Fried Rice

Jimin woke up, bright lights blinding his eyes as he squinted to see a little better. He was in a hospital bed. "Fuck." Jimin let out silently. He didn't think things were this bad. He just remembered passing out last.

He looked around the room and there was a get well card on the stand next to his bed from his mother. Damn he felt really bad from keeping this from her. It even said in the card how she couldn't believe he hid it from her that well. Jimin saw he was connected to different tubes and machines, and saw that his heart rate was really low.

He then realized Yoongi was right, he was gonna die if he didn't stop. Oh wait....YOONGI! Jimin needed to call him! He needed to tell him he was doing okay and he was getting help. Only, Yoongi didn't know Jimin was in the hospital.

Jimin checked the time and it was 10:00 a.m. the next day. He looked around and saw his phone was next to his bed. He picked it up and turned the brightness down, checking for text which he had many.

Jin: Hey.
Jin: Are you okay?

Jungkook: Jimin are you alright?

Hoseok: Hey, why aren't you answering Yoongi's calls?

Yoongi: Jimin I tried calling you like 20 times!
Yoongi: Are you alright?
Yoongi: Jimin?

Jimin sighed. He couldn't just tell  Yoongi he was in the hospital. Jimin set down his phone and jus as he did, he got really dizzy and passed out, again. Jungkook sat at the lunch table, not knowing where Jimin was. "Have any of you seen Jimin?" Jungkook asked. "He wasn't in art today. I don't think he came to school." Hoseok said. "He hasn't been answering text or calls." Jungkook said worried. "Yeah, I tried calling him like twenty times." Yoongi said. "Should I try calling again? Maybe his phone was dead." Jungkook said.

Jungkook pulled out his phone and dialed Jimin's number. It rang for a while until someone picked up. "Jimin?!" Jungkook asked desperately. "No, sweetie this is his mother." Ms. Park said. "Where's Jimin, is he okay?" Jungkook asked, the others looking worried. "He's in the hospital sweetie. I found him unconscious last night and had to call an ambulance. Jungkook, his body is shutting down and they don't know if they're able to save him. We'll give you a call once things seem better." She said before hanging up..

Jungkook immediately burst into tears. "Baby what happened?" Taehyung asked, wrapping his arms around him. "J-Jimin's in t-t-the hospital a-and he's g-gonna die-" Jungkook sobbed out. The boy was hysterical because there was a possible chance his best friend was going to die. "Jungkook, baby, calm down." Taehyung said, Yoongi feeling sick inside. "J-Jimin's mom said s-she found h-him unconscious in his r-room and he was rushed to the h-hospital because his body id s-shutting down." Jungkook cried.

Jin looked at Yoongi who had a blank expression on his face. He was in shock, being he didn't think it would ever come to this. "Yoongi..." Jin said, Yoongi looking at him. "This is all my fault." Yoongi let out, feeling tear prick the corner of his eyes.

"No, Yoongi don't say that." Hoseok said. "If I would've never bullied him, he wouldn't have been like this." Yoongi said as a few tears rolled down his cheeks. "N-No, Jimin's been insecure a-about himself way before he got h-here. H-He told me." Jungkook sniffled, Taehyung finally got him to calm down.

"It's still somewhat my fault though." Yoongi shook his head.

After school that day, Yoongi went to the hospital and was given Jimin's room number. He quickly walked off the elevator once he reached his floor and walked down a few halls before reaching his room. He saw Jimin laying on the bed, eyes closed and was hooked up to numerous things.

Jimin's mom wasn't there at the moment because she had to go to work for a little while. She would be there though. Yoongi walked over to Jimin, taking one his small, boney hands and holding it. "I'm sorry Jimin. I'm really am. I never meant to make fun of your weight before, or call you worthless all the time. You really do mean a lot to me and it hurts I couldn't save you from this." Yoongi let out.

"I love you baby, please get better for me." Yoongi whispered as he broke into tears, his vision blurring. At the moment, Jimin woke up, slowly opening his eyes. "Y-Yoongi?" He whispered out. Yoongi looked back at Jimin and sniffled. "Jimin..." He said. "Yoongi I'm sorry." He said almost inaudible. "No, baby none of this is your fault. Don't b-be sorry." Yoongi shook his head.

"I'm scared, Yoongi, I don't want to die." Jimin began tearing up. "You're not, you're gonna be okay. I promise." Yoongi stroked the smaller's hand gently. "I love you." Jimin breathed out. "I love you so much and I've wanted to say it to you for so long, but I never trusted you." Jimin sniffled. "I didn't think you really cared about me." Jimin admitted.

"And now I feel bad because, you would've have been trying to help me if you didn't." Jimin said. "I love you too." Yoongi nodded, leaning down and kissing Jimin's cheek. He stayed there for a while, keeping Jimin company as they talked for what seemed like forever. Jimin's mom did come by for a while before she left again after the doctors confirmed Jimin was going to be okay.

Yoongi stayed until visiting hours were up. "Get better Jimin, please know I care. We call care." Yoongi said. "Jungkook cried so hard today, he thought he was going to lose his best friend." Yoongi said, Jimin humming. "I'll make sure to tell him I'm going to be okay." Jimin smiled sadly.

"Bye, I love you." Yoongi said. "I love you too." Jimin said, feeling better inside.