Pretzels

If you didn't already know, this book is inspired by i love you by Billie Eillish
...
A few weeks passed and things were going pretty smooth. Jimin was used to eating again and had no complaints which sometimes even made Yoongi tear up from happiness that Jimin was okay now. Jimin was back at a healthy weight as well and didn't look so weak and frail anymore.

Jungkook was happier because Taehyung and him had got back together which made Jimin happier because his friend wasn't so depressed anymore. He never really knew why Jungkook was depressed in the first place. He never bothered to ask him.

Jimin was dropped off at school and walked in, walking towards his locker. When he saw what was taped on it made him sick to his stomach. It was a bunch of nudes he'd sent to his ex from his old school years ago but somehow Nayoung had access to them? No, something was wrong. She couldn't have figured out all of this stuff by herself.

People were gathered near Jimin's locker, laughing along with Nayoung who waved at Jimin with the fakest, bitchiest smile ever. Jimin quickly took down the pictures and threw them in the nearest trash can. He put his coat and hat in his locker before rushing to class, walking past Yoongi who'd seen his locker and felt horrible.

Jimin couldn't look at anyone as he walked into class late, had spent too much time crying in the bathroom. He sat in the back where his and Hoseok's shared table was, putting his head down immediately.

"Jimin?" Hoseok whispered to him as the teacher talked about an upcoming project. Jimin looked up, eyes teary. "You might not believe me, I know you won't, but Yoongi was behind all of this." Hoseok said. It's not true." Jimin shook his head. "Tell me I'm being lied to." Jimin let out, eyes glistening with tears.

Hoseok took out his phone and sent Jimin the screenshots of text between Nayoung and Yoongi a few weeks ago, just days after the two had got together. "Yoongi asked the guy you sent nudes to for them to give to Nayoung. I warned you to be careful of Yoongi, Jimin." Hoseok said. Jimin couldn't believe it. Yoongi had been treating him so sweetly all this time only for him to stab him in the back completely?

"But Y-Yoongi lost his phone? He couldn't have done that, unless h-he lies to me." Jimin said, Hoseok shrugging as he sighed. Jimin was even more upset now.

Yoongi was confused when he found his phone in his locker. It's been missing forever and he knew it wasn't in his locker before so how did it end up there? He didn't know. He sighed seeing all the missed calls and text from Jimin.

Lunch was horrendous. "How could you do that to me?" Jimin asked Yoongi at the table who was clueless. "Jimin I would never do that to you-" "Then explain the texts! You're not slick Yoongi, I can't believe I trusted you." Jimin let a few tears fall. "Baby I didn't." Yoongi tried.

"Unlock your phone." Jimin demanded. "Ahh shit, you messed up big time." Namjoon said. Yoongi did and handed it to Jimin. Jimin scrolled through the text, more tears running down his eyes at all the shit Yoongi has said behind his back. Jimin let out a chocked sob as he dropped Yoongi's phone to the floor, the boy struggling to breathe.

"What's happening?" Hoseok asked, scared. "He's having a panic attack!" Jungkook jumped up. He's already helped Jimin with multiple of them before so he knew what to do. He took Jimin by his hand and led him out the cafeteria away from everyone to help calm him down. He took him to the library, hugging him to help.

"Shhh, breathe Jimin." He whispered, Jimin gasping for air as he cried. "Breathe." Jungkook said calmly. Jimin took in deep breaths as Jungkook rubbed comforting circles on his back. "It's gonna be okay. Everything will be alright Jimin, just breathe." He said, Jimin calming down within a few minutes.

"He l-lied to m-me again." Jimin cried softly.  "Jimin!" He heard Yoongi behind them, everyone else had followed. "Jimin I swear I didn't do this, my phone was gone the entire time!" Yoongi tried.

"Don't...." Jimin shook his head. "Yoongi don't lie to him anymore." Taehyung said. "I'm not fucking lying!" Yoongi snapped at him. "Then a ghost just typed all of those messages?" Jimin scoffed.

"Jimin why would I do that to you? I've been helping you these past few months and you think I'd just throw that all away?" Yoongi asked, hurt flashing across his face. "Jimin, I love you." Yoongi said softly. Jimin gasped lightly. That was the first time Yoongi had said I love you to Jimin.

"You didn't m-mean to say that." Jimin breathed out as more tears fell down his cheeks. "You don't love me." Jimin shook his head, the others standing there not knowing what to do or say. "Yes I do and I know you love me too." Yoongi said as he began tearing up himself.

"I don't want to." Jimin shook his head. Jimin could see the tears in Yoongi's eyes. "Crying for someone isn't like you Yoongi. You never cared about anyone but yourself. Your willing to hurt someone like me all for your self gain. I hate you." Jimin said and walked away, a tear rolling down Yoongi's cheek.

He'd lost Jimin all over something he didn't even do. He was gonna find proof he didn't do that to Jimin, eve if it meant forcing it out of someone.