Cookies

Jimin woke up to his mother walking in his rooming, singing him happy birthday. He smiled softly, his mother holding a cupcake before him with a lit candle. "Happy birthday sweetie. I wish your dad could be here but I'm sure he's happily congratulating you from above." She ruffled Jimin's hair.

Jimin thanked her and made a wish before blowing out the candle. He got up and took a quick shower. He noticed how thin he'd gotten and smiled. He looked good finally. His arms had gotten stick thin, his legs a lot skinnier but his thighs still barely touched which he didn't like. His tummy was flat and his ribcage began to be noticeable, along with his collarbones that bulged out.

He ate a half a muffin for breakfast, still restricting but eating because he needed energy again. He wore something cute today, a large baby blue sweater tucked into some super skinny black jeans and some blue platform Vans to match. He did his makeup nice and styled his fluffy blond hair cutely. All for Yoongi of course because he was now his.

Last night felt magical, though when he entered school he was expecting Yoongi to go right back to bullying him again. He didn't keep his hopes high.
His mother drove him to school, Jimin actually nervous to see Yoongi. He hadn't felt that for a while.

He got out the car, Jungkook coming up to him with a gift bag. "Happy birthday!" He smiled and handed Jimin the bag. "Thanks Kookie." Jimin smiled, noticing Jungkook was dressed normal again. Taehyung must've really gotten to him.

Jungkook and Jimin were walking in the halls, Hoseok walking past and seeing the bag. "Is it your birthday?" He asked and Jimin nodded. Hoseok smiled and gave him a high five. "Happy birthday!" He said happily and walked to art. "He talks to you?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah, he apologized and we're cool now." Jimin said

"Jimin." He heard Yoongi and turned around, Yoongi walking up to him. He grabbed Jimin's waist and pulled him close. "Yoongi-" Yoongi kissed him. Right there in front of all these people in their grade who gasped in unison along with Jungkook.

Jimin places his hands on his shoulders and kissed back before quickly pulling away. "Happy birthday." He smiled softly, Jimin's cheeks crimson red. Yoongi didn't care about how many people were probably gonna talk about them or snitch to Nayoung. He would still be popular, just Jimin would be the new 'it' thing instead of Nayoung.

"T-Thanks." Jimin breathed out, Jungkook still there with his mouth gaping. Yoongi walked off, leaving Jimin flustered and unable to think properly. "You two are d-dating?" Jungkook asked. Jimin went on to explain everything that happened last night from their argument, to Jimin breaking down and Yoongi pouring his heart out to Jimin in the car.

"His parents probably doesn't even know he's gay." Jungkook said. "Do they support that?" Jimin asked. Jungkook swallowed hard. "I rather not say." He murmured, Jimin.

Lunch came and Jimin went to his locker to get his lunch bag, Yoongi coming up to him. "You can sit with me and the others, they wouldn't mind." Yoongi said, Jimin blushing as he nodded. Yoongi smiled softly, holding Jimin's hand. "You're too cute Jimin." Yoongi shook his head as they walked down the hall.

"Jimin?" Jungkook called and he turned around. "You're just gonna leave me alone?" Jungkook asked. "Well, Y-Yoongi asked me to-" "It's fine." Jungkook said and walked passed him. He was mad because he knew Yoongi would hurt Jimin again and he honestly didn't want Jimin dating him. And he was jealous because Taehyung hadn't talked to him since the other day about getting back together.

Jimin sat next to Yoongi at the lunch table, feeling bad for Jungkook who sat alone, reading a book. "Yoongi, I'm getting back with Jungkook. Wether you like it or not." Taehyung said. "You can leave now then." Yoongi said coldly, Jimin frowning.

"He's so weird. We don't need weirdness ruining our popularity." Yoongi said. "He's not weird. Jungkook is sweet." Jimin defended. "Just because he literally had a different sense in fashion doesn't mean he's weird." Jimin said. Yoongi looked at Jimin for a sec then back at Taehyung.

"You know what fine but if people start bullying him again, that's not my problem." Yoongi snarked, Taehyung rolling his eyes. Jimin hadn't even opened his lunch bag because if he saw food, he'd be tempted. "Eat something Jimin." Yoongi said to him softly, holding his hand. Jimin shook his head. "Jiminie, What did I tell you last night? You're perfect to me. Absolutely perfect." Yoongi said and kissed his cheek.

"Awww, I knew you liked him." Jin gushed. "Shut up." Yoongi rolled his eyes, Jimin giggling. Yoongi awed and cupped his cheeks. His smile was the best thing to see ever. Things went wrong after lunch though. Nayoung found out.

"I see you still do it Jimin. Being a slut and stealing people's boyfriends." She scoffed, Jimin swallowing thickly, holding back tears. "Get the fuck on somewhere, I never even really liked you anyway, I'd cheat on you to be honest." Yoongi said, Nayoung scoffing.

"You left me for literal trash! Jimin is fat, ugly and worthless! He's taking away air someone else could be breathing." She pushed Jimin slightly. "Fuck off!" Yoongi snapped, taking Jimin's hand and leading him away. "Don't fucking listen to that bitch. She looks like a literal uncooked turkey." Yoongi ranted, Jimin giggling through tears at the turkey comment.

Yoongi caressed his face and kissed his forehead. "Can I take you on a date later?" Yoongi asked, Jimin's stomach flipping all over the place. He felt like he could puke rainbows and sunshine. Jimin nodded shyly, wrapping his arms around Yoongi and hugging him. It felt nice to finally have someone who cared about you romantically.

English went pretty okay. As Yoongi and Jimin presented, Yoongi could tell how nervous Jimin was to talk in front of the class because he was very shy. Since they were both holding up the poster with one hand, Yoongi wrapped his free hand around Jimin's waist, nobody able to see it. Jimin felt less nervous because of that small gesture and Yoongi smiled when he saw that.

They finished and the class clapped for them because they had the best project. "You alright?" Yoongi asked, Jimin nodding. What could go wrong? Anything.