10 - tsutako, giyū and chihiro

Chihiro walked her way on the Demon Hunter Corps Headquarter, the sound of rain still pouring hard outside, muffling her steps as she walked on the wooden floor

She looked around, searching for the presence of her childhood friend, the bouquet of flowers placed carefully on her left arm. She walked happily, almost skipping.

Just right after she turned on the corner, her eyes spotted the man she was looking for, on the farthest side from where she was. Excitedly, she walked a little faster than before, trying to get to him as soon as possible.

When she came into a range where she could looked at his figure more closely, her eyes widened a little, her steps became slower, softer, eventually came into a stop, just right next to his sitting figure.

She bowed a little, scanning him. Her long hair swaying as she did.

His peaceful expressions, yet tired and a little stressed, eyebrows furrowed, came to her view. His eyes closed, lips formed a thin line as his head leaned over the wooden pole. The darkness under his eyes said many words.

Her gaze looked at him softly, sadness building inside her. Her joyful feeling has gone to nothingness, leaving her conflicted, confused, and the feeling of melancholy consumed her.

How long has it been since he last slept peacefully?

She decided to stay quiet, sitting beside his sleeping self slowly, not wanting to wake him up.

Time continue to run, the rain still haven't stop its cry, the sound ringing loudly on her ears. The sound of water touching the ground audible in the midst of the hard pour.

The serene atmosphere enveloped her body as she stared outside silently, looking at the said rain, her eyes empty, devoid of emotions. It was peaceful. It felt peaceful.

In this cloudy afternoon, where the sun's shine was blocked by the bundle of grey cottons, clouds, no one know what's happening outside.

One is certain. Evil and mischief beings must be happily roaming the land, walked their dirty foots on the ground, clawed their nasty nails on the back of people. Their sickening sharp teeth chewing on meats. Under this dark weather, there're nothing that stopping them.