Oreos

A few more weeks passed and Jimin was down to 106lbs. He was going to die if nobody would help him now. He was always so, so cold and could barely stay conscious because he was constantly feeling faint and dizzy. He was just skin and bones now, everyone worried if he were to fall or anything, he'd break something. Today he wore his usual, an oversized sweater and skinny jeans with a pair of boots. February was going pretty alright, for it wasn't snowing as much anymore but i was still really cold which Jimin didn't like. He was cold even if in front of a heater.

The only reason his mom could't tell he'd lost weight is because he wore a giant sweatshirt and sweatpants to hide it. He walked into school, receiving the usual looks and whispers as he walked to his locker. He grabbed on to it, nearly passing out. He ran his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath before opening his locker, putting his jacket inside.

He left his beanie in to keep warm because he felt like he was gonna freeze to death. Jimin began walking to class, feeling worse and worse as time passed. He sat next to Hoseok who asked if he was okay. "I'm fine." Jimin said. Hoseok looked at him oddly. Jimin looked very disoriented, like he didn't know where he was or something.

"Jimin no you aren't." Hoseok said worried as Jimin fell unconscious, Hoseok holding him up. Jimin quickly regained consciousness and kept telling Hoseok he was fine. "Jimin you just-" "I'm fine!" Jimin almost yelled. Hoseok sighed and just continued his work.

Lunch came around and Jimin sat at the table, drinking some water to stay hydrated. Yoongi saw he was even skinnier and felt sick to his stomach. He had to somehow get Jimin to realize how dangerous this was but Jimin wasn't listening to him.

"Jimin are you alright?" Jin asked, seeing the boy sway slightly. "Yeah, I'm f-fine-" Jimin passes out again, the others getting startled as they tried keeping him from falling in the floor. "Oh my god, is he gonna be okay?" Jungkook asked as he helped Jimin stay sitting up.

"I don't know, he did this earlier in art today." Hoseok panicked. Yoongi had gone to get help as the others just watched Jimin to make sure he was still alright. A few teachers came into the lunchroom, a lot of students worried for Jimin since he hadn't woken up yet.

A teacher carried Jimin on his back to the nurse's office as Yoongi just went back to the lunchroom, breaking into tears. "Hey, it's okay Yoongi." Hoseok said and hugged him, the others trying their best to comfort him. "Guys, he w-won't listen to me. H-He's dying right in f-front of out e-eyes and he won't list t-to me." Yoongi sniffled. "I c-care about him s-so much and I d-don't want to lose him." Yoongi said.

"It's gonna be okay, Jimin's gonna be okay." Namjoon said. Jimin had regained consciousness, the nurse giving him water. "Jimin, you need to eat honey. It's very unhealthy for you to be starving yourself and the fact you're already severely underweight, you could die." She said, Jimin gulping.

He didn't want to die but...he wanted to look the way he wanted as well. "Trust me sweetie, you may think you look good but you really don't. It's scary." She said and Jimin just nodded, taking a few more sips of water. He was released to go to class, told to drink water to stay hydrated and highly suggested to eat a small snack.

Jimin ended up running into Yoongi in the hallway, who instantly hugged him tightly. "Yoongi-" "Jimin stop doing this to yourself, please. It hurts me to see you like this and I'm so scared, everyday." Yoongi cut him off. Jimin closed his mouth, humming softly as he hugged back.

"I love you Jimin and I don't want this for you, at all. You were always perfect to me. This isn't how I want you to be." Yoongi whispered. "I'm sorry." Jimin let out.

After school, Yoongi dropped Jimin off at home, his mother not there which wasn't gonna be good. Before Jimin got out, Yoongi stopped him. He cupped Jimin face and kissed his lips passionately, Jimin placing his hands on his shoulders. He pulled away, Jimin looking down. "I hope you listened to me, and take it into consideration." Yoongi said, stroking Jimin's cheeks gently.

"I love you, okay?" Yoongi said. Jimin looked back up into his eyes and smiled sadly. "I love you too." He said quietly and got out the car. Jimin made it up to his bedroom, feeling terribly weak as he set his backpack down. His head hurt, he felt dizzy, he felt nauseas all at once. Before Jimin knew it, he collapsed to the ground, passing out. This time, he didn't wake up.

Jimin's mother returned home, setting her keys down. "Jimin?" She called but he didn't answer. She walked up the stairs and to his room. She knocked a few times. "Jimin?" She asked but he didn't respond. She frowned and opened the door, gasping when she saw her son unconscious on the ground.

Jimin! Sweetie?" She shook him but he wasn't responsive. She saw how skinny he was and began panicking because his body was probably shutting down. She couldn't believe Jimin his this so well from her, it sickened her. She checked for his pulse which was very, very low. She quickly pulled out her phone and dialed emergency services.

...
Shit this book has like two or three chapters left💀