Peanut Butter and Jelly

Jimin stood in front of his mirror, feeling sick to his stomach. He really thought he'd gotten over it. He'd really thought he was better and he could eat again. No, Jimin felt disgusted with himself again. He hated the way his body looked and decided he was gonna change it for good.

Jimin felt bead because he was gonna have to hide it from Yoongi. He knew how much Yoongi cared about him, he really did, but this wasn't about him. This was about Jimin.

It was the last day of winter break and Jimin was kinda ready to go back to Seoul. It was nice seeing his old friends in all, but he missed Yoongi. Jimin had woken up early, around 4:00 am because the train back left at 5:30 am. After standing in the mirror and thinking about how ugly he looked, he put on an oversized white sweater, skinny denim jeans and some black boots.

He styled his newly dyed pink hair and did a little bit of makeup. He weighed himself on the scale in the bathroom, 129lbs. Yes, Jimin had basically starved himself over winter break and had gotten noticeably skinnier and looked frail again. He just hoped Yoongi didn't notice so he could continue until he was satisfied.

Jimin put on his coat which was an adorable baby blue color and was so puffy, it made him look like a giant cute blue marshmallow. He put on a black beanie and took his luggage down the hall to the front door. He got a text from Yoongi, Jimin smiling.

Yoongi❤️: I got a hamster for Christmas!

Jimin smiled at the picture of the hamster that had stuffed its cheeks with food.

Jimin: It's cheeks are so chubby, awww.
Yoongi❤️: Like yours😂

Jimin's breath got caught in his throat. Chubby was the only word he could focus on.

Jimin: Take that back😡
Yoongi❤️: ?
Jimin: Are you serious?
Yoongi❤️: What? I thought you'd laugh at that. Y'know, your cheeks are really squishy. It's cute Jimin😊

Jimin needed to clam down. Seriously. All this stuff about weight was getting to him.

Jimin: Sorry, it's just, I'm a little sensitive when you say stuff like that. I don't want that to change things between us.
Yoongi❤️: Nothing has to change Jimin.
Yoongi❤️: Also I thought you didn't mind when I said that? I thought you were okay with yourself?
Jimin: I am, it's just, words like chubby triggers me.
Yoongi❤️: Oh I understand, I'm sorry baby☹️
Jimin: No it's okay. I'll be back to Seoul in a couple of hours, around 7 so maybe we could hang out later today?
Yoongi❤️: Of course.

Jimin sighed and put his phone in his pocket, his mother walking into the living room with her stuff. "You ready sweetie?" She asked and Jimin nodded. They left for the train station in a taxi which didn't take too long.

They made it there and checked in their luggage and found their way to their seats. Jimin looked at the bracelet Yoongi won for them. He wanted to give him a giant hug when he saw him. Jimin really did lie him, but he wasn't sure if he loved him. There is a huge difference but it was obvious Yoongi loved him and was head over heels for the boy.

Jimin's mother woke him up after they arrived at the train station in Seoul, getting their luggage from baggage claim. Yoongi had been waiting there for a little over five minutes for Jimin. He decided he'd just go in surprise Jimin, even though it meant giving up his precious time to sleep in late.

He smiled when he saw Jimin and his new hair color. Yoongi dyes his hair as well, a faded purple color which was temporary for a few days. Jimin's eyes widened when he saw Yoongi, a small smile on his face. He set his suitcase down and ran over to Yoongi, hugging him tightly.

"Awww, Jimin..." Yoongi chuckled lightly, wrapping his arms around the smaller and hugging him back. Jimin's mom smiled with delight at the two's cuteness. "I missed you." Yoongi said quietly, Jimin looking up at him. "Me too." Jimin pouted, Yoongi pecking his lips gently.

"How was your trip?" He asked. "It was alright." Jimin nodded, letting go of Yoongi. "It's super early and I just wanna go back to sleep." Jimin sighed. "You can come back to my house and we can cuddle and watch a movie or something." Yoongi suggested. "What about your parents?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi sighed. "We had a long, long talk over break and they decided they were fine with it, as long as I don't go sleeping around but like, why would I?" Yoongi said, Jimin humming softly. He went up to his mom who already had an idea of what Jimin was about to say.

"Yes, you can go, I'll talk your stuff." She smiled. "Thanks." Jimin said softly. "Is everything okay with you two? Is he treating you okay?" She asked just to make sure. Jimin nodded and she smiled. "Have fun." She said and Jimin nodded before walking back over to Yoongi who wrapped an arm around his waist as they walked off. His mother sighed, her little boy was growing up now.

The two made it to Yoongi's house, Jimin greeting his parents who greeted him warmly, as if they never talked about him and Yoongi together badly before. Jimin still felt scared that they were judging him with Yoongi so Jimin wasn't touchy with Yoongi like he would normally be.

They sat on Yoongi's couch in the living room, Yoongi seeing something different in Jimin but couldn't exactly pin point what it was. He looked different, not the fact his hair color was different, but he in general looked different. Jimin sat near Yoongi, but they weren't touching.

"Jimin, it's okay." Yoongi said softly. "It doesn't feel like it, I know they secretly hate me for turning you gay." Jimin whispered quickly. "Jimin, I was probably gay all along but didn't realize it, come here." Yoongi reaches his arms out for Jimin who got closer. He bundled his arms around Jimin, Jimin hesitantly resting his head on Yoongi's chest.

"It's okay, they don't hate you." Yoongi said quietly. Jimin hummed and Yoongi turned in a movie. Jimin was easily drifting back to sleep, Yoongi placing small kisses on his cheek every now and then.

Yoongi's mom quietly stood in the kitchen, watching the two. She smiled softly at how Yoongi treated him so sweetly because she'd never see him that close to Nayoung or any other girlfriend he's had. She just needed to accept that Yoongi was actually happy now. He wasn't happy with girls.

After a bit, Yoongi looked down at Jimin and chuckled softly, seeing he'd fallen asleep. He stroked his hair gently before leaning down and kissing his forehead. The he noticed it. He finally knew what was wrong.

He looked at Jimin fully and noticed as his arms were wrapped around the boy that, he'd lost weight. A lot of weight. Yoongi began panicking because he didn't know why Jimin stopped eating again. Jimin assures Yoongi he was okay and Yoongi believed it but was Jimin lying this time?