Cheescake

Jimin was trying to go to sleep but a Yoongi kept calling him. He really wasn't in the mood to talk. Jimin couldn't even sleep anyway. He'd been up all night, eyes red from crying. He picked up the phone and answered.

"Jimin is everything okay? You worried me." Yoongi said. Jimin wiped some tears. He really cares about me? Jimin thought. "Baby?" He heard Yoongi say, his heart fluttering. Jimin sniffled softly. "I w-won't be in school tomorrow." Jimin said.

"Why?" Yoongi asked. Jimin was silent. "Baby, you're scaring me. Please don't do anything stupid." Yoongi said. "It's t-too late for that." Jimin laughed bitterly as his bottom lip quivered. "Jimin what did you do?" Yoongi asked, getting really scared now. He was ready to call someone to go check on him.

"It doesn't matter." Jimin said. "Just...you love me right?" Jimin asked. "I do, a lot and I don't want you to harm yourself." Jimin liked hearing that. He liked hearing Yoongi say he loved him, though Jimin could never say it back until he knew Yoongi wasn't lying to him.

"Aren't you t-tired?" Jimin hiccuped. "Baby how long have you been crying for?" Yoongi asked. "I lost count of the hours." Jimin breathed out. "No, I stay up and talk to you all night if I have to." Yoongi said. Jimin sat up and wrapped himself in his covers. He switched his small lamp on and sighed.

"Did Jin t-tell you w-what Nayoung said?" Jimin asked. "Yeah Jimin. That's so fucking mean, it hurt my feelings even though it didn't relate to me. But I knew it was hurting you." Yoongi said. "Where were you at lunch today?" Jimin asked, finally have stopped crying hearing Yoongi's sweet voice.

"Awww, did you miss me?" Yoongi teased. Jimin blushed. "I d-did." Jimin admitted shyly. "I was telling the office everything Nayoung has done to you." Yoongi said, Jimin gasping. "R-Really?" He asked, Yoongi humming.

"You really did all of that for me?" Jimin asked. "I'd do anything for you." Yoongi said. Jimin smiled lightly and could finally feel himself getting tired. It was around 1:03 a.m. "I wish I could kiss you through the phone but I can't." Yoongi said, Jimin giggling quietly.

"Goodnight, Yoongi." Jimin said. "Sweet dreams, love." Yoongi said softly before they hung up. Jimin laid back down, drifting to sleep.

]]]]]]]]]]]]

Yoongi was sad Jimin actually didn't come to school today. Yoongi was still scared. He didn't know if Jimin harmed himself or not but that would be the first thing he checked for when Jimin got to school tomorrow. Jimin had convinced his mom to let him stay home.

Yoongi had gotten called down to the office to talk with the principal. He entered, Nayoung sitting in the chair with tears in her eyes, along with her parents and Jimin's mom.

"Thanks for coming here Yoongi. Now it's come to the surface that you are in a relationship with Jimin?" He asked and Yoongi nodded. "It must be hard isn't it? Seeing him upset because of such despicable behavior." He glared at Nayoung.

Yoongi nodded. "I mean, Ms. Park wasn't even aware of any of the things happening to Jimin and to hear her son was being maliciously bullied like that breaks her heart." He said. "She went to far. What she said yesterday was too far." Yoongi said.

"And was that?" The principal asked. "I don't know, Nayoung would you like to repeat what you said and did to Jimin yesterday at lunch?" Yoongi looked at her. She shook her head as she broke down in tears.

She'd been caught. She'd never been caught before and we all know how it goes when people who act like they're all tough get caught in the act. "I mocked h-him a-about h-his father dying." She cried.

Jimin's mom eye's widened. "You are terrible." She breathed out. "Indeed and that is why Nayoung will be suspended for three weeks. This type of bullying and constant harassment is not tolerated here." He said, Nayoung's parents agreeing.

"We're highly disappointed in her. I guess it is on us as well for not monitoring her actions. She will be facing more consequences at home." Her mother said. "You may leave now." The principal said. Yoongi smirked as he walked out. She deserved that.

Jimin sat on the couch in his living room. He was home alone and his mom wouldn't be home until 8. He kinda liked being alone but not really. He had nothing to do. He decided to text Jungkook.

Jimin: Wanna hang out after you get out of school.
Jungkook: Gee I dunno Jimin, I think I have stuff to do with my mom.

Jimin frowned.

Jimin: What do you mean.
Jungkook: You weren't so slick about ditching me to go out with Yoongi on your birthday.
Jimin: Jungkook that was so long ago! You can't be mad. I'm sorry.
Jungkook: Whatever. I even got you a gift and stuff because I'm a good friend but I could give it to Tae instead.

He was seriously mad over that!? Jimin couldn't believe it. Jungkook was seriously mad at him from something he lied about MONTHS ago. Jimin sighed as he laid down, wanting to take a nap.

"Kookie, don't do that to Jimin." Taehyung said as they walked out of school. "He's only getting what he gave back." Jungkook said. "He's hurting enough already and for his first and only real friend here to be mad at him will affect him more than you think." Taehyung said.

Jungkook pouted and sighed. "I'll just talk to him tomorrow." Jungkook said.

Yoongi called Jimin, Jimin answering. "May I come over Jimin?" Yoongi asked. "Um, for a little bit, my mom says she may be home earlier." Jimin said. "Alright, I'll be over in a minute." Yoongi said and hung up.

He made it to Jimin's house and parked in the large driveway, walking around the fountain to his front door. He knocked a few times before Jimin opened up. Yoongi smiled softly as a small blush rose on Jimin's cheeks. He wore a large pastel yellow crew neck sweatshirt and some black sweatpants, his fluffy blond hair a bit messy from laying down.

He looked absolutely adorable to Yoongi. "Nayoung is suspended." Yoongi said as they sat on the couch, Jimin playing with his sweater paws. "Really?" He whispered. "Yeah, for three weeks." Yoongi said. "She deserved it." Jimin said, pouting a little.

"Hey..." Yoongi cupped his chubby cheeks and made the boy look at him. "I don't want you to take in what she said the other day. Everything happens for a reason and I want you to know your dad passing away...it could have never been your fault." Yoongi said.

Jimin whined a little as he wiped oncoming tears because he didn't want to cry today. "Thank you." Jimin whispered. Yoongi smiled and kissed him softly, Jimin gripping onto Yoongi's hoodie.

They pulled away, Yoongi stroking his cheeks gently. "Please don't hurt yourself." Yoongi said. Jimin swallowed thickly. "I didn't.." Jimin lied. Yoongi didn't believe him but didn't want to confront him right now.

"Jungkook is mad at me about not hanging out with him on my birthday." Jimin said. "God, he's so irritating." Yoongi said. "Why don't you like him?" Jimin asked.

"Because last year, he may have seemed all nice and cute at first but he's not. He's a total bitch. He'd get mad at the entire friend group for nothing. He only hung out with us because Taehyung liked him and wanted to know him more and y'know the rest." Yoongi explained.

"He used to make fun of Jin for liking pink even though he dressed like he was going to worship satan everyday. He always used Namjoon as a homework answer cheat sheet. And he even would tell Hoseok to stop being so happy all the time. That's why I became angry with him. I wasn't gonna let him just come up in there and ruin my friends. So I told Taehyung to break up with him. He even cheated on Taehyung." Yoongi finished.

"See, he never tells the full story to look innocent. He really isn't." Yoongi said. "Wow, he was probably never gonna tell me that." Jimin said. "Exactly my point." Yoongi rolled his eyes.