Mac and Cheese

Thursday. Jimin was almost there. Just about two more days. Jimin's mom was headed to visit their real-estate agent today about two houses she had found and wanted to pick one. Jimin liked the looks of both of them. He just wanted to leave this house, away from Yoongi.

Jimin got up and got ready rather quickly. He wore a pastel blue crew neck and some super skinny jeans with a pair of Off-White sneakers. He did some light makeup to look nice and styled his hair in a basic style. He weight himself on the scale, smiling when he saw he'd lost two pounds. Just about 13lbs more to go before he was 130lbs.

Jimin walked downstairs, Yoongi eating a muffin. Damn a muffin never looked so good to Jimin, only because he was starving. He stood near the door, Yoongi finishing up and grabbing his backpack. "Why don't you eat? You don't eat breakfast or lunch?" Yoongi asked. "Like you'd care." Jimin mumbled under his breath. "Yeah, actually I would. That's not safe." Yoongi said seriously.

Jimin blushed a little. "Can we just go?" Jimin said. "Yeah." Yoongi sighed. Jimin couldn't have an eating disorder, only girls got that, right? Yoongi thought. Wrong. They went to school, Jimin not even stopping to his locker. He saw Jungkook talking to Taehyung and decided not to bother them, walking to art.

"What do you want?" Taehyung sighed, sounding a bit irritated. Jungkook looked up at him, with his big cute eyes and a sad little pout. "What happened to us?" He asked. Taehyung looked away, putting his hands in his sweatpants pockets. "Look, Jungkook, what we had was nice, yeah?" Taehyung said, Jungkook nodding. "It's just, I lost feeings." Taehyung said. "I-It's okay." Jungkook nodded, playing with his sweater paws. "I just miss you a lot, that's all." Jungkook said, Taehyung looking down.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded as they parted ways. Taehyung was a good liar. He missed his Kookie so much. He so willingly gave him up for popularity that'll last what? One more year before they went to college and shit like that wouldn't matter anymore.

"Why aren't you kissing me?" Nayoung asked Yoongi angrily at lunch. "Babe, chill out, I kissed you this morning." Yoongi chuckled. "On the fucking forehead!" She snapped. Yoongi rolled his eyes. "You aren't cheating on me, are you?" She asked. "No!" Yoongi shook his head.

Yoongi shortly glanced at Jimin who was...crying? "He hates me so much a-and I n-never did anything t-to him." Jimin cried. Jungkook hugged him, a pang of jealousy shooting through Taehyung. "I told you not to fall for him, silly." Jungkook wipes the boy's tears. "I know." Jimin sniffled. "But I like him a lot." Jimin pouted.

After school, Yoongi and Nayoung drove to her place, her parents not home. They walked in, going up to her room. "And oh my god, Yeri is such a slut! You wouldn't even believe!" She went on with her rant to Yoongi. "And Jimin?! Don't get me started what I learned about him!" She laughed.

"You never told me." Yoongi said as he laid in her bed. "He was the biggest slut at his old school. He slept with a different guy every night and there's so many exposed videos of him on Instagram and Snapchat, it's crazy!" She went on. "And supposedly, he slept with other girls boyfriends and made them breakup and he would date a guy and cheat behind their back." She said. Yoongi almost didn't want to believe it.

Jimin was so cute and sweet and innocent. "But enough about him." She said and climbed in Yoongi's lap. He grabbed her hips gently, Nayoung bringing their lips together. Yoongi didn't like it. He didn't enjoy this at all like he used to. He wasn't the slightest turned on, more grossed out. What's happening? Yoongi thought as Nayoung took off her shirt.

He resisted not to close his eyes because not even her huge tits turned him on anymore. But the sight of Jimin fucking himself came to mind, and almost immediately did. Yoongi frowned as Nayoung began to unbuckled his pants but he stopped her. "Nayoung I just remembered, my mom has to take me to a doctors appointment in like, fifteen minutes." Yoongi lied as he sat up. "What?" She frowned.

"I gotta go." Yoongi said as he buckled his pants back and left her. Yoongi rushed home immediately, his dick erecting as soon as he replayed Jimin's moans in his head. "Fuck." Yoongi muttered. He didn't think he was gay for him. He didn't want to be, he had a whole girlfriend.

Yoongi walked in the house, no sign of his parents or Jimin's mom. His phone buzzed.

Mom: Hey, us adults went out for a drink, won't be home until later. Be nice to Jimin, he's going through things.

Yoongi quietly walked up the stairs, walking down the hall. He heard light singing from Jimin's room. He can sing? Yoongi thought as he stood outside his door. It was a familiar song and a cute one that surely fit Jimin. Yoongi knocked a few times, Jimin quietly answering, "Come in."

Yoongi walked in, Jimin getting upset. "Jimin, um, can we talk?" Yoongi asked. Jimin glared at Yoongi before looking away. Yoongi came over and sat on the bed next to Jimin. "Look, I just wanna say sor-" "Don't apologize if you don't mean it." Jimin said quickly, his breathing heaving as tears invaded again.

Yoongi closed him mouth them opened it again to speak. "You know, you act so rude sometimes." Yoongi began. "How?!" Jimin turned to look at him. "I've don't nothing to you! You hate me for what?" Jimin yelled as he stood up.

"Because you're annoying as fuck!" Yoongi stood in front of him. "You come here, acting like this innocent little guy but we all know about you! You're a fat slut and I hate the fact you exist! I hate that you're here, making my life miserable because my mom cares more about you than me! Fuck you! I fucking hate you!" Yoongi yelled. "You know what? I hate you too! You ruin people's lives and you're ruining mine more than it already is! You know how hard it is to lose your dad?! You don't! He's what kept me happy and I was this close to killing myself and now I come here with kids bullying me because of stuff I did in 9th grade?! It's Junior year and I've learned my fucking lesson by now so fuck you Yoongi. I fucking hate y-"

Yoongi kissed him. A long, deep kiss that Jimin melted in. What the fuck was even happening before? Jimin doesn't remember now. He pulled away, shocked, Yoongi still looking angry. Jimin didn't know what to say, his cheeks dark red and eyes tears from frustration. "I hate you." Jimin shook his head.

"Fuck you." Yoongi growled and pressed their lip back together, pinning Jimin to the bed.