Jello

November flew by and it was now the first day of December, cold as fuck. Jimin hadn't talked to Yoongi since. He couldn't face him. Jimin, luckily, wasn't hurt to the point where he wanted to stop eating again, he was completely fine. He still ate normally. He was just hurt emotionally.

He missed talking to Yoongi to be honest but the fact Yoongi would say that hurt. Jimin was dropped off to school, pulling his beanie down on his head to protect his face from the harsh cold winds. He walked into school, Yoongi standing there at the entrance.

Jimin attempted to walked past him but Yoongi grabbed his hand. "Yoongi let go." Jimin said irritated but Yoongi didn't. He took Jimin up to the top floor and into a vacant classroom that wasn't being used. Jimin still had on his coat and scarf and hat, his scarf making his cheeks appear chubbier which made Yoongi awe internally.

"I told you not to talk to me anymore." Jimin said. Yoongi sighed as he took his hands out his coat pockets. "Look, Jimin, I really want you to get back with me. Please just know what I said, I didn't mean it. You're beautiful Jimin. Absolutely beautiful and I hate the fact that I used to intentionally want to hurt you. But I don't anymore." Yoongi said softly.

Jimin averted his gaze away from Yoongi. "Please, answer me..." Yoongi tried but Jimin just shook his head. Suddenly, Yoongi pushed Jimin against the wall and placed his arms on both sides of him, trapping Jimin between his arms.

"Yoongi stop. I said to leave me alone." Jimin said sternly. "No." Yoongi let out. "I'm not gonna lose you over this. I can't." Yoongi said. He took one arm down, grabbing Jimin's hand and interlacing their fingers together, his other hand placed on Jimin's waist.

"You changed me Jimin. I wasn't always like this. I never cared for anyone, until you came." Yoongi said. Jimin gave in, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck and looking him deeply in the eyes. "I want you to be completely honest when I ask this...." Jimin breathed out. Yoongi nodded.

"Do you actually love me?" Jimin asked. Yoongi's heart sped up quite a bit. It was a lot to commit to when you loved someone. Yoongi was willing though. He pressed their lips together in a sweet, gentle kiss, Jimin allowing a few tears to fall.

Yoongi pulled away and hugged Jimin close. "I do Jimin." Yoongi said. Jimin, no matter how much Yoongi said he loved him, still didn't fully trust him. There would come a time when Jimin knew for sure, but now wasn't that time. "Okay." Jimin said, feeling bad as Yoongi gave him a confused look. He didn't say it back. He didn't say 'I love you' back.

"I need time to think about it Yoongi." Jimin said. "I understand." Yoongi said. "So, are we..." Yoongi was referring to their relationship. Jimin just kissed his cheek with a small smile, holding his hand. He nodded, a smile creeping onto Yoongi's lips. "Cool." Yoongi said.

"What is this room even?" Jimin asked as he looked around. "It's an old classroom that isn't used anymore. People just come in here to make out." Yoongi winked. "So why haven't you taken me in here until today?" Jimin teased. Yoongi blushed and led Jimin out. "We're like, super late to class." Yoongi said, Jimin giggling at how flustered Yoongi got.

At lunch time, Jimin went to his locker to grab his lunch bag. He saw Jungkook across the hall at his locker with Taehyung. Jungkook stood against his locker as Taehyung stood in front of him, holding both of his hands and saying something's to Jungkook while looking into his eyes contently.

Jimin was happy for Jungkook obviously. Sure he didn't really know the full story of why the two broke up and distanced from each other for a while in the first place but he was just happy to see Jungkook happy again. Jimin suddenly felt arms wrap around him from behind, starling him a little.

"Yoongi..." Jimin breathed out as he felt him press a small kiss on the side of his neck. Jimin turned around and looked him in the eyes. "What?" Jimin asked. "Nothing it's just, the room upstairs is empty if you wanna, y'know..." Yoongi smirked. Jimin rolled his eyes and followed Yoongi to the top floor again and into the room.

Yoongi closed the door behind him. The two ate lunch there, talking about random stuff. It did get a bit deep when Jimin brought up his dad but not to the point where Jimin ended up crying so that was alright.

"You're the most interesting person I met Jimin. You're not like everyone else here." Yoongi said. "Maybe because I don't wear all name brand stuff and I don't brag about how rich I am. Or it could just be because I'm really pretty." Jimin have him a cute smile.

"I'm so proud of you being confident about yourself." Yoongi said. "Well, you constantly call me that so, it helps." Jimin said. He stood up and threw his trash away before walking back over to Yoongi. "Did you ever come out to your parents yet?" Jimin asked. "Shit, why'd you remind me." Yoongi sighed heavily.

"I'm sorry." Jimin said. "No, don't be. I need to sooner or later. I know they won't except me but I honestly don't care." Yoongi said. Jimin just looked at him and smiled. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and kissed the tip of his nose. "Why are you so damn pretty?" Yoongi asked. "You're such a tease Yoongi." Jimin smirked as Yoongi smashed their lips together in a passionate kiss.

Jimin moaned into the kiss slightly as Yoongi picked him up and sat him on the table. He scooted to the edge, wrapping his legs around Yoongi's waist as the kiss turned into a heated make out, Yoongi's tongue finding its way into Jimin's mouth.

Jimin ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair as Yoongi slowly pulled away from the kiss, gently biting Jimin's lower lips. He moved his lips down, kissing at Jimin's neck until he heard small whimpers leaving the smaller's lips, knowing that must've been Jimin's good spot.

"Fuck, Yoongi kiss me right there." Jimin leaned his head back a little giving Yoongi more access. Suddenly, the door opened and the two pulled away from each other, gaping at the intruder. "Smile slut!"  Nayoung held her phone up and took a picture of the two in that scandalous position, shocked looks on their faces.

"Wait until everyone sees this, the looks on your faces are hilarious!" She laughed evilly as she pointed to the picture, two friends that followed her laughing as well. "Toodles!" She waved and walked away.

Jimin hopped off the table, Yoongi keeping him in his arms. "God, is slut shaming just a normal thing here?" Jimin asked. "I mean, it wasn't a thing at my old school until all the videos and pictures of me started spreading." Jimin said. "Yeah, Nayoung has been slut shaming girls since middle school." Yoongi said.

"The thing is, Nayoung can't be slut shamed herself because she stays loyal to what guy she's with and she's never sent nudes." Yoongi said. "At least not to me." He added. "But don't let this ruin you." He kissed Jimin's forehead.

He stroked Jimin's fluffy blond hair cutely and squished his cheeks. "You're chubby cheeks are back!" Yoongi smiled. "I don't like them." Jimin whined. "I do." Yoongi smiled and pecked Jimin's lips. "It reminds me that you're healthy and okay." Yoongi said. Jimin smiled to himself as they walked to class together, Yoongi's arms wrapped around his waist.

Sadly this wouldn't last long again.