Seasame Chicken

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, feeling a lot better than he did last night. He figured he needed to slowly regain his appetite by eating smaller portions until he was able to eat larger ones. Yoongi caressed his face and kissed his cheek. "You feeling better?" Yoongi asked quietly. "Yeah." Jimin whispered.

The two were quiet for a while, Jimin snuggling closer to Yoongi as Yoongi wrapped his arms around his waist, scared by the fact he could feel Jimin's bones. "You're so beautiful Jimin, I want you to know that." Yoongi said, Jimin humming. He didn't want to believe it so he just let it go to the back of his mind.

Jimin was all fine until noticed he was hard. Why does this always fucking happen to me in the morning! Jimin ranted his head. He hated morning wood because that meant he was gonna be horny all morning and he didn't want have sex with Yoongi this early in their relationship.

Jimin squirmed uncomfortably, wishing he at least wore pants to bed. Him and Yoongi were similar when it came to pajamas. Yoongi just slept in his boxers while Jimin just slept in a giant sweater and his underwear. "What's wrong?" Yoongi asked. "N-Nothing." Jimin let out as Yoongi's thumbs gently rubbed his hips. To close! To close! Jimin mentally freaked out.

"You look scared of something." Yoongi chuckled. That's because I am! Jimin thought but just sighed, resting his head against Yoongi's chest. Maybe if he just didn't think about it, it'd go away and he'd be fine. Wrong. While Yoongi was adjusting his position, his leg accidentally brushing against Jimin's erection causing Jimin to whimper softly.

Yoongi looked at him confused then smirked. "Are you hard Jimin? Is that what's wrong?" He asked and Jimin gulped, nodding his head slowly. "Do you want me to touch you baby?" Yoongi whispered in his ear, kissing the side of his neck gently. Jimin nodded with a hum, biting his lower lip gently.

Yoongi pressed their lips together, playing with the waistband of Jimin's grey boxers he was wearing before slipping a hand in, stroking Jimin's dick slowly. "Mmmm, Yoongi~" He whimpered against his lips, Yoongi stroking at a quicker pace.

He climbed in between Jimin's legs, sliding the smaller's underwear off before leaning down and taking all of him down his throat, Jimin letting out a string of breathy moans as Yoongi sucked him off. Jimin barely needed to be touched before he reached his climax, Yoongi pulling away as he came, the white liquid squirting on his tummy.

"Damn Jimin, I barely even touched you." Yoongi smirked, Jimin's cheeks dark red as he came down from his climax. Yoongi leaned back down, licking Jimin's cum off of him, sucking at his skin and leaving a few mark. Jimin, being shy and what not, pulled his sweater down as Yoongi pulled away from him, covering his goods.

"Jimin..." He chuckled, Jimin hiding his face with his sleeves. "I'm such a slut." Jimin said sadly. "Don't say that about yourself Jimin. You aren't." Yoongi said seriously and pulled Jimin's hands away from his face, kissing his forehead gently. "Okay?" Yoongi said and Jimin nodded, Yoongi climbing off of him.

Because Jimin didn't bring extra clothes with him, Yoongi just let Jimin borrow his because that's what good boyfriends do. Jimin looked absolutely adorable in Yoongi's hoodie which was way too big for him and a pair of sweatpants. "Do you want breakfast?" Yoongi asked, looking at the time. He mentally was praying for Jimin to say yes and he did. Jimin nodded his head.

"R-Really? You will?" Yoongi asked in disbelief as Jimin sat at the kitchen counter. "Yeah." Jimin said quietly. Yoongi walked over and hugged him so tight, Jimin could barely breathe. "Yoongi..." Jimin breathed out. "Sorry, I just got really happy." Yoongi nodded,.

"What do want to eat? There's muffins, waffles, pancakes, yogurt..." Yoongi went on. "Um, I'll est a muffin." Jimin said. "What type?" Yoongi asked as he opened the fridge. "Do you have apple cinnamon sugar?" Jimin asked. "No, just regular cinnamon sugar." Yoongi said. "That's fine." Jimin said.

Yoongi got him and Jimin a muffin and made a smoothie quickly. Jimin took small, slow bites to make sure he wouldn't get sick. "I don't want to go to school anymore." Jimin sighed. "Why?" Yoongi asked. "Nayoung and her friends, they scare me." Jimin mumbled, Yoongi resting his hand on top of Jimin's.

"They can fight me." Yoongi said, Jimin giggling softly. The finished breakfast and went into the living room to watch tv.

Jungkook woke up, his phone ringing loudly in his ear. He groaned as he rubbed his eyes a little, looking at the contact and getting so startled, he fell out his bed. "H-Hello?" Jungkook asked sleepily.
"Kookie can you meet me by the bleachers at school?" He heard Taehyung say. "Y-Yeah, w-when?" Jungkook stuttered.

He heard Taehyung chuckled before answering. "Now." He said. Jungkook looked at the time. "Okay, I'll be there soon." Jungkook said before hanging up. He took a quick shower and got ready. He threw on a black and white stripped long sleeve and black ripped skinny jeans with some black converse high tops, along with a black jacket and a black beanie. He did his makeup quickly and rushed out the door, getting in his car and driving to the school.

He parked in the back and got out, walking towards the football field. He walked around where the bleachers were and saw Taehyung sitting on the lower row, on his phone. Jungkook walked up to him, Taehyung standing up.

"It's early, I could've been sleeping still." Jungkook pouted. "I know but, I just needed to talk to you and I didn't want to wait until Monday." Taehyung said. "What?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung smiled faintly before reaching out and locking their fingers with each other.

"I want us to get back together. I truly do miss being with you." Taehyung said. Jungkook's eyes widened as he heart raced at a very uncomfortable speed. "Y-You do?" He asked, surprised. "Yeah. Yoongi doesn't care anymore because he's dating Jimin and stuff now." Taehyung said.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung, looking in his eyes deeply. "You aren't messing with me, are you?" Jungkook whispered. "Ohh, baby you're so cute, of course not." Taehyung shook his head and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist. He pressed their lips together briefly and pulled away, pressing their foreheads together.

"Don't listen to what people say about you, I know it's hard." Taehyung said against Jungkook's lips. "I'm not weird. Why does everyone think I'm weird?" Jungkook pouted. People literally thought he was so strange because he dressed lightly gothic. Not even hardcore, he didn't even act like it. "I know Jungkookie, you aren't. I think you're adorable." Taehyung said and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Tae." He whispered and hugged him. Taehyung had wanted him back for so long and now he finally did.