Apples

Jimin went home and up to his room to get ready for his date with Yoongi. He didn't know what to wear. Jimin couldn't text Yoongi either because they never exchanged numbers yet. Jimin just put on a large pastel purple and white striped sweater with light blue skinny jeans and white converse high tops. He did his makeup nicely and curled his fluffy hair a little.

Jimin sat on his bed, listening to some music as he waited for Yoongi to pick him up. After a while, he heard the doorbell ring. "Jimin, it's for you!" He heard his mom call. He got up and quickly put on his jacket before walking downstairs, Yoongi and his mom talking.

Yoongi smiled when he saw Jimin. Yoongi wore a white T-shirt with a denim jacket, black skinny jeans and some converse high tops as well. He looked boyfriend material. "Come on." He smiled and grabbed hold of Jimin's hand, intertwining their fingers. Jimin blushed because his mom was staring right there and he didn't think she knew yet.

"It's okay Jimin, I know you're dating." She winked and Jimin smiled a little, waving bye to his mom as he left with Yoongi. "Where are we going?" Jimin asked quietly as Yoongi drove. "Fall festival, I figure we go because it's later in the day so not many people would be there." Yoongi said, Jimin nodding as he saw a message pop up from Jungkook.

Kookie: Wanna have a sleepover?
Jimin: My mom wanted to celebrate my birthday at home, sorry.
Kookie: It's okay.

Jimin didn't want Jungkook to be mad when he said he was with Yoongi. He felt bad for lying but it was best to do. They arrived, Jimin stopping Yoongi before they got out the car. "We never exchanged numbers." Jimin said. "Oh right!" Yoongi said and pulled out his phone. They got each other's numbers, Yoongi's contact for Jimin as 'Baby Boy'.

Yoongi held Jimin's hand as they walked to the entrance, Yoongi paying the entrance fee. It was decorated nicely and and had a nice vibe in the air.

"What do you want to do?" Yoongi asked, Jimin holding his hand tightly

"What do you want to do?" Yoongi asked, Jimin holding his hand tightly. Jimin shrugged and looked around. "We can ride something I guess. Not a big on though." Jimin said and Yoongi chuckled softly, taking Jimin to the spinning swing ride.

The two sat next to each other, fingers still interlaced together as they enjoyed the peaceful ride. The place looked really pretty at night. Jimin leaned his head on Yoongi's shoulder, Yoongi smiling gently.

After the ride, the two went to get donuts and cider. Jimin decided if Yoongi thought he was perfect, than he'd start eating like a normal person again. So he had a cinnamon sugar donut and a cup of hot apple cider because he was cold, only because he was super skinny from being underweight.

"Jimin, are you gonna stop starving yourself? You're really skinny and it's scary." Yoongi said, holding Jimin's tiny waist. The boy was beginning to look frail and weaker by each pound he lost. Jimin felt bad for constantly worrying Yoongi. Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and hugged him, Yoongi hugging back.

"I'll s-start eating." Jimin hesitantly said and Yoongi kissed his cheek. "Thank you." Yoongi said quietly. Jimin took a sip of his apple cider as they sat down at a table, talking and eating donuts. They took plenty of pictures together to go on Yoongi's Instagram and just for him to keep as memory.

They then went to a few carnival games, Yoongi promising Jimin he'd win him something. He spent about $30 dollars before he actually one Jimin something, a little cat plushie which Jimin named 'Yoonie'. Yoongi found that absolutely adorable.

After being there for a couple of hours, Yoongi said they could ride the Ferris wheel before they left so they did, sharing a long, sweet kiss at the top. They were so in love each other, it was really sudden to be honest but the two didn't mind. It was good they were acknowledging the fact they had strong feelings for each other.

As they were leaving, Jimin began feeling sick because he wasn't used to consuming that much food in that much time. He complained about his stomach as they walked to Yoongi's car, Yoongi feeling bad. "Do you want to spend the night at my place, my parents went away for the weekend for a business trip." Yoongi asked. Jimin nodded, making sure he told his mom.

Sadly, once they got to Yoongi's house, poor Jimin ended up throwing up which wasn't too great. Once he finished, he flushed the toilet and washed his mouth out of the vomit taste, his eyes teary and nose runny from heaving so hard.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked worriedly, rubbing Jimin's back. Jimin nodded as he sniffled quite a bit and wiped his eyes. They cuddled on Yoongi's bed, Yoongi almost forgetting his present for Jimin. He got up and left the room, coming back with a small box. Jimin unwrapped the papers and opened it, smiling when he saw a cute necklace that had a small sparkly charm with two little hearts looped around each other, one pink and one gold, Yoongi and Jimin's favorite colors.

"Thanks Yoongi." Jimin said quietly and set the necklace back in the box, Yoongi kissing him gently. "We should go to sleep, you seem tired." Yoongi said and Jimin nodded, laying on Yoongi's bed. Yoongi lay next to him, Jimin resting his head against Yoongi's chest. Yoongi smiled and kissed his forehead, taking a picture of them cuddled up together.

"Yoongi?" Jimin whispered quietly. "Yes baby?" Yoongi said, his arms wrapped around the smaller. Jimin blushed at the name. "G-Goodnight." He said and Yoongi chuckled gently. "Sweet dreams." Yoongi said, pulling Jimin closer to him.