Epilogue

2 years later....

It was Christmas vacation and Jimin was coming back home for the holidays. College wasn't as stressful as he thought but he surely missed Yoongi who decided to go to college in Seoul, Jimin studying in Busan.

He got off the train with his suitcase, searching for Yoongi who said he'd be there waiting for him. He walked around, not being able to find him which got him pretty frustrated. He took out his phone and texted Yoongi.

Jimin: Where are you?
Yoongi❤️: Literally right behind you.

Jimin frowned then turned around, Yoongi standing right in front of him. "Were you just following me around?" Jimin asked, Yoongi laughing softly. "I hate you." Jimin rollled his eyes and playfully his Yoongi's arm.

"I missed you." Yoongi said, Jimin hugging him tightly. "Me too. I don't like the people in my classes." Jimin complained.

"Why not?" Yoongi asked as they got in his car. "They're too nice. Like, it's sickening." Jimin said disgusted. "Oof, you were in Seoul for two school years and look what it's done to you." Yoongi joked. "Like, I really forgot how nice people were there, not saying people in Seoul are mean." Jimin said.

"I understand. Hey, do you wanna bake cookies when we get to my place, I bought a bunch of cookie dough and sprinkles." Yoongi said. "Thant sounds fun." Jimin said.

They arrived at Yoongi's apartment complex which was really nice. Yoongi carried Jimin's suitcase inside and set it in his bedroom. "You got a dog!" Jimin squealed as he be at down to pet the small, fluffy brown dog. "Yeah." Yoongi said as he walked back to the living room.

"His name's Holly." Yoongi said. "So cute." Jimin picked the dog up, Holly licking the tip of Jimin's nose making Jimin giggle. Yoongi died. Right there, he was deceased. That sight was too cute for him to handle.

Jimin took of his coat and shoes, coming into the kitchen with Yoongi. "There sugar and chocolate chip, which ones do you want to make now?" Yoongi asked as he reached into the fridge. "Chocolate chip." Jimin chirped as he washed his hands.

They began rolling out the dough, the two having light conversation as they used cookie cutters to cut different shapes out. They put them in the over to bake and went into the living room to watch something. They just decided to watch a Christmas special that was currently on.

"Are you doing alright in your classes?" Yoongi asked Jimin, wrapping an arm around him. "Yeah, they aren't too hard." Jimin said. "How about you?" Jimin asked Yoongi. "They're pretty complex but I'm managing to keep a good grade somehow." Yoongi sighed.

"Aww, you'll do just fine. Just, keep doing what you're doing now." Jimin said, Yoongi smiling. "You're so sweet." Yoongi said and pecked his lips.

Once the cookies were out the oven, they let them cool before getting the icing and putting it on the cookies. Yoongi got a bit of frosting on his finger and wiped it on Jimin's cheek, Jimin stopping everything he was doing.

"Yoongi!" He snapped, Yoongi laughing as he dodged Jimin trying to put icing on him. Jimin ended up getting some on Yoongi nose, feeling satisfied with himself. "Never mind, you're mean." Yoongi teased Jimin who threatened to put more icing on him.

They put different colored sugar sprinkles on the cookies and ate a few. Yoongi was happy Jimin was eating again. In the back of Yoongi's head, he still had a bit of trauma from almost losing something that was so precious too him but that was over with now. Jimin was okay and now, was back at the average weight for his height and age.

Jimin finished his last cookie, sighing. "I'm full now." He pouted. "Well you ate like, 5 cookies, of course you are." Yoongi chuckled, wiping the icing off that was on his nose. Jimin wiped the icing off his cheek with his hand, getting up to go wash it.

He hummed softly as he washed his hands off, making bubbles with the soap. Yoongi came up behind him and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, kissing his cheek gently. "You're so beautiful Jimin, I hope you know that." Yoongi whispered softly in the smaller's ear.

"Thanks Yoongi." Jimin smiled and turned to face him. "I love you Jimin, more than anything." Yoongi said. Jimin smiled, thinking of how they were definitely gonna be together forever. He kissed him, smiling slightly in the kiss.

He pulled away and smiled at Yoongi, who smiled back. "I love you too, always and forever."

The End~

...
Wow, I've never been so emotional over a book. I hoped you all enjoyed this book and will enjoy the many more I have to come. Thank you so much for your support. You guys truly are the best, love ya!