Turkey

Yoongi literally could fucking focus on anything during school the next day. All he could think about was that Jimin was starving himself again and he didn't know why. Nobody probably knew why. Jimin was even acting differently as well. He wasn't as cheery as he was before they went off on break and he was clingy to Yoongi, a sign that he was probably still depressed as well.

Lunch came around and Yoongi walked Jimin, the smaller looking almost...nervous. They sat at the table, Taehyung and Jungkook sitting there this time. Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jungkook who had a look of hurt come across his face then brushed it off.

Jimin opened his lunch bag and took out some noodles his mom had packed him. He had to make it look like he was eating, even if it was two bites. He hadn't eaten breakfast and he surely wasn't eating dinner.

Yoongi watched as Jimin chatted with the others, quiet as usual, and took a few small bites of noodles. Maybe Yoongi was delusional. Jimin was fine. Yeah, he was doing just fine and he needed to stop be anxious. So he did stop. He wasn't worried about it anymore. Even though he should. Jimin was only faking he was okay.

Jimin put the rest of his noodles in his bag and took out a water bottle, taking some sips. He was in deep thought. He had time to think about it over the weekend and he thinks, he really thinks he's ready to say he loves Yoongi back.

It was clear that Yoongi wasn't gonna do anything else to him anymore and Jimin could just feel anytime he was around Yoongi, he could just feel a difference in himself. He always felt happier and warmer inside with him. Yoongi treated him like he was more valuable than anything in the world. That was true love, and Jimin wanted to say it back.

He wanted to but he was scared. He didn't know what he was committing himself to. He'd never told a guy he loved them before. He'd never even really been in a real relationship with a guy so all of this was new to Jimin. Going on dates and sleeping over for more than one night at a time.

"Hey." He heard Yoongi said. He looked at him. "Everything alright?" He asked and Jimin nodded. "Do you guys wanna go to the mall Friday? They'll be having New Years sales." Jin suggests and they all agreed.

Jimin went to the bathroom, hesitantly standing in front of the toilet. He didn't want to make himself sick, but he had to get rid of those small bites of noodles he ate. He brought his fingers to his mouth, closing his eyes as he was on the verge to shoving them down his throat but he stopped himself.

He shook his head walked out. He couldn't. He couldn't be anorexic and bulimic, he wasn't trying to actually die. So Jimin walked to class, shaken by the fact he was even thinking about doing it. Yoongi could still tell something was wrong with Jimin.

After school, Yoongi was walking Jimin to his car when he stopped him. "What's going on Jimin?" Yoongi asked as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. His noticeably smaller waist but Yoongi didn't think anything of it. Jimin looked away. "Tell me what's wrong baby." Yoongi said softly.

"I dunno, I've just been feeling down lately." Jimin said. "Well, thanks for telling me baby, and not waiting until you snapped." Yoongi said and kissed Jimin's cheek. "Why are you feeling that way?" He asked. "Just, school work and stuff, I'm just over thinking stuff as always." Jimin lied. School was fine, the work was easy.

"Okay, well, we're halfway through the year. It's almost over." Yoongi said Jimin nodded, leaning in and kissing Yoongi.

Jungkook was dealing with terrible anxiety. He didn't want Yoongi to hate him anymore because what happened last year shouldn't really matter anymore, he had apologized to everyone then but Yoongi still hated him. He probably didn't even tell Jimin the full story. Nobody ever tells the full story.

Jimin sat on Yoongi's bed nervously, Yoongi had told him he needed to talk to him about something serious. "A-Are you starving yourself again?" Yoongi asked sadly, Jimin swallowing thickly. "N-No." Jimin shook his head. "I w-was a little sick over winter break and I wasn't eating much, that's why I lost a lot of weight." Jimin lied. He felt terrible for being such a hypocrite but he had to. "It's just, if your telling the truth or not, I don't want to lose you Jimin." Yoongi said, a look of hurt on his face. Jimin looked away and sighed quietly.

He just hugged Yoongi, not wanting to talk it about it much anymore. "I love you, a lot." Yoongi whispered in his ear, Jimin wanting to say it back but h couldn't bring himself to do it. He still didn't know if he could trust Yoongi at all. "Why won't you say it back?" Yoongi asked. "Yoongi..." Jimin breathed out. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be rushing you into something you might not even want." Yoongi said. "It's okay." Jimin whispered. Nothing was okay.