French Fries

Jimin hesitantly wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck as the taller climbed in between Jimin's legs, kissing him roughly. Jimin felt like he's been waiting for Yoongi to do this for so long, though it's been two days since he's realized his feelings for Yoongi. "Yoongi-" "Shut up!" Yoongi snapped, kissing down Jimin's neck, the smaller whimpering at his touch.

"You know I heard you the other night?" Yoongi smirked as he kissed around Jimin's neck. "W-What!" Jimin let out. "Moaning my name, damn that was hot, I won't lie." Yoongi said in his low voice, Jimin squirming beneath him. Yoongi kissed at a certain spot on Jimin's neck, causing Jimin to moan loudly and pull gently at Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi left a hickey there, not caring. He pulled away, staring into Jimin's sparkly eyes. He looked absolutely gorgeous, his blond hit a bit messy, lips cherry red and cheeks a rosy pink color, his makeup making him look even better. Better than Nayoung ever could. And then it hit Yoongi. This fucker snatched his title as 'straight'. Nah, Yoongi wasn't no straight bitch no more, and it's all because of Jimin.

"What?" Jimin whispered, breathing heavily as he savored the fact Yoongi's body was against his, the fact that Yoongi probably had feelings for him as well. "Nothing, you're just really pretty." Yoongi breathed out. Jimin smiled, Yoongi melting for him and pressing their lips back together.

This kiss wasn't as needy as the one they just shared, but more innocent and chaste. Jimin caressed Yoongi's face gently, Yoongi's hands finding their way up the sides of Jimin's shirt, rubbing his sides gently. Jimin opened his mouth slightly, allowing Yoongi's tongue to enter.

Jimin didn't want it to stop, but they needed to breathe so Yoongi pulled away, biting Jimin's lower lip gently. "Why do you hate me so much?" Jimin asked suddenly. "I don't want to talk about that anymore." Yoongi said. He climbed of Jimin, standing up. Jimin sat up, shyly looking away from Yoongi.

Before Yoongi left, he turned and looked at Jimin. "Do you want to come lay with me? My bed is more comfy than the guest bed." Yoongi said monotonously. Jimin hesitated but nodded slowly, getting up and following Yoongi to his room.

He laid next to Yoongi, Yoongi wrapping his arms around him. "Did you really do all that stuff at your old school?" Yoongi asked. "I was stupid back then, and a slut." Jimin said, disgusted with himself. "I'm not like that anymore." Jimin shook his head, though technically he just stole Nayoung's boyfriend for a night.

"Let's just go to sleep." Jimin whispered. Yoongi kissed his cheek, Jimin blushing. "You're cute." Yoongi whispered, Jimin's tummy doing backflips. "Goodnight, I guess." Jimin said quietly. "Sweet dreams." Yoongi said. What a mistake.

<<<<<<<

Jimin woke up to Yoongi staring at him, Jimin a bit startled before realizing what was happpening. "Yoong-" Yoongi cut him off with a kiss, Jimin hesitantly kissing back. He pulled away and smirked, Jimin's cheeks ablaze.

"You look pretty when you sleep." Yoongi said lowly. "Yoongi, I like you. A lot. I know I just met you like four days again but you just seem different then other guys." Jimin blurted out, Yoongi blinking a few times.

"Let's get ready for school, hmm?" Yoongi said and Jimin nodded.

Jimin took a quick shower and got dressed, wearing a white fluffy sweater, skinny jeans and some black boots, along with a beanie. He did his makeup again and styled his hair cutely, too look good for Yoongi of course.

Jimin weighed himself on the scale. A pound gained. Jimin gulped as he looked in the mirror. He hated his body so much, though he was now three pounds underweight and did look pretty skinny. He felt like a whale.

Jimin put on his backpack and slowly walked downstairs, Yoongi in his phone while drinking a smoothie. "Eat something." Yoongi said. Jimin shook his head and looked down. Yoongi just sighed as they left for school.

"What happened to you?" Jungkook asked Jimin, who's cheeks were still pink. "If I tell you Jungkook, you swear you won't tell anyone?" Jimin said seriously at lunch that day. "Yeah, yeah." Jungkook nodded.

"Yoongi kissed me last night." Jimin said quietly. "YOONGI KISSED YOU!?" Jungkook practically screamed. Everyone's eyes turned to them, Jimin's face flushed. "What?" Nayoung looked at Yoongi confused and angry.

Yoongi glared at Jimin, Nayoung standing up. "You ditched me last night for him?!" She yelled, walking away from the table and out the lunchroom, Yoongi followed, Jimin running after him, Jungkook behind them as well.

"Yoongi-" "What the fuck is wrong with you!" Yoongi yelled, Nayoung standing there with her arms crossed. Jimin was confused. "Jimin, I don't fucking like you. You mean nothing to me, you're worthless and a bitch for telling such lies. I wouldn't kiss you if my life depended on it!" Yoongi yelled, Jimin hurting inside.

"You're so mean!" Jungkook scoffed. "Shut up devil worshipper. Nobody asked for your opinion." Yoongi fires back. "But-" Jimin tried but Yoongi cut him off. "I'm not into you! Get the picture. You. Mean. Nothing." Yoongi spat, tears welling up in Jimin's eyes as he watched him grab Nayoung and kiss her deeply right in front of him.

Jimin ran off, the tears falling. "Yeah go cry, you slut!" He heard Nayoung say. Jimin walked out the back door, and ran to the football field. He sat on the soft grass, crying his eyes out. Jungkook came out soon after, sitting next to him. "He lied to me." Jimin cried.

"He did kiss me, look." Jimin said and pointed to the hickey on his neck. "It's okay, I believe you." Jungkook said, rubbing Jimin's back gently. "He told me how p-pretty I was and t-that he cared about me but, was it all just a l-lie?" Jimin hiccuped. "God, I told you not to fall for him Jimin." Jungkook said as he hugged Jimin. "I hate myself. Like he said, Im worthless and mean nothing." Jimin cried.

"You mean a lot to me. You're my friend." Jungkook said. "Everyone thinks I'm totally weird just because I dress differently than them. So juvenile." Jungkook laughed bitterly. Jimin didn't think things would end up like this, already know as being a slut here as well.