Ramen

Jimin woke up, meeting eyes with Yoongi. Today was Friday and Jimin was moving out later on that day. His mom had bought a nice house for the two to live in, not to far from Yoongi's. Yoongi gave him a soft smile, kissing his forehead gently.

"We need to get ready for school." Jimin said. "A few more minutes." Yoongi mumbled tiredly as he pulled Jimin back close to him, his strong arms keeping Jimin from moving. Jimin just sighed and went back to sleep. A few minutes turned into two hours.

Jimin woke up and gasped, seeing it was 10:43 and two classes had already passed at school. "Shit." He mumbled. He tapped Yoongi a little, Yoongi not budging so he slapped him. "Ow!" Yoongi woke up.

"It's freaking 10:00!" Jimin panicked. Yoongi's eyes widened as he let go of Jimin. "Fuck. Hurry up and get ready." Yoongi snapped, Jimin getting up and running to his room. He threw on a sweater and some black skinny jeans along with some converse Hight tops.

He quickly did his hair and makeup before grabbing his backpack. Yoongi grabbed a muffin to go. "Why the fuck are you not eating?!" Yoongi snapped. He was already cranky enough after he woke up but now Nayoung was gonna suspect shit and he didn't want to deal with that.

"I do, I'm just not hungry at breakfast time." Jimin whispered. They rushed to school, Jimin scared of what Yoongi's friends would do.

They walked in, Nayoung spotting Yoongi. "Where the fuck were you!" She yelled, her friends and his friends walking up to him. "I overslept." Yoongi said. "Oh and Jimin happened to oversleep too?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook watching from afar.

Jimin looked down, backing away. "What happened between you too?" She interrogated. "Nothing, oh my god." Yoongi rubbed his face in frustration. "What did you do?" She looked at Jimin. "We slept with each other." Jimin said. If Jimin was going down, Yoongi was coming with him.

"Slut!" She yelled, slapping Jimin across the face. Jungkook gasped. "You fucking bitch! Get the fuck out of my life Jimin. I don't fucking like you!" Yoongi yelled, angry as fuck. "But you liked kissing me, didn't you?" Jimin chocked out. "Fuck you." Yoongi spat.

"You liked touching me, didn't you?" Jimin said, tears of anger leaving his eyes. Yoongi gritted his teeth as he shoved Jimin with all his strength, knocking the smaller to the ground. "Go kill yourself!" Yoongi snapped, his friends and Jungkook gasping.

Jimin lay on the ground, crying as Jungkook bent to his level. "Babe, What really happened?" He heard Nayoung ask as they walked off to class. "Hey, Jimin? Jiminie it's gonna be okay." Jungkook comforted him, hugging the boy as they stood up.

"He t-treated me like such a p-princess only to do this." Jimin cried. "Shhhh." Jungkook hugged him tightly. "This is exactly how I felt. It'll end sooner than you think Jimin. Get him out of your head."  Jungkook said.

Later that day, Jimin no longer sad but just angry, approaches Taehyung and Jungkook who'd  been arguing about their relationship near the garden. "No, Jungkook. We aren't ever getting back together! How many times do I have to tell you!" Taehyung yelled, Jungkook looking hurt. "I loved you." Jungkook nodded. "I still do but of course, you don't care!" Jungkook cried as he walked off, pushing past Jimin.

"What?" Taehyung asked him. Jimin frowned slightly. "Why are you so cruel to him. He still loves you so much and you're doing this for no reason!" Jimin snapped. "Jimin you don't even know what fucking happened last year, don't come for me. Did he tell you the full story, because he probably didn't!" Taehyung growled.

"What?" Jimin asked. "He never told you about the part where he cheated on me?" Taehyung asked. "N-No." Jimin said. "Of course he didn't. It was only once, but Yoongi told me to let him go because he was only gonna cheat more. So I did." Taehyung said, looking up at the clear blue sky.

"You miss him, don't you?" Jimin asked. "Everyday. But Yoongi wouldn't allow it." Taehyung said. "Just leave it." Taehyung said and walked off. Jimin decided to walk to the house.

When he got there, Yoongi wasn't there yet so he took the time to finish packing his stuff and put it in the foyer. He set it down, the front door opening. Jimin looked up, meeting eyes with Yoongi. Jimin could see the anger still there. Yoongi pushed Jimin as he walked passed, Jimin's heart aching.

"Thank you so much again." Jimin's mom thanked The Min's. "Oh no problem! We gotta all go out for drinks again tomorrow." She said, the three chatting as Yoongi just stood there. Jimin bravely took him by the wrist and took them to the kitchen.

"Bye Yoongi. I hope you remember how I feel about you." Jimin said, holding Yoongi's hand, Yoongi surprisingly holding his hand back. "See you around." Yoongi said lowly. Jimin turned to leave but Yoongi turned him around by his waist, kissing him briefly. Jimin pressed his lips in a fine line and nodded gently, letting go of Yoongi's hand as he left.

Jimin walked into his new house, well, more like mansion and took it in. He liked it a lot. "This is nice mom." Jimin said as he set his suitcase down. He checked out all the rooms before crossing the largest one. He unpacked his pillows and blankets, laying on the bed.

He let the tears fall again, regretting everything. Why did I fall for him? Jimin thought to himself.