Chapter 1: Gay From Birth

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. They're both healthy and happy one year olds at the moment.

Let's take a look at Tae. He has this strange obsession with spoons. 

While Taehyung was once sitting in his high chair, he looked at his cereal as if it was his enemy, a little smirk formed on his face as he knocked it over, shouting out, "SPOON!" His mum looked at him in disapproval, "Taehyung, this is the 2nd time! You're not getting any chocolates. You've had too many." The brunet crossed his arms, "Spoon." 

The very spoon his mum gave him is what he deemed vital in having his breakfast. 

----------------
And on the other hand, Jungkook.

The ravenette was sitting on his play mat, minding his own business until he felt his stomach grumble, showing he's hungry. Being the whiny brat he is, he pursed his lips before shouting out, "EOMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" His mother had a scare, thinking he was hurt or something, "I'M ON MY WAY! GOOD GRACIOUS!" Mrs. Jeon rushes in, about to have a heart attack. "WHAT HAPPENED?"

"BoBoBoBoBoBo." Kook replied. "You just want food?" Kookie nodded. "oh. Oh. Oh. Okay." Mrs Jeon left the room, soon coming back with food that looked a tad bit like vomit, "EOOOMMMAAAAA." She stuffs food into his mouth, shutting him up.