Yogurt

Yoongi had came over to Jimin's house that day to
help him forget about what Nayoung did today. It was hard to escape as she posted it on her Instagram with a caption 'Say cheese, slut!'. There were so many likes, it was disgusting. How cruel.

The two sat in Jimin bed, Jimin sitting in between Yoongi's legs as Yoongi sat against the headboard. He had his arms wrapped around Jimin's waist from behind, rested on the smaller's tummy as they watch a show. "Yoongi I have a question?" Jimin asked. "What?" Yoongi asked. "You ever have fantasies about me?" Jimin asked, Yoongi blushing deeply.

"Well, I'd be lying if I said no." Yoongi laughed nervously. "Interesting." Jimin said. "And what are they about?" Jimin asked, adjusting himself against Yoongi. Yoongi gulped a little. "I'm scared I'll get hard if I tell you." Yoongi said, Jimin giggling softly.

"What about you? I mean, I did here you that one night moaning my name." Yoongi reminded Jimin. "I thought of you fucking me. Nothing much to it." Jimin said. "How?" Yoongi asked. "I was riding you." Jimin said. Yoongi chuckled softly. "I did have this one..." Yoongi began and explained this whole scenario to Jimin.

"Woah, that was a bit much." Jimin said, feeling a bit aroused. "Told you, they were pretty explicit." Yoongi said. They continued watching the show, Jimin getting a little bored and Yoongi could tell. He began slowly moving a hand down from Jimin's tummy to his waist, Jimin grabbing his wrist once it was a bit close to his crotch.

"You want to touch me, don't you?" Jimin asked suggestively. "What do you think I'm trying to do?" Yoongi teased, palming Jimin through his pants, the smaller moaning softly. "Isn't your mom gonna hear you?" Yoongi asked. "My mom doesn't care, she's heard me do stuff with guys before." Jimin said.

Yoongi slipped a hand in Jimin's pants, stroking him gently. He then slid Jimin's pants off, leaving the boy in his giant sweater and boxers. He felt Yoongi began palming him again, chill going through his body at the touch. "Yoongi~" Jimin breathed out as he squirmed against him.

Sitting in between Yoongi's legs wasn't the most comfortable position for Yoongi to be touching him so Jimin laid down beside him, Yoongi sitting on his knees to face Jimin. He leaned down and kissed him contently, sliding Jimin's boxers off as he did.

He gave Jimin's erection a few strokes, earning small moans from him but he wanted more. He let on hand rest on Jimin's waist as the other moved down to Jimin's entrance. Yoongi looked into Jimin's eyes for permission, Jimin whining softly as he practically begged for Yoongi to just insert a finer already.

So he did, a string of moans coming from Jimin as he fingered him. Yoongi went a little faster, inserting another finger as Jimin moaned louder, gripping the sheets beside him with all the strength his little fingers could.

He liked when Yoongi touched him. It felt more intimate with Yoongi for some reason, probably the fact he actually wanted to be in a relationship with him and the feeling was mutual. Yoongi inserted one more finger before Jimin had reached his limit, a moaning mess by now.

Yoongi seriously didn't know how he didn't become hard hearing Jimin's sinful moans. "I'm s-so close-" Jimin whimpered as he closed his eyes, his lips slightly parted as he let out small, breathy moans.

After a minute or so, Jimin reached his climax and came, moaning loudly as Yoongi pulled his fingers out of him. He cleaned Jimin up, leaving small kisses on Jimin's tummy as he pulled away and slid Jimin's boxers back on for him.

Jimin eventually came down from his high, his breathing stabling as he straddled Yoongi's lap, resting his head against his chest. "Jimin, I love you." Yoongi tried again. Jimin swallowed thickly. He nodded, Yoongi sighing softly.

"It's okay if you don't love me. I just want you to know that I love you." Yoongi said. Jimin looked in his eyes and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Yoongi." He whispered.

Taehyung hand Jungkook pinned to his bed, kissing the boy passionately. He'd missed doing this so much with Jungkook. Jungkook meant a lot to him after being together with him last year. Jungkook was always there for him, even when Taehyung started treating him bad towards the end of the year.

Taehyung pulled away, Jungkook running his fingers through his hair. "I made a mistake breaking up with you." Taehyung said, interlacing their fingers together. "You didn't have to but I won't get into that." Jungkook said quietly.

Taehyung kissed him once more before pressing their foreheads together. "God, Yoongi was so mean to you last year. I'm sos sorry I didn't do anything to stop him." Taehyung said. "It's fine Tae, I love you." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled that cute boxy smile Jungkook loved and kissed the tip of Jungkook's nose. "I love you too." He said.

Their relationship was great at the start of last year but got bumpy once Yoongi found out Taehyung was dating him. Things went bad from there but that's a story for later. They were just happy to be back together now.

....