Bacon

Yoongi felt absolutely terrible. He never wanted to say those things to Jimin but he had to make it look like it he wasn't falling for him somehow. He knew he'd fucked up when he heard Jimin crying in his room after school. Yoongi didn't know if he should go in, or not?

He walked in, Jimin laying down with his back facing the door. He was curled up in a little ball, soft little cries leaving his lip. "Jimin?" Yoongi said softly. "L-Leave me a-alone." Jimin let out. Yoongi's heart beat fast against his chest. Could this things really have hurt Jimin so easily?

"Jimin look at me." Yoongi said. Jimin couldn't. He couldn't physically make himself look at Yoongi because of how much he hurt him. Jimin hated himself so much, everything about himself. Yoongi bit his lower lip nervously as he walked on the other side of the bed, Jimin looking up at him.

Yoongi really knew he'd done wrong, seeing how red Jimin's eyes were, tears still pouring out. "W-Why would y-you that?" Jimin cried, Yoongi's expression softening. "Jimin I'm so sorry." Yoongi breathed out. "No y-you a-aren't." Jimin hiccuped, gripping onto his sides tighter.

"I didn't mean it-" "Yes you did!" Jimin raised his voice as he gripped his sides tighter. Yoong didn't know how to make things up to Jimin. He didn't want to end things with Nayoung but, he didn't have feelings for her anymore. He had small feelings slowly growing for Jimin.

"Please, l-leave me alone." Jimin sniffled. "Jimin, listen to me please." Yoongi said. "I really am sorry." Yoongi said. Jimin stood up and attempted to leave the room but Yoongi grabbed his hand, turning him around. "Let go!" Jimin tried but Yoongi shook his head, gripping Jimin's waist and kissing him.

Jimin didn't want this. He knew Yoongi was lying to him for the second time. Jimin pulled away quickly, letting out a choked sob. "Stop doing this." Jimin said. "But you want it." Yoongi whispered, kissing Jimin's neck gently where the hickey was. "No, I d-don't." Jimin shook his head.

"Yes you do." Yoongi said as he laid Jimin on the bed, climbing on top of him. "Yoongi, s-stop." Jimin said quietly, Yoongi kissing at his neck. "Don't-" Jimin moaned softly. "I know you want me Jimin, don't deny it." Yoongi said in his ear, his hands placed in Jimin's waist.

"Fuck, please touch me." Jimin whimpered, Yoongi smirking at how submissive he was. Yoongi was only doing this to make things up. He wasn't getting together with Jimin. Ever. He wasn't gay. Screw the thoughts from earlier.

Yoongi slowly began to take off Jimin's shirt but Jimin stopped him. Yoongi gave him a look of confusion. "Why are you insecure about yourself? You're really skinny." Yoongi said. Jimin shrugged, tugging at his sweater paws nervously.

"You're beautiful Jimin." Yoongi said. Bipolar bitch. Yoongi presses their lips back together, the kiss becoming heated as Yoongi slipped his tongue in Jimin's mouth. He slowly unbuckled Jimin's pants, slowly pulling them down as he never parted from his lips.

Jimin shivered a little from the cold air, Yoongi's hands moving down Jimin's waist to his thighs, which were really skinny, worrying Yoongi a little. He pulled away, Jimin looking into his eyes. God, he was so pretty to Yoongi, but Yoongi wasn't gay. He didn't want to believe he was.

Yoongi subtly began playing with the waistband of Jimin's boxers. "I didn't expect someone so innocent like you to be like this." Yoongi smirked, Jimin biting his lower lip, his face turning pink again.

Yoongi went to take them off but Jimin stopped him once again. "We can't." He breathed out. "You wanted me to touch you, didn't you?" Yoongi asked. "You can touch me without taking them off." Jimin said quietly. "And your still innocent." Yoongi chuckled, Jimin smiling softly.

Yoongi lifted Jimin's oversized shirt up a little, kissing softly at his tummy, Jimin breathing heavily as soft moans left his mouth. "You can't be loud baby." Yoongi whispered against his skin. "I c-can't help it." Jimin whimpered.

"What was 9th Grade you like in bed?" Yoongi asked quietly. "Kinky." Jimin answered. "That's hot Jimin." Yoongi said as he slowly grinded. against Jimin's crotch, Jimin letting out a cute little moan, covering his mouth with his sweater paw.

"Yoongi~" He whined softly as Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's bulge, stroking it gently. "You like that, hmm?" Yoongi asked, slowly pulling off Jimin's underwear. "Yoongi please~" Jimin whined softly as Yoongi gently glided the tips of his fingers around Jimin's tummy. "Don't tease me." Jimin breathed out.

Yoongi leaned down, licking the tip of Jimin's erect dick, Jimin humming in delight, resisting to moan loudly. He couldn't let their parents hear them.

Yoongi took all of Jimin in and down his throat, Jimin gasping from the pleasurable sensation running through him as Yoongi sucked him off. "Ahh-ah-" Jimin whined quietly through his long sleeves he covered his mouth with to muffle his moans.

Yoongi pulled away, stroking Jimin's dick slowly. He let his finger slowly lower to Jimin's entrance, Jimin grabbing his wrist. "Keep doing what you just were." Jimin breathed out, his eyes half closed and lips slightly parted.

Yoongi leaned back down, sucking on Jimin's dick at a moderate pace that had Jimin a moaning mess. Jimin didn't know what would happen after this. If Yoongi would break up with that bitch and they'd be together, or this was just Yoongi lying to him again. He didn't care because this was in the moment now and he was enjoying it.

Jimin pulled at Yoongi's hair as he began to reach his climax. "Yoongi I'm gonna cum-" Jimin whimpered, Yoongi pinching at his waist as if telling him to. So Jimin orgasmed hard, cumming down Yoongi's throat, a series of quiet, breathy moans filling the room.

"Fuck, Yoongi~" He breathed, Yoongi pulling away. He'd never sucked dick before but he could tell he did a good job if he left Jimin like this. He slid Jimin's boxers back on him, the boy breathing hard as Yoongi climbed back on top of him to his eye level.

Jimin's eyes sparkled, his lips dark pink and slightly parted, cheeks rosy as usual and he looked drop dead gorgeous. Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck and pressed their lips together, Yoongi's arms wrapping around Jimin's torso, picking the boy up, he was that light.

Jimin buried his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck, sleepy and in need of cuddles. Yoongi laid Jimin down on his own bed, taking of his sweatshirt and sweatpants because all he slept in was his boxers. He climbed in next to Jimin, the two facing each other. Jimin shyly played with his long sleeves, Yoongi cupping his cheeks. "Just saying, you moaning my name like that was pretty hot." Yoongi winked, Jimin blushing as he quickly pecked his lips. They just stayed like that for a while, looking into each other's eyes until Jimin said something.

"Everything you just did...." Jimin began. "I know you only did it to make things up. I'm not as dumb as you think." Jimin whispered sadly. Yoongi instantly felt bad. Damn Jimin was good at making people feel bad. "But I'm not gonna be upset. I know you don't really have feelings for me and tonight was just a fling but, can you at least let me enjoy it for a little longer before you tell how worthless I am tomorrow?" Jimin asked, a tear rolling down his cheek.

Yoongi wipes it away with his thumb, kissing Jimin's lips gently. Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi and kissed back, not wanting this night to end because he knew as soon as tomorrow hit, they wouldn't do this anymore. Yoongi felt all of Jimin's emotion in that kiss, which hurt him deep inside but it hadn't rose to the surface yet. Soon it would.

Jimin pulled away, sniffling softly as tears fell down his cheek. "Hey, Hey calm down Jimin." Yoongi stroked his hair gently. "Shhhhh, calm down." He pulled the boy closer, Jimin crying in Yoongi's shoulder. "I hate you so much for doing this to me." Jimin cried. This was all Yoongi's fault and he knew it, he just didn't care.