Tacos

....
Jimin woke up, cold and exhausted. He hated going to school, being constantly bullied and on top of that, worry about his friend drama. Speaking of drama....

Jungkook and Taehyung had met behind the school on the bleachers. They sat next to each other, Taehyung's heart still beating fast for Jungkook. "Why did you change yourself?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook sighed before speaking. "I thought that m-maybe if I did, you'd want me back." Jungkook said. "Well, I want you to go back to how you used to be. You were cuter that way." Taehyung said. Jungkook blushed.

"Jungkookie, look at me." Taehyung said, Jungkook looking up at his handsome face. "You don't need to change for me. I loved you just the way you were. I....I still love you." Taehyung said, both of their hearts racing. "You d-do?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded with a soft smile.

"Why can't we get back together?"  Jungkook asked. "Yoongi wouldn't let me." Taehyung said. "You're gonna let him hold you back? You're not willing to let go of popularity, something that won't even matter in the future, for me?" Jungkook asked sadly. "Kookie don't put it that way." Taehyung said. "But it's true. I don't really think you still love me-" Taehyung cut him off, cupping his puffy cheeks and kissing him gently.

Jungkook kissed back, to many emotions jumbling in his brain. He pulled away, his breath hitching as Taehyung hugged him. "I do care about you. I really do." He said. Jungkook smiled softly and hugged back. "You'll be mine again, as soon as things get better." Taehyung said.

Jimin was happy to hear that from Jungkook as he walked through the hallway, being taunted by random people in his grade he didn't even know. Jimin had made it to his goal weight, 130lbs and was now 4lbs underweight. Jungkook was a little worried at how he lost all the weight that quick but as long as Jimin was a bit happier with himself.

"I think Yoongi likes you." Hoseok said during art, now in a drawing unit. "No, he would never. Plus, he's straight." Jimin shook his head. "He shows all the signs of a gay. Trust me, I'd know. Plus, he's kissed you multiple times. Don't think we all don't know what happened those nights Jimin." Hoseok said, Jimin blushing in embarrassment. "No straight guy goes and sucks a dude's dick and makes out with him." Hoseok said.

"He hates me. He always criticized me or tells me how worthless I am." Jimin said. "It's to hide it. He doesn't want to make it look like he likes you. Damn have you ever had a crush before?" Hoseok laughed, Jimin smiling a little. Hoseok gasped. He'd never seen Jimin smile before.

"You smile?" He asked, Jimin a bit taken aback before giggling softly and nodding. "And laugh? Wow, I've never seen you do that before." Hoseok said and kept drawing. "It's cute, you should do that more often." He said, Jimin nodding.

Lunch was bad again. Jimin continued to restrict, only eating a few strawberries and drinking a bottle of water. Nayoung fat shamed him more as Jungkook told her off about what a bitch she was being. Jimin cried. He always did because it hurt a lot.

He missed his dad. His dad was always there for him. Jimin didn't think he'd have the strength to go into English class but he did. They were watching a Holocaust movie but Jimin couldn't focus. He was really tired and didn't feel that great either.

He laid his head on his desk and closed his eyes, feeling more sick by the minute. He opened them back up and just looked around the room, not able to  focus on the movie for some reason. He looked at Yoongi who seemed pretty interested, smiling at his cute zoned out face. He wished Yoongi actually liked him for who he was.  Jimin turned away, looking at the screen.

Yoongi just then looked at Jimin, admiring his adorable features. Yoongi felt his heart pick up pace. It just helped him confirm more that he liked Jimin. He did want to purposely hurt the boy anymore. He hated seeing Jimin so upset now, knowing he was the main cause of it. He wanted to tell Jimin, as soon as he came over later to finish the project.