Sushi

A few weeks passed and Winter Nights was coming up tonight. Weeks of Jimin crying everyday for several hours. Weeks of Yoongi completely ignoring him. Weeks of Jimin cutting his wrist more, scars now formed. Weeks of Jungkook scared for Jimin, obviously knowing what had happened.

Yoongi didn't really break up with Jimin, he just began ignoring him. Nayoung was also back in school today. Jimin was called to the office, scared when he saw her and her friends standing there. "Thanks for coming here Jimin, these girls have something they would like to say to you." The principal said.

The first girl came up and bowed. "I'm very sorry." She said and Jimin gasped lightly. She stood up straight and hugged Jimin, the boy taken aback as his eyes filled with tears. One girl after the next came, apologizing for what they did and hugging Jimin.

Lastly was Nayoung who bowed for a bit longer. "I'm so sorry Jimin. I've taken a lot of time to reflect on what I've done to you and- damn-" She looked up and fanned her eyes, trying to get rid of her own tears.

"I'm s-such a terrible person." She let out. "I'm so sorry for bullying you, fat shaming you and calling you numerous names. I'm sorry Jimin, about your dad. Mocking his death is something I could never forgive myself for and I know you won't forgive me but just know that I am truly sorry." She said, tears running down her face, along with her friends.

Jimin let out a small whine as he burst into tears, all of the girls hugging him in a small group hug. "You're such a sweet and beautiful person Jimin and I wish I could take everything back." She said, Jimin nodding as they pulled away. He wiped his face and sniffled softly, the girls feeling a bit better inside, especially Nayoung.

"I f-forgive you." Jimin hiccuped and Nayoung hugged him once more. "God, I'm so sorry Jimin." She said once more. He couldn't believe this was happening. He could tell she meant it too. "I'll let you two talk alone." The principal said and left out the office along with the rest of her friends.

"Jimin, I was only doing that to you because, things aren't so great at home for me. My parents, they're been fighting a lot and it just feels like they don't care about me anymore. So I took that anger out on you." She said.

"I understand." Jimin let out quietly. "That was so stupid of me to do because I know how hurt you still are and I don't want you to go and do something stupid because of my ignorance." She said. "I won't. If I were to hurt myself, it wouldn't be because of you." Jimin said.

"Thank you." She said and Jimin nodded. "Cool?" She held out her hand. Jimin held her hand and shook it. "Cool." Jimin nodded before they left. He wasn't gonna get bullied by her ever again. Jimin was only upset about the whole Yoongi thing right now.

The bell rang for lunch and Jimin hurriedly found Jungkook who hugged him, telling him everything was gonna be okay. Jimin was a crybaby, everyone knew, including Jimin himself. He didn't care though, crying just made him feel better. Like he was just letting all his pent up emotions out.

Jimin sat with Jungkook and Taehyung at lunch. Taehyung didn't sit with Yoongi and the others anymore but with Jungkook at the empty table. Jimin just felt like he was third wheeling the whole time so eventually, Jimin just left from the table.

He ended up just going to the vacant room, sitting against the wall and listening to music. He hated the fact that this stuff always had to happen to him.

Yoongi sat at his lunch table, feeling bad inside. He didn't want to end thing with Jimin. He was just ignoring him so his parents thought they broke up. He was going to apologize because he still wanted to take Jimin to Winter Nights.

Jimin walked into English class, sitting in his seat as usual. A few asked if he was feeling alright, being his eyes were pink from crying and his nose was a bit red from rubbing it a lot. Yoongi couldn't help but just stare at him. He was so beautiful and he didn't mean to make him cry like that.

Class began, Yoongi bored because he was already pretty fluent in English from his mom teaching him as a child. So he just admired Jimin from afar, thinking of ways to try and apologize to him.

Jimin felt the sense someone was staring at him so he looked around, eventually meeting eyes with Yoongi. Jimin's breath hitched a little as he blushed and turned back around, continuing to take notes. He hated how Yoongi made him blush and made his heart race like that. Jimin felt he could go into cardiac arrest because of how handsome he was, only for him to act fake to him all the time.

Jimin honestly didn't know what he did to deserve this kind of treatment. The bell rang and Jimin slipped his backpack on, leaving class to go home. He seriously wanted to kill himself because what was the point of trying to make things work with Yoongi if he was just going to keep lying to him.

"Jimin!" He heard his name being called and he just ignored it. He didn't want to talk to Yoongi. Yoongi caught up with him and stopped the boy. Jimin turned to face him, a small frown on his face. "Look, Jimin, I'm really really sorry for ignoring you-" "Three weeks. You ignored me for three fucking weeks!" Jimin snapped, drawing attention to the two.

Yoongi was a bit taken aback. "Jimin you have to listen to me, my parents they-" "I don't care about your parents! If you cared about me and loved me as much as you claimed you did, then you wouldn't care about what your parents thought of us and wouldn't have ignored me. That just proves you don't love me." Jimin let out, his vision blurring up because of forming tears.

A few 'oooooooo's could be heard from people around them because Jimin had a solid point. "Jimin I do care about you. Just give me another chance to prove it." Yoongi said softly. "I've given you more than enough chances Yoongi." Jimin breathed out. "Please?" Yoongi asked, a helpless look on his face.

Jimin sighed as he didn't respond, Yoongi reaching out and holding his hand. Jimin tried pulling away but Yoongi's grip tightened. "Fine, I won't take you to Winter Nights tonight if that's what you want, but I still want to meet you here." Yoongi said. Jimin hesitates before answering. "Okay." He whispered.