be fat and a slut!" She spat, Jimin gulping.

She walked to her table, telling them stuff before lots of them turned to give Jimin looks of disgust. Jimin just wanted to hide. They knew, they all knew what he did. Yoongi knew what he did. "What was s-she talking about?" Jungkook asked. "You don't want to know." Jimin breathed out.

After school, Jimin met Yoongi in the parking lot and they got in his car. Yoongi began driving, smirking at what Nayoung told him. "Wow Jimin, I never would've guessed you used to do that." Yoongi said, Jimin ignoring him.

They got to the house, Jimin rushing to his room and slamming the door. He never wanted to go back to school, ever. Jimin worked on his homework to clear his mind but Yoongi wouldn't go away. He laid down, thinking about him. He was so handsome, the way his silver hair fell over his gorgeous cat-like eyes and lips looked perfect for kissing. They he spoke when he'd tease and bully him at school, oh how he wished Yoongi would tease him in that voice in bed.

Jimin didn't care. He was allowed to fantasize about him if he wanted to but he had to always remember what Jungkook said.

Jimin sat at the dinner table with everyone, taking a few bites of his food before deciding he was 'full'. He went back to his room, his old habits falling back to place as he dug through his suitcase, pulling out a lock box with his special 'toys'. Yoongi was flooding his mind and wouldn't stop.

He heard Yoongi enter his room and close his door, the bed creaking slightly indicating he was probably about to falls asleep. Jimin looked his room door, not worried about their parents hearing because his mom and the Min's room was on the first floor.

Jimin pulled out his trusty dildo, placing it upright on the tile floor in the bathroom. What Jimin didn't know was the vent in his bathroom was connected to Yoongi's room. Jimin stripped himself from his clothes, standing on his knees as he placed himself above the tip, stroking himself gently. "Fuck~" He whimpered as he lowered himself onto it, starting off at a slow pace.

He closed his eyes, the sinful fantasies coming back. He imagined himself with Yoongi below him, the taller grabbing his hips tightly as he thrusted into Jimin deep and hard. "Ahhhhh-ah-" Jimin whined as he went deeper, speeding up his pace.

Yoongi was close to falling asleep when he heard the soft whimpers coming from the vent. "No fucking way-" Yoongi muttered to himself. "Please~ Harder~" he heard the moaned coming from none other than Jimin. Yoongi didn't know why he found himself getting curious to listen.

Jimin rubbed his sensitive nipples gently, a series of moans leaving his lips as he went faster, the urge to cum rising in his tummy. "Who is he thinking about?" Yoongi thought to himself as he got of bed to over to the vent. You could see his bathroom through it but only how high the vent was which wasn't that high.

Yoongi got down and looked through, getting a right on spot few of Jimin fucking himself with a dildo. Yoongi weirdly found himself into it, biting his lip gently as he listened to Jimin's high pitched moans. Damn, Nayoung never sounded as good as Jimin does. Yoongi shook his head. Why was he thinking like this.

"Fuck-" Jimin whined. Wow, I'd tap that.Yoongi thought then pinched himself for thinking like that. He kept watching, almost like an addicting porn video only this was real. Jimin let out one last moan as he came, Yoongi's heart jumping out his chest when he finally moaned a name out. "Ahhhhh- Yoongi~" Jimin moaned as he came.

Yoongi was shocked to say the least. He didn't suspect little shy Jimin to think about him in such sinful ways but it was hot. Yoongi found his hand placed on his dick, feeling an erection through his pants. "Why did that make me hard?" Yoongi thought as he felt precum already on the tip. "Fuck." Yoongi let out as he jus climbed back in bed. He was straight and didn't want to do the last thing a straight guy would do, jerk off to another guy's moans.