Kimchi

"Um, do you guys have dances here?" Jimin asked Yoongi as they walked into school together. Nayoung was furious they were back together after she was sure she broke them apart.

"Well, yeah." Yoongi said, holding Jimin's small hand. "There's Winter Nights, it isn't formal but more of like a friend hangout thing but everyone just stays on the dance floor and doesn't do the games and stuff." Yoongi said. "Then there's Prom which is for Juniors and Seniors." Yoongi said.

"Oh, cool." Jimin mumbled shyly. Yoongi looked at him and smiled. "Why are you being so shy all of a sudden? Hmm?" Yoongi kissed his cheek. Jimin shook his head, a small smile on his face as they walked to his locker.

Jimin took off his jacket, hat and scarf, putting the in his locker as Yoongi stood behind him, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist. "Do you want to go toWinter Nights with me?" Yoongi asked. "I could just meet you here, y-you don't have to take me." Jimin said quietly.

"But I want to." Yoongi said. Jimin closed his locker and put his backpack in his back, Yoongi holding his hand again. "Okay." Jimin whispered. "You're adorable." Yoongi said, Jimin humming. He heard the clicking of heels in the near distance, and that bitchy voice that could only belong to Nayoung.

Jimin came to a halt when he felt her grab the back of his backpack. "Y'know Jimin, Yoongi can catch something if you keep touching him like that." She frowned, her friends crossing their arms.

"Nayoung leave him alone already." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "God that is so weird Yoongi. You were saying how much you loved me until Jimin decided to kiss you behind my back. That says something about you Yoongi. Maybe you'll be just as willing to leave Jimin for someone else because he's a worthless bitch!" She spat, Jimin looking down and fiddling with his sweater paws, his bottom lip quivering.

"He's not. He means more to me than you ever did." He said. She scoffed. "Those were your exact words Yoongi. You called him worthless and meant it. You don't love him." Nayoung snarked. Jimin swallowed thickly, wanting to say something.

"B-Bye Yoongi." Jimin whispered out, his voice cracking from the tears leaving his eyes. Young looked at Jimin as he walked off, turning to Nayoung. "Say some shit like that to him again, I'll report you to the principal." Yoongi said. "Do it. You wouldn't because your real pussy Yoongi." She spat and walked off.

Yoongi walked off to find Jimin. Jimin didn't feel like going to class so he found himself wandering around the school. He went to the top floor and into the vacant classroom, sitting against the wall and crying. Jimin literally did nothing to deserve this treatment. It was starting to hit deep in him, depression creeping in.

He just wanted his dad to be here, to tell him things would be okay. Jimin heard the doorknob turning and looked up, seeing Yoongi wall in. "Oh, Jimin...." He let out and rushed over, sitting down next to him.

Jimin just buried his face in Yoongi's shoulder, soft little cries exiting his mouth. Yoongi gently wrapped his arms around him. "I'm so sorry. Please don't listen to her." Yoongi said quietly. "I h-hate myself." Jimin cried.

"Nobody likes me here. Everyone hates m-me a-and I never did a-anything." Jimin sobbed. "All because you broke up with her for me." Jimin sniffled. "S-She had t-to find a way to r-ruin my life." Jimin cried. Yoongi closed his eyes as he hugged Jimin tighter, sighing lightly.

"I'm gonna tell the principal about everything she's done to you." Yoongi said. "She's gonna pay for what she's done." He said. Jimin looked up at him, Yoongi kissing the tip of his nose. "You'd do t-that for me?" Jimin asked. "Because I care about you Jimin." Yoongi smiled softly.

Lunch went a bit better, Yoongi currently in the office reporting her as Jimin sat with Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon. "So what's your favorite color?" Jin asked. "You would never just ask that stupid ass question." Hoseok scoffed, Namjoon chuckling.

"Um, I l-like pastel colors." Jimin said shyly. He hadn't really talked to them before. "Awww you're  so cute, why would Yoongi ever hurt you?" Jin cooed. Jimin shrugged. "My favorite is pink." Jin smiled.

"W-Where is Yoongi?" Jimin asked. Yoongi didn't tell Jimin he was reporting Nayoung. "I don't know." Namjoon said. Nayoung walked over to the table and sat next to Jimin, crossing her arms as she gave him a dirty look.

"What does Yoongi even find so special about you?" She snarked, Jin opening his mouth to say something but Hoseok stopped him, knowing she'd hurt Jin as well. "Something he couldn't find in you." Jimin said boldly, her eyes widening.

She picked up his water bottle and opened the cap, splashing water all over his face as the three boys gasped. "Fuck you, that's why your dad is dead. It's karma from what a fat, slutty bitch you are!" She snapped, Jimin breathing heavily as tears rushed to his eyes.

She pouted the rest of the water bottle on top of his head and threw the empty bottle at his face, other people laughing at Jimin. "She w-would never j-just do that..." Namjoon was shocked along with Jin and Hoseok.

Jimin let out a small sob as he stood up and ran off. He didn't know where he was going but he couldn't stay in school. He grabbed his coat and hat and scarf from his locker and left the school, unnoticed.

Jimin just walked, not knowing where as tears fell down his cheeks. He found himself approaching the park, finding a bench near the river and sitting down. He breathed out steadily, watching the snow lightly fall into the water and melt away.

After school, Yoongi searched for Jimin but couldn't find him. He'd wanted to take out on a date. "Have you seen Jimin?" Yoongi asked Jin as they exited the school, Jin panicking. "No! He ran off because Nayoung said some really mean stuff to him and we don't know where he went!" Jin said.

Yoongi immediately called Jimin. Jimin's phone rang and he took it out of his pocket. He'd made it home by now, sitting at his bay window and continuing to watch the snow fall. He saw Yoongi's contact and geared up more. He didn't feel like talking to him right now so he denied the call.

"Fuck, he's not picking up." Yoongi said and walked to his car. Jimin found himself in his bathroom, a razor blade in his hand. He hadn't done this in so long and he didn't think he'd ever do it again but here he was, dragging the blade across his pale skin.

He felt satisfied seeing the blood drip from his wrist into the sink. He'd made about 12 medium sized cuts on his wrist, washing the blood off his arm and holding a towel against it to stop the bleeding, a black towel of course.

Jimin's phone rang from Yoongi another five times, Jimin declining each time. He wishes that he couldn't have built built his confidence back up to where he felt he was flying in happiness again after he'd stopped sleeping with all of those guys. He wanted to become a better person but then his dad died and now he was here, Nayoung willing to tear those wings away. He wish he'd never learned to fly.

Look where it led him....