Introduction

DISCLAIMER: the first few chapters of this book are VERY VERY CRINGE WORTHY and poorly written, but I can assure you the book gets SO much better the more you read. Just tough it out, you WONT regret it!!!

*******************************************

Firstoff let me introduce characters and give you a little background on this story.

Hi! I'm Violet Hansen and my life is a little confusing. I have a family of 9 and no my parents didn't "die in a crash and now my brothers take care of me" I still have a mom, and a dad but they are very involved in our family business. That being, we're criminals. You'll hear more about it later.

Basically my life's been a little off from a normal teens track record....

Since my mom and dad have to take care of our industry, my 6 older brothers practically raised, trained, and taught me everything I know now.

Let me introduce them;

My oldest brother is Lucas Hansen. He's 23 and has dark brown hair and brown eyes. Once he turned 20 he moved out of the house and decided to take on the family name and become fully involved with my fathers business. I haven't seen him since.

My second oldest brother is Lance Hansen. He's 21 and has dark brown hair and brown eyes just as Lucas does. He basically worships the ground Lucas walks on- him being Lance's only big brother an all. Lance was a jock all throughout high school -Football to be exact. He was our schools starting varsity QB ever since his sophomore year. Now that he's older though, he plays college ball for our local college LSU in Louisiana. He's home all the time since we're so close to the college- creating just enough time for crime on the side *cue the eyeroll* He's the strictest and most ill-tempered of the group, but I know he cares deep down. He just has to keep himself under wraps if he wants to maintain us crazy Hansen children all on his own.

The third oldest is Chase Hansen AKA Lance's other half. He's 19 has brown hair and blue eyes. He's at home a lot since he is taking a gap year from high school to college. He's the most overprotective of me even though all of my dick head brothers are- mainly because he knows something the others don't- which will probably come out later... He's cares the most about me I feel like- keeps my secrets concealed, unlike the rest.

Fourth oldest would be my dear, ole brother, Kade Hansen; the jack ass. He's 18 and a senior at our high school; Baton Academy- which he rules. He's the 'oh so' most popular senior and is an absolute dipshit about it. He has the basic 'dirty blonde hair and blue eyes' douche look that makes girls swoon. While he's not a snitch, he loves to get me in trouble- any boys around me? Sees me drinking? Doing something illegal without permission first? He'll tell our older siblings. Honestly, I think it's just an act so he can fit in with our older brothers and pretend he's not in our younger litter since he's the awkward middle child.

Fifth oldest would be West Hansen; my favorite brother. He's 17 and a Junior at Baton Academy. He has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. He's always been the nicest to me and usually sticks up for us younger siblings when we're getting picked on, because just like Lance did, he plays football. Middle line backer to be exact, and is hella strong and intimidating. That's why I choose to mainly stay on his good side, because whenever someone's pissing him off, you best know you're gonna be on the floor in a split second. Along with his tough yet loving persona- he tends to have a hard time concealing the truth. Easily said, he's the peacemaker of the group and hates lies.

Sixth oldest is Flynn Hansen; only one year ahead of me- a sophomore at Baton Academy. He's 16 and looks exactly like Lucas with the same scary dark brown hair and brown eyes. I'd say even though I like West more- Flynn and I are closer. We both know what it's like to be the youngest and I guess we relate from that, but he will never let me forget that I am, still, the youngest. He's on our JV basketball team and is a point guard. He's a heart throb you might say, all the girls swoon for the, "Youngest Hansen boy." Annoying is just how I see it.

Lastly there's me, Violet Hansen. The youngest Hansen child. I'm 15– a freshman starting at Baton Academy this year. I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes. No sports for me lol... I'm the only Hansen in the family to be unluckily uncoordinated, although I am speedy. My need for speed comes in handy with crime, which is my favorite sport. I also love to party, as the thrill is my main pleasure. Sneaking around behind my brothers backs? Ya, see, sounds fun, right? That is until I get caught, it's rare, but it happens. Punishments are my least favorite- total lock down. Rooms are locked, cameras go on- none in my room thank god, wouldn't let that one happen. But, it's surely hell- I'll put it that way.

Anyways, to wrap us all up we're Italian descents. Ever since we were young, our parents have always wanted us to speak fluent Italian, and well... hanno ottenuto quello che volevano! Which basically means; they got what they wanted. We all fluently speak, but only really express our native tongues when having private conversations or randomly. It's kinda weird honestly, it'll slip out and we carry on like normal.

Anways, lets carry on... welcome to my crazy, fun, loving, life with brothers.