Burgers

Jimin woke up, having a good sleep after a good masturbation session. Jimin tiredly sat up and got out of bed. It was already Wednesday and he was ready to move. His mom had began house looking yesterday, thankfully, so they maybe able to move out earlier.

Jimin got in the shower, humming softly as he thought about last night. Damn, he was so head over heels for Yoongi this quick. He'd never fallen for someone that quickly. Jimin knew this wasn't some crush faze because he felt things for Yoongi he's never felt with other guys.

Jimin got out and dried himself off. He dried off his hair, fluffy and cute. He wore some overalls, a pastel purple hoodie and some pastel pink converse high tops. He did some light makeup to look extra cute today and slipped his backpack on.

He walked downstairs and into the kitchen where Yoongi was eating pancakes and texting someone. Jimin sat across from him, Jimin's face still a little puffy from waking up. He looked adorable. Yoongi's heart raced as he looked at Jimin who was reading something in his phone. Jimin had an unhealthy fan fiction addiction. (A/n: Me. Just me.)

Yoongi noticed the added makeup Jimin wore today and Yoongi won't lie, he looked a little better. The Yoongi thought of last night, how the boy moaned his named so sensually. Nayoung's moans were just high pitched and irritating. "Um, are you ready to go?" Yoongi asked, Jimin nodding. "You didn't even eat?" Yoongi said. Jimin shrugged and Yoongi sighed as they left the house.

Yoongi couldn't get Jimin off his ind for some reason and it was really annoying. He hated Jimin, a lot. His face just annoyed him by itself and his personality. Jimin walked through the halls and to his locker. When he opened it up, a note dropped out.

'Oink, oink piggy!' Jimin frowned, his heart aching at he looked on the top shelf which was filled with a bunch of pig decorated cookies. He heard laughing from across the hall and turned around, Nayoung and her friends teasing him. Yoongi walked passed and laughed when he saw how pathetic Jimin looked.

Jimin gathered all the cookies and threw them in the nearby trash can, along with the mean note. He began tearing up as Jungkook walked up to him. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked, Jimin shaking his head as he walked to art. "She put a note in your locker, didn't she? She tried doing the same thing to me last year, didn't work. She doesn't scare me and she shouldn't scare you." Jungkook said. Jimin wipes his tears and nodded.

Art was horrendous. They were having a free draw and paint day. Hoseok had painted a cute cartoon pig, labeling it 'Jimin the Pig' "I think my painting looks the best." Hoseok smiled as he held it up to the class, the class bursting into laughter as they looked at a humiliated Jimin. Jimin felt sick to his stomach. Nobody fat shamed him in Busan. Everyone loved Jimin.

At lunch, he sat down at the table, Jungkook nowhere to be found yet. Jimin took out his phone, telling his mom he wanted to leave early. He gasped when he felt a stream of cold water falling down his face. He wiped his eyes, seeing Yoongi holding a water bottle and laughing, highfiving Taehyung who laughed as well.

Jungkook rushes in, glaring at the two. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Jungkook yelled, drawing attention. "Nothing, we were having a little fun E-Boy." Taehyung snarked. "I wasn't talking to you, Fuckboy!" Jungkook snapped, Taehyung looking taken aback. They walked off, Jungkook flipping them off as they walked away.

He sat down, grabbing a load of napkins from the dispenser in the center of the table. He handed them to Jimin who wiped off his face, sniffling softly. "Oh no, Jimin don't cry." Jungkook cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears.

Yoongi watched from the other side, weirdly feeling guilty. "Babe!" Nayoung nearly yelled, Yoongi snapping out of it. "What? Yeah what's up?" Yoongi shook his head. "Are you okay, you've been acting off lately?" She asked. "Yeah, no, I'm good." Yoongi said. "You're coming to my place tomorrow, right? My parents won't be there." She smirked. Yoongi nodded Nayoung going for a kiss but he turned his head, Nayoung kissing his cheek instead. She frowned. Yoongi didn't know why he couldn't kiss her all of a sudden.

He looked back over to Jimin, who was laughing at something Jungkook said to cheer him up. That was the first time he'd seen the boy smile, ever. It was so cute and weirdly heartwarming to Yoongi to see him smiling. Yoongi looked at his lap, frowning to himself as he shook the gay thoughts away. I'm straight. Yoongi reminded himself.

After school, Jimin decided to walk. He didn't want to even look at Yoongi after what he'd did to him. Yoongi felt bad for doing it. He never felt bad for anyone but for Jimin, it was just different. He drove up to Jimin who was about halfway to the house. "Hey, hop in." He said. Jimin looked at him, that same depressing look from earlier staring at him.

Jimin ignored Yoongi and kept walking. "Come on Jimin, I'm sorry." Yoongi said. "No." He heard Jimin say. "Jimin, get in." Yoongi said. "No! Yoongi! What do you not understand about no! You're only pretending to be nice to me so you don't make your parents mad at you. It hurts a-and you don't understand w-what it's like!" Jimin yelled, beginning to cry. Yoongi was a bit shocked.

"Fine, fuck you too then, fat pig." Yoongi scoffed, driving off. Just as he left, it began to rain, Jimin crying harder. He hated his life so much.

As he arrived home, he quietly entered, the thunder booming outside. "Jiminie, what's wrong?" His mother asked, Jimin shaking his head as he took off his shoes. "Sweetie, clearly something is wrong-" "Just leave me alone right now, I'm sorry." Jimin broke down as he rushed upstairs to his room.

He closed the door, sliding down the door and plopping onto the floor. He hated the fact he was stuck living here for three-ish more days with Yoongi. Why was he so mean? "What did I ever do?" Jimin cried to himself. Yoongi stood outside Jimin's door, sighing as he ran his fingers through his hair. He contemplated on knocking, but decided not, hearing Jimin cry a bit louder.

That was the first tome Yoongi felt genuinely bad for hurting someone.