CH. 22 The Player Gets Played

"It is Nathan's fault after all," I tried to reason as my brothers dragged me down the empty hallways.

"I know," Kade grumbled to me, not turning around to see me.

I tilted my head in confusion, he agrees with me?

"You do?" I asked, trying to keep up with his pace.

"Yes. I'm just wondering who the hell let you buy something like that. Who are you trying to impress?" Kade said in disgust, turning around and giving me a look, "You're like what, 15? You don't need something as sexy as that. I fuck girls who wear stuff like that. You should still be in training bras or something," He lectured as we reached the front office doors where they withheld the extra uniforms.

I rolled my eyes as we stopped walking and turned to face the three of them, "First of all, ew Kade, T-M-I. And second of all, I stopped wearing training bras a long time ago," I explained with a pestered look.

Flynn looked at me with a snarl, "So that means you can start wearing fucking lingerie now?" He sputtered.

"Well I—"

I bit my lip.

He wasn't wrong about the lingerie. It wasn't just some form of bra you find in an isle of Target. It was a nice one from Victoria Secret; It even cost me 45 bucks.

"Just go get me a new shirt," I said to Kade, cutting Flynn's conversation off— defeated already.

"Don't forget that skirt!" West called behind Kade as Kade walked into the office.

He held a thumbs up behind his back.

I turned to glare at West with crossed arms, "Thanks a lot," I glared.

West grinned, shaking his head at me, "Kade wouldn't have forgotten even if I didn't remind him."

I sighed, tapping my foot and refusing to respond to West's rightful logic.

Minutes later, a beaming Kade opened the door of the office, strolling over to me with outstretched hands that held a brand new shirt and a size large skirt.

"Jesus Kade!" My eyes grew as he held the skirt up and I could see how wide the waist on it really was.

That could fit like 3 of me!

"That's gonna slip right off my ass," I excused, giving Kade a pointed look.

He smirked at me, pulling something out from under his arm.

Would you look at that. A belt.

"You've gotta be kidding me," I grumbled, staring at the frumpy clothing.

"They do call me a jokester, but I'm not messing around this time," Kade said playfully, but in all seriousness— his blue eyes sending me a threat filled message.

I stared back into his eyes, grabbing the clothing from his grimy hands.

"There's a bathroom around the corner," He said nonchalantly; dismissing me.

I bit the inside of my cheek, turning on my heel and making my way to the girls bathroom.

"There's a bathroom around the corner," I mocked quietly to myself.