CH. 28 Guilt and Cupcakes

I paced around my room, contemplating how I'd get out of this mess.

I sighed, looking at the clock.

It was about 6:30. I still had a good amount of time to figure out what I was supposed to do before Ian showed up.

For now, I could play family-girl and suck it up for a couple hours to please the brothers.

I sighed, walking out of my room and down the stairs.

I walked into the living room where all my brothers were sat around eating pizza with each other.

"Hey," I said to them, walking over to the kitchen and grabbing myself two slices of pizza with a mound of garlic knots on the side.

I heard someone come in from behind me, chuckling as they faced me.

"That's a lotta food you got there," Kade laughed, causing me to turn around.

I put a hand on my hip, "You gotta problem with it?" I retorted.

Kade smirked, "You just might wanna watch the carbs," He picked up a garlic knot off of my plate, taking a chomp out of it, "That's all-fh," He muffled.

I glared, snatching the garlic knot back out of his hands and placing it back on my plate, "Weren't you the one the other day complaining that I was too small? And that I didn't eat enough?" I remarked, remembering our interactions from the beginning of the week.

Kade shot me a small, guilty smile, "That was before you decided to take the last of the garlic knots," Kade said as he rocked closer to me, "I figured I might help out and spare you the calories," He grinned sneakily, snatching the half-eaten garlic knot back off of my plate— shoving it down his throat and quickly walking away.

I growled lowly under my breath.

Asshole.

I made my way back out to the living room, plopping down on one of the only unoccupied couches.

The boys were all watching some movie, so I tuned in my attention while I chowed down on a slice of pizza.

The next instant in the movie, a topless blonde paraded herself into the frame— the camera honing in on her ginormous breasts.

My eyes went wide.

I turned back to my brothers to see them happily eating away, captivated by the screen.

"What the fuck is this movie," I looked at them in disgust.

The boys ignored me, totally encased in the peep show currently happening.

"Hey!" I barked, "I asked y'all a question."

"Good Girls Gone Topless," Kade smirked over at me.

I rolled my eyes, standing up from my seat and walking into the kitchen.

I sure as hell was not going to watch grown women parade around my TV screen with their tits out. Like c'mon, that's basically porn.

I walked back into the kitchen, slumping down in one of our stools and eating the rest of my pizza in peace.

In the middle of a bite, I felt a hand rest gently on my shoulder.