CH. 23 Just Another Fuck Boy

I broke away from kissing Austin, a surprised smirk placed upon his face. He rose his eyebrows at me, "Woah," Austin breathed out, his blue eyes staring at my lips.

I smiled in satisfaction, releasing my grip on his gym shirt.

I turned around to see West and Flynn gawking at me, an unknown emotion in both of their eyes.

"Hm," I muffled, bringing a finger up to wipe the sides of my lips, "Cherry chapstick," I smirked, giving Austin a nod of approval.

I smiled wide as can be, "Anyways. Chow!" I did a flirty little wave of my fingers to my brothers, turning around and sprinting off down the track.

DID I ACTUALLY JUST DO THAT?

I made sure not to turn back to see how my epic comeback played out— if I had, it would've ruined my perfect exit; Cameron taught me the importance's of exiting this morning.

As I rounded the last corner of the field, I caught up with the rest of my track team— the girls all heaving to catch their breath.

We circled around our coach once again, "Good job girls, let's wrap up the day!" She announced to all of us, ushering us back into the locker room.

While walking in as a group, Zoey bounced up to me yet again, a mischievous smile on her lips.

She stared at me with expectation.

I turned to her, giving her a strange look, "Hey Zoey... You need somethin?" I asked cautiously.

"Mm, no. I'm just curious about that little interaction I saw between you and Austin Dunn," She wiggled her eyebrows, nudging me with her elbow.

Other people saw that?

"Oh, uh," I nervously cleared my throat- a blush creeping up on my cheeks, "We were just talkin, ya know. He's friends with my brother after all," I answered as we strolled up to our lockers, unlocking mine and beginning to grab my school stuff; I was just going to stay in my track uniform since it was the end and wasn't worth changing back into my frumpy school clothes.

"Well, it sure did seem like he was in a hurry to catch up to you. That boy ran his ass off to just talk to you for a few minutes. I also saw a little more than just talking at the end of the period," Zoey clicked her tongue while pursing her lips.

Ah, so she already knew everything. She just wanted the nitty-gritty details of me admitting to the deed.

I grabbed my bag out of my locker, shoving my school uniform into it and slamming the door shut, "Yea it wasn't really anything," I dismissed.

"Well I'm just gonna say," She paused, taking in a deep breath, "I TOLD YOU SO!" She shouted for the entire locker room to hear.

"Zoey!" I hushed, looking at her with wide eyes.

She ignored my embarrassment, grinning widely, "What! I told you we were lucky about the basketball boys being out there! I just didn't know you were gonna throw yourself at one of them so quickly!" She snorted.

At this, I turned my full attention to her, an angry snarl on my face, "It wasn't like that. It's Austin Dunn. I know better than to mess with him, he's a fuck boy," I corrected Zoey roughly.