Goldfish

Weeks passed since the incident. Jimin was in his room sitting in his bed with tears in his eyes. He really was that stupid to think Yoongi liked him. Jimin took out his phone and saw the picture of the two on Instagram.

Yeri_Queen: Hope Yoongi Doesn't catch and STD
LisaBear: The amount of guys Jimin used to sleep with is crazy! I'm sure he's caught something by now.
StrawberryNayoung: Such a slut, he stole my fucking boyfriend. Smh.
Jennie99: @StrawberryNayoung I know right! He might as well go start sucking everyone's dick, I mean, did you see the video Yoongi posted?
StrawberryNayoung: Haha, I didn't think Yoongi would actually post it, I mean it's not like someone could do it for him right?

Jimin froze when he read that last comment. "It's not like anyone could do it for him right?" Replayed in Jimin's head. What the fuck could she mean by that?

Yoongi was currently reading the exact same thing. "That fucking bitch, I knew it!" He scoffed to himself. Nayoung behind all of this. But how did she manage to steal Yoongi's phone? Well...

Flashback to a few weeks ago at a party Yoongi went to with Jimin, Yoongi had set his phone down on the counter, leaving it there as him and Jimin went to make out somewhere.

Nayoung has saw them kissing near the staircase and got angry, storming into the kitchen for a drink. She then noticed Yoongi's phone and smirked. She was gonna get Yooongi back, even if it meant ruining Jimin. So she took Yoongi's phone, contacting people from Jimin's old school because she figured if a guy was asking for it, they'd just send it.

Yoongi came to a conclusion that's probably what happened. She took his phone while they were kissing and had it the entire time. How it got in Yoongi's locker?

When Jimin went to his locker and broke down seeing the pictures, Yoongi went over to comfort him and that's when she had to have slipped it back. Yoongi couldn't believe he'd figured it out. He just needed proof somehow that she did it. Nobody would believe him if he just accused her without evidence, so he was gonna get it.

Jimin was just upset because he still thought Yoongi did all of this to betray him. His phone buzzed and he picked it up.

Yoongi: Jimin, I promise you I didn't do it and I'm going to prove it to you.
Jimin: Stop lying to me!
Yoongi: Jimin, I love you.
(You have been blocked)

Yoongi frowned at that. He immediately called Hoseok and asked to come over for important reasons. He drove there as quick as he could because he was gonna prove he wouldn't ever do such a thing to Jimin.

"What's up?" Hoseok asked as he opened the door. "I need to see your kitchen security camera from your party a few weeks ago." Yoongi said quickly, reaching hard. He was angry and about ready to slap someone. "Why?" Hoseok asked. "Just fucking pull it up!" Yoongi snapped. The party took place October 31, Halloween.

It wasn't that hard for Hoseok to find. He clicked on the kitchen and began skipping through out the night. They got to the part where Yoongi had set his phone down and left out with Jimin. "There!" Yoongi pointed as a Nayoung angrily walked in ad grabbed a drink. She looked at Yoongi's phone on the counter, looked around a few times, then grabbed it and quickly ran off.

"Holy shit-" "I told you guys I didn't do it but none of you fucking beloved me!" Yoongi shook his head. He recorded the clip on his phone as evidence and thanked Hoseok before leaving his house. That's all the evidence he needed.

_______
Shit went down the next day at school. Yoongi was talking to one of Nayoung's friends and blackmailed her from the time she slept with Yoongi and he'd tell Nayoung if she didn't say what Nayoung did with Yoongi's phone.

"Follow me." Yoongi said as they walked to lunch. He walked up to Nayoung who smiled. "Hi Yoongi, finally want me back?" She asked. "No the fuck I don't! I know what you did and I have proof!" Yoongi yelled, Nayoung's smile faltering.

"Proof of what?" She asked. "You stole my phone!" Yoongi shouted, Jimin turning around. His eyes glistened as he watched with Jungkook as Yoongi confronted her. Nayoung's smile faltered. "No you don't." She laughed.

Yoongi showed the video of her taking his phone, her friends snickering at her embarrassment. "Whoopie doo! You got me!" She said sarcastically. "Sorry, I was reminding Jimin of how much a slut he is!" She snapped, glaring Jimin straight in his eyes.

"Don't listen to her." Jungkook whispered. "Guess what hon? You aren't so slick either because I have video of you talking shit about Jimin that same week!" She said as she took out her phone. Yoongi gulped because had said something about Jimin but didn't think it was mean but in reality was cruel to Jimin.

Nayoung pulled up the video, Yoongi's breath hitching. She had secretly recorded Yoongi while he was talking to Hoseok in and empty hall. "I mean do you really like him?" Hoseok had asked Yoongi. "Well yeah." Yoongi said. "Like, you love him?" Hoseok asked. "Y-Yeah, but I can't tell him that now." Jimin felt his heart shatter hearing that.

"Well, at least he started eating again, I was worried for him. Let's just hope he doesn't gain too much weight again." Hoseok has said. "Yeah, then he'll look like a beluga whale again. That was hilarious." Yoongi laughed along with Hoseok. The audio recording ended there.

"Don't act like you were innocent the whole time, bitch!" She spat. "Periodt!" One of her friends back her up as the rest started laughing at Yoongi who looked pathetic now.

It was a relief to know Yoongi wasn't the one who had posted the pictures and that video and taped them to his locker and called him a slut. But to know Yoongi had made fun of Jimin about his weight after he'd helped him overcome his insecurity hurt more than it needed too.

Jimin met eyes with Yoongi who shook his head, looking down. He walked up to Jimin who's eyes were sparkling with tears. "Jimin I didn't mean to say that, I was just joking around and I went too far-" "Don't fucking talk to me." Jimin chocked out as he walked away.