免責事項 disclaimer

━ June 7th, 2019 ━
Jakarta, Indonesia.

with love and care, the author, ereshkighal.

( ˘ ³˘)❤

「 Kimetsu no Yaiba: The BLOSSOM PILLAR 」

Kimetsu no Yaiba: The BLOSSOM PILLAR

the tale of a girl who lives at the mercy of the devil.

✥━✥

warnings:
this book contain spoilers.

for readers still haven't read the manga, it's best to read it first to completely understand the content.

and this story moves with a slow-pace, so if you're not a fan of slow moving story, you may reconsider to leave this book. i like to take things slowly, making the story more full and complete. i also like to explore the characters' backstories and depth. so yeah, lots of flashbacks to build a character.

✥━✥

✥━✥

This book is a fanfiction between Tomioka Giyū and my OC, Sakurajima Chihiro. Other than my OC, the characters are Koyoharu Gotōge's works and designs.

The story will differ from the original one, but it will contain some similarities. Thankyou for your concern!

✥━✥

before reading this book, please put in mind that i am not a fluent english speaker and writer, so please tolerate any errors.

any feedback and comments are welcomed!

please continue to support me as i would really like to keep writing on this book because i love kimetsu no yaiba so much. thankyou!

d · i · s · c · l · a · i · m · e · r ⫷

Kimetsu no Yaiba or Demon Slayer is a story by Koyoharu Gotōge-sensei. I, by no means, isn't the creator of this wonderful series.

✥━✥

Please enjoy!❤