Chips

A week passed since Jimin moved out. A full week of him getting bullied by people. A full week of him meeting eyes with Yoongi and class and wondering what the hell did he do to deserved to be lied to like that. A full week of him crying in his bed, his mother distraught because she didn't know what was wrong with her son. A full week of Jimin binge eating because of depression.

Jimin woke up for school, weighing himself, something he hadn't done in a while. He gasped seeing how much weight he'd gained, 25lbs. He was now slightly overweight and more insecure than ever. He felt disgusted with himself when he looked into the mirror. His birthday was coming up in two weeks. How was he gonna lose weight in two week? He didn't know.

Jimin put on an oversized shirt to hide the fact he was gaining weight along with some sweatpants. You could still tell anyway. Jimin decided he'd cut back on all the junk o food he was consuming and just eat lightly. Lightly meant only eating a small snack at meal times and no drinks except water. He was good at restricting himself, it's just he became lazy once Yoongi had told him off.

Jimin put on his jacket and walked downstairs, his mom typing away on her laptop. "You want something to eat?" She asked. "No thank you." Jimin said quietly. She sighed and stood up, putting on her shoes to drive Jimin to school.

"Did you have feelings for Yoongi? Is that why you were upset?" She asked as she drove Jimin to school. "No, mom don't bother me about it." Jimin said, easily getting chocked up. "Okay, sorry sweetie." She said.

Jimin got out the car and walked into school. He ignored all the people whispering about him. About how much of a slut he used to be. It was old, recycled, frozen, reheated tea that he didn't care about anymore. But somehow, it still affected him.

He opened his locker, another note falling out with 'piggy' written on it and a drawing of a pig. "Hey fatty!" He heard that bitchy voice. Jimin turned around, Nayoung smirking evilly. "I heard from a little birdie that you actually like Yoongi, is it true? Are you trying to steal my boyfriend?" She asked. Jimin ignored her and put his jacket in his locker.

"Answer me you fat fuck!" She nearly yelled. "You know, sounds a bit familiar....oh yeah! You did that at your old school!" She scoffed. Jimin slammed his locker shut, turning and frowning at her. "You won't do anything. You're a pussy and irritating. You take up air and space on this earth. Yoongi was right. You're worthless." She spat, Jimin looking down.

It hurt so bad. So fucking bad. "Bitch." Jimin let out, warning a slap from her, some people gasping. Jimin winced in pain as tears flooded his eyes. She walked off, angry as Jimin ran off, bursting into tears. He locked himself in a bathroom stall, sobbing.

Yoongi had just walked into the bathroom, hearing the quiet sobs. He knew it could only be Jimin, and someone had said something to him. Yoongi swallowed thickly as he waited for Jimin to exit. Jimin did, tears still falling as he saw Yoongi. "Jimin..." He tried but Jimin shook his head, holding his sides tightly.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin, Jimin nuzzling his head in the crook of Yoongi's neck, his tears setting his skin. "I l-love you, b-but I don't w-want to." Jimin sobbed, Yoongi keeping a cold expression. He couldn't let himself be fazed by Jimin.

"Then don't." Yoongi said, Jimin crying harder. "We need to get to class." Yoongi let go, Jimin wiping his face. He watched as Yoongi left, not wanting to go to class. He was only gonna get bullied more.

Jimin went anyway, sitting in the back. Hoseok noticed how upset Jimin was. Hoseok never really bullied Jimin, only if he'd messed with him. Hoseok just had this bad feeling inside, like something was seriously wrong with Jimin and he I don't know what or how to stop it. To be honest, Hoseok hated seeing people unhappy.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked. Jimin looked at him and sniffled, slowly shaking his head. "Jimin, I know I've said some things to you I really should've but, I just want you to know I'm sorry. I didn't think things would go this far." Hoseok said sincerely. "I actually mean it." Hoseok said.

Jimin just nodded as he let his tears fall. He couldn't even focus on his school work like this. He was an emotional mess. All because he'd fallen in love with the wrong person. Jungkook had been struggling himself. He was beginning to really miss Taehyung.

At lunch, Jimin sat with Jungkook, not eating his lunch. "Jimin, are you doing okay? You've gained a lot of weight, not to be mean or anything." Jungkook said. "I know." Jimin breathed out. "You dress differently." Jimin said blandly, not even looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook really did. He didn't dress in his usual all black attire anymore. He wore more colors and didn't do his eyeliner heavily anymore. He didn't wear beanies or his bucket hats anymore, not his black boots and shoes. Taehyung had noticed as well. He didn't like Jungkook's change.

Jimin was walking to throw his fool plate of food away, not bothering to eat when suddenly tripped over something, falling face first into the food which covered his face. "Look at the pig everyone!" Nayoung laughed, her friends laughing and Yoongi chuckling a little.

Jin and Namjoon were quick to help Jimin up and take him to the bathroom. Jimin washed his face off, crying for the hundredth tome that day. "Aww, you'll be okay. Yoongi's a real dick sometimes. Nah, all the time." Jin said, him and Namjoon hugging Jimin.

"You t-two are so nice." Jimin said. Jin smiled softly and ruffled Jimin's hair. "I know you love him but, let him go." Namjoon said. "Yoongi can really hurt someone's feelings if he wants. He doesn't care about anyone but himself." He said. Jimin nodded. "Thank you." Jimin whispered, the two nodding.