Pie

Jimin was dropped off at the mall that Friday by his mother. He didn't know where everyone was so he texted Yoongi.

Jimin: I'm here, where are you guys?
Yoongi❤️: Oh, we're at Uniqlo on the third floor. It's the first store you'll see😁
Jimin: Okay.

Jimin smiled to himself as he walked through the entry area where there was a large pretty fountain and the food court. Ughhhh, the thought of food made him feel sick. He made it to the escalator, humming to himself as it slowly went up.

He went up two more before he was on the third floor and found the store. He walked in and found Jin and Jungkook looking at clothes together, Namjoon and Yoongi probably someone where else along with Hoseok.

"Hey Jimin!" Jin said and Jungkook came over, hugging him. "How are you?" He asked and Jimin nodded. "I'm okay." Jimin said quietly. "Umm, I need to tell you two something." Jimin said. "We're listening." Jin said.

"I think...I think I'm ready to tell Yoongi I love him." Jimin whispered and the two gasped. "He's gonna be really happy. You don't even understand how much he says he loves you when you aren't around. Like, he's seriously in love with you." Jin said and Jimin blushed a little.

"How did you know you loved Namjoon?" Jimin asked. "I dunno, I kinda felt it you know?" Jin said. "And you?" Jimin gestured to Jungkook. "I guess after the fact Taehyung had broken up with me, I started to have more greater feelings for him." Jungkook said. Jimin hummed.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon ran over, laughing about something. "Bruh we just walked in in a guy in the changing room trying on women's clothes." Hoseok was laughing so hard, he had tears in his eyes. "Oh wow, y'all are so juvenile." Jin rolled his eyes. "Hi baby." Yoongi kissed Jimin's cheek, Jimin blushing.

The others awed at them before they got what clothes they wanted and bought them. Jimin interlaced his fingers with Yoongi's as the walked around the mall with their friends, Hoseok whining.

"I'm so lonely~~~~" He complained. Jimin turned around and stopped, cutely holding out his small hand for Hoseok to hold. Hoseok chuckled and held Jimin's hand. "This reminds of kindergarten when we all had to hold each other's hands." Hoseok chuckled. "I remember doing that!" Jin said as they walked into another store.

Jimin ended up buying more cute pastel colored clothing and some more makeup. Yoongi carried his bags for him because he wanted to. "You're really sweet Yoongi." Jimin said quietly. He interlaced their fingers together, the group of boys heading to a Cinnabon.

Jimin gulped because he knew Yoongi was gonna expect him to eat a cinnamon roll or something but Jimin didn't want to. He couldn't. "What do you want?" Yoongi asked as he looked at the menu. "Um, just a mango smoothie." Jimin said. "No cinnamon roll or anything?" Yoongi asked. Jimin would usually want one. "Yeah, I ate before I got here." Jimin lied.

"Oh, okay that's fine. Just a smoothie?" He asked and Jimin nodded. They all got their stuff and sat at the tables in the food court, enjoying their cinnamon rolls.

After eating, they went to the small arcade for a little while then to a few more stores before heading back to the main floor to hang out before leaving. A few sat on the edge of the fountain while the others stood, Jimin gasping when he spotted the pet store that just opened. "I wanna see a kitten." Jimin pouted and pointed to the store. Yoongi awed our loud and took Jimin over, the two walking in.

Jimin got to see all the little pets and even got to play with puppies which had to be the cutest thing Yoongi saw ever. Jimin saw the kittens like he wanted, able to hold one before leaving. "Can you carry me? I'm tired." Jimin sighed. "Yeah, hop on my back." Yoongi said as he bent down a little, Jimin hopping in his back.

He wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck as Yoongi held Jimin up by his thighs. He rested his head on top of Yoongi's and smiled softly to himself as Yoongi carried him back over to where the others were. "Did you see the kittens?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded.

"They're cute aren't they?" Jin asked and Jimin nodded happily. Jimin got this feeling that maybe he should tell Yoongi now. It was now or never so Jimin took a deep breath before he did. He leaned close to Yoongi's ear, blushing as he finally said it. "I love you." Jimin whispered, Yoongi's eyes widening in shock.

He set and Jimin down and turned to face him, his jaw dropped and eyes a bit widened. Jin and Jungkook both smiled at each other because they knew Jimin must've said it. "Y-You do?" Yoongi breathed out and Jimin nodded, an adorable smile on his face.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around the boy and hugged him with all his might, Jimin hugging back. Jimin just felt so much better inside now that he said it and he meant it. "I didn't think you were ever going to say it." Yoongi whispered, Jimin humming softly. "What happened?" Hoseok asked, highly confused.

"Jimin told Yoongi he loved him for the first time." Jin awed. Hoseok smiles at that, happy that things were okay with their relationship. The two let go of each other, the others deciding it was time for them to leave so they all left, saying bye to each other.

Yoongi drove Jimin home, a blush obvious on both of their faces. The made it to Jimin's house, Jimin collecting his bags before he turned to Yoongi. "I'll see you tomorrow maybe?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded, holding Yoongi's hand.

"I love you..." Yoongi said softly. Jimin smiled. "I love you too." He said before Yoongi kissed him quickly. "See ya." Jimin said and got out his car, walking up to the front door and going inside. Yoongi felt so happy, but still had no clue that Jimin was just slowly killing himself.