Chapter 34: Step Number 69,420

"You've got to be kidding me, Tae." The brunet kept his malicious grin on, "Nope." Jungkook stared at him in horror, "You actually want this?" Taehyung crossed his arms and kept his head held high, "Yup."

Jungkook groaned, "Fuck me." Taehyung smirked, "Other way round, sweetheart." The ravenette blushed, biting his lip before panicking again, "Don't distract me! You're...like 100% sure?" The older boys husband nodded firmly, jumping onto the counter and swinging his legs back and forth, a light smile gracing his pink tinted lips, and for a second, Jungkook was certain he himself was sure as well. So perfect.

"Kook, this will be, like, the 10th step in our relationship. Wouldn't it be amazing?" Jungkook's jaw dropped, a shocked expressin covered up his once solemn facial features, "10TH?! 10TH?! HOW- I FEEL LIKE IT'S THE 69,420TH STEP. W..we've done so many things."

Taehyung snickered, "We're not that far in, Jungkookie. We haven't done enough!" The latter smiled slightly, his eyes softening and his breath becoming relaxed again, a comforting joy filled his heart as he walked towards Tae, gently pulling him down and letting his delicate and soft fingers trace his sides.

Taehyung blushed and smiled sheepishly, "I love you, Jungkook. Happy anniversary." The aforementioned settled on resting his supple hands on his lover's waist, "I love you too, kitten, happy anniversary."

"Let's do it okay, for you, for us?" Jungkook nodded, "As long as their favouritism goes towards me this time, I couldn't be happier." Taehyung let a deep laugh escape his lips, "Pfft, you know they'll love me the most." The older nods playfully, "I know, but can you be less nice than me? It might work."

"Impossible." Jungkook throws him a fond look, connecting their foreheads, "It was worth a shot-"

"EWWW!" Neul-Sang, their 7-year-old daughter stomped in, interrupting their sweet moment. "Where is uncle Jimin? Don't you 2 have your anniversary date thingy?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, his lips tugging upwards, "Neul, don't you like the flowers Jungkook got me?" Jungkook grinned proudly, awaiting their daughters answer,

"Meh, he gets you flowers EVERY single anniversary, so it's nothing special. But they are quite pretty, how don't you forget papa?"

The ravenette looked down, his smile faltering slightly and his eyes losing their brightness before he regained his composure, "Because I have the memory of a Jungkook. Plus, how could I forget the intimacy for the love of my life?" Taehyung cooed, "Awwww, Jungkook.."

"Ew, ew, ew!..where is Unlce Jimin!"

"Uncle Jimin isn't coming. We cancelled the date, sweetheart." Neul-sang looked up at Taehyung, with big innocent eyes.

"We're talking about getting another baby, love."

"Another me? I'm gonna have a sibling?! YAYAY! I'M GONNA BE THE BEST BIG SIS! TAEHYUNGIE, DADA! HOW DO YOU CHANGE DIAPERS, TEACH ME!" Jungkook smiled, whispering to himself,

"This is the right choice, isn't it? Another child..."

"Jungkookie, coat on, let's family bond and go on a walk while discussing our" Taehyung put on a fake posh voice, throwing in an accent,

"Family addition to this blessed household, let us flourish as magnificent species, myself leading you 2 peasants."

The ravenette grabbed his coat and beamed, a euphoric sense burgeoning and blossoming in his chest,

"It definitely is.."