Shrimp

Jimin woke up the next morning, eyes still a little red from crying two days ago. He'd really cried that hard. Jimin slowly got up and walked into his bathroom, taking a quick shower. He dried his hair, getting bored with the blond color. He wanted to dye it pink.

He wore an oversized yellow crew neck sweatshirt, black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of black boots. He did a little makeup before putting on his outdoor wear. It was cold and snow had just freshly fallen. He kinda liked snow but preferred fall weather more.

He walked downstairs and slipped his backpack on, having a small breakfast of coffee and a mini donut before his mother drove him to school. Jimin owned a car but didn't like driving so his mom often just dropped him off at school.

Jimin said bye to his mom and got out the car, walking into school. He was putting his jacket and things in his locker when someone came up behind him, covering his eyes. He smiled gently, trying to remove their hands. "Who is it?" The person asked, obviously Yoongi.

"The Easter bunny?" Jimin asked and Yoongi laughed a little. He uncovered Jimin's eyes and turned the boy to face him. "Are you feeling better?" Yoongi asked, Jimin nodding a little. He closed his locker and slipped his backpack back on, Yoongi holding his hand.

Yoongi had to ask him about his wrist. So at lunch that day, Jimin and Yoongi sat in the library, talking quietly with each other. Yoongi held both of Jimin's hands, one of Jimin's sleeves rolling down a bit because of how loose it was.

Yoongi saw a cut and frowned slightly. He grabbed Jimin's arm, Jimin gasping as Yoongi rolled up his sleeve, seeing the cuts. "God, Jimin I knew you were lying to me. Why are you doing this?" Yoongi asked, wanting to cry because suicide was a serious thing and to think that Jimin has mentioned it before and would actually do it made him beyond scared.

Jimin pulled his arm away, pulling his sleeves back down so it covered his hands. "I'm just really depressed Yoongi." Jimin admitted. "Why?" Yoongi asked. Jimin sighed heavily, not wanting to get into it but he had to explain.

"Just, with my dad and stuff. All the bullying I've went through. It hurt a lot and I can't get it off my mind. No matter how hard I try, it just keeps coming back and I can't help to think that I'm worthless here. I don't matter here and nobody cares about me." Jimin said sadly, Yoongi holding his hands tightly.

"Even though Jungkook might be mad at you, he cares. Jin and Namjoon really care and Hoseok somewhat cares as well. Your mom cares. Lots of people do." Yoongi said. "I care the most Jimin." Yoongi said, looking into his eyes. Jimin let go of his hands and stood up.

"Let's just go, I'm not really in a good mood." Jimin said. He hasn't ever been lately. Yoongi hasn't seen him smile in a while. Yoongi wrapped an arm around Jimin as they walked to class together, kissing his forehead gently. "Please don't hurt yourself baby." Yoongi whispered in his ear.

After school, Jungkook walked up to Jimin. Yoongi had texted Taehyung about Jimin cutting his wrist, who immediately told Jungkook. Jungkook had a literal panic attack during class, having to go to the nurse's office to calm down.

"Jimin!" He called as he approached his locker. Jimin turned to look at Jungkook, a worried look on his face. He hugged Jimin tightly, bursting into tears. "W-Why d-didn't you tell a-anyone you were feeling that way?" Jungkook cried.

"I thought you were made at me?" Jimin asked. "I was mad, b-but I need to get over myself. Please don't h-harm yourself Jimin." Jungkook hiccuped. Jimin nodded and hugged him back. Taehyung was happy they'd made up and though Yoongi didn't like Jungkook, he felt happy that Jimin had his friend back.

Jimin had gone to Yoongi's house after school,  or wanting to leave Jimin alone in fear he'd try something dumb again. "Yoongi I won't do it again." Jimin tried as he followed Yoongi up to his room. "I don't care, I'm not leaving you alone." Yoongi said.

Jimin sat on his bed and hugged his legs close to his chest. Yoongi sat at his desk, typing a a few things on his laptop. Jimin then eventually laid down, getting bored. Yoongi finished what he was doing and stood up, smiling seeing Jimin looking adorable as usual.

He walked over to his bed, Jimin sitting up as Yoongi sat beside him. "Jimin?" Yoongi said. "Yeah?" Jimin hummed. "I love you." Yoongi said. He didn't care at this point if Jimin was gonna say it back. Jimin swallowed hard and nodded. "Okay." He breathed out, Yoongi's heart cracking a little.

"Listen Jimin, I really do like you and I don't want you to think I don't-" Jimin cut him off with a kiss. He didn't want to hear him give excuses again. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and kissed back.

All was sweet until Yoongi's mom walked in, the two quickly pulling away. She gave Yoongi a look of disgust and confusion before sighing. "Mom-" "You're dad and I will talk with you." She said before closing the door hard.

Jimin looked at Yoongi who had a blank expression. "Yoongi-" "Shut the fuck up!" Yoongi snapped. He was fucked. Royally fucked. Jimin flinched, Yoongi pushing Jimin off him. "Go." Yoongi said, voice shaky. "Yoongi what the hell?" Jimin let out. "I said go!" Yoongi almost yelled.

Jimin stood up and out his jacket on, leaving the house. He had to walk home. Yoongi walked into his parents room, angry looks on their faces. "Mom, dad...." Yoongi wanted to talk but his father shook his head. "Either you end whatever is going on between you two or you are no longer considered our son, I will not have something that disgusting in my house." His mother said.

Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair, sighing heavily. "Okay." He let out. He had to break up with Jimin.